Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caty996

we need a new thread ladies, unfortunately it won’t let me create one! can someone do the honours - we need to start a ~fresh~ like s&c, aka sophia is wifed off with tory boy and cinzia’s relationship has its sell by date stamped on
Title suggestion 🐸
Sophia wifed off with mr Tory - is this the end of S&C’s story?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

kell292

Posting this because I’m low-key jealous but I work for a big brand who has worked with S+C before and they charge £5,000 per insta post 😭

stalked them and they do a minimum of 1 sponsored post a month, that’s £60,000 a year on insta posts alone. Doesn’t include sponsernd stories, YouTube ads, YouTube add sense, podcast ads, book sale, tour ticket sales

looks like they are moving on to Tik Tok as well so they’ll be doing Tik Tok adds soon as well

these girls literally make Bank and I can’t even afford to eat atm

how do you become an Influencer and where do I sign up

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Rubyred97

Doing an ad for nail polish and getting their nails done in the same vlog lol. Can’t remember ever seeing them using nail varnish. I know it’s minor but they promote stuff to their followers for them to spend money on that they haven’t used themselves (and don’t know how good/bad is from personal experience).

Reactions: 49

carmen2909

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 5.08.57 pm.png

idk why him having the weird android emoji made me laugh...love that for her. my bf is an android man and I love it bc in my head no one wants an android man LMAOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

mimas

anyone else get the vibe cinzia (and maybe lidia too) are single now?? cinz’s 25th and no ig stories of gifts from her bf, just the hotel surprise from lidia?

• Wow
Reactions: 48

PurplePanther

Iv had a strange feeling for a while that Cinzias relationship isn’t going as well as it once was. I was almost expecting them to say she was single again in the q&a. Maybe it’s just me but it’s just the vibe Iv gotten. Very minmal posts with/about her bf compared to a few months ago, plus the emphasis on 2023 being fresh starts… would be interesting to see if anyone agrees with me or I’m on my own on this one

Reactions: 47

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
As someone living in Hong Kong who buys regularly from China using a shopping platform called Taobao, I have just searched for these items using the screenshot and surprise, surprise… To get a very rough idea of price in pounds sterling, divide the price you see by ten! Clearly he is just as lazy and greedy as his girlfriend!
Not him using the exact same stock image 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Ngl I actually think Cinzia and Mari's relationship is really sweet. They're totally different but I think she seems like a genuinely lovely big sister. I swear Lidia just spends all her time trying to one-up everyone, attention seeking and trying to copy them, I'd rather see more Mari content

Reactions: 45

idkitsme

Not snobby Sophia dropping into the latest video that she’s “such a natural babe” and Cinzia is botoxed up …. Get a new best friend Cinzia

sorry I need to catch up on this thread but just dropping this here. I think she really did something with this!! 😍 Looks so elegant but fun at the same time. About the first fashion win I’ve seen from her in like 3 years. What do you all think?
3C0F54C7-9315-4C41-BEA6-F2F0E551CBBF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart