Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv had a strange feeling for a while that Cinzias relationship isn’t going as well as it once was. I was almost expecting them to say she was single again in the q&a. Maybe it’s just me but it’s just the vibe Iv gotten. Very minmal posts with/about her bf compared to a few months ago, plus the emphasis on 2023 being fresh starts… would be interesting to see if anyone agrees with me or I’m on my own on this one

Reactions: 47
idk why but I can see Sophia's bf proposing within like a year of living together

I think it's bc he's a posh rich boy so he has the money and he's a few years older and they've been going to weddings together this summer so he has friends who are getting married i just feel like that's fully the vibes but i can't imagine either of them married hahaha

Good for Cinzia for not feeling pressure to move in with her boyfriend too if they're not there yet

Reactions: 57
Ngl cinzias tiktok about mari's nails was so sweet lol, I really like their relationship. Someone start a new thread plsss

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Annoys me so much when people ask them on Q&As “how to deal with being ghosted” “advice on heartbreak” etc. AND they answer it!!! They have a bleeping podcast and a book full of this stuff Jesus Christ

Annoys me so much when people ask them on Q&As “how to deal with being ghosted” “advice on heartbreak” etc. AND they answer it!!! They have a bleeping podcast and a book full of this stuff Jesus Christ
I’ve just read other peoples posts about this too, I am so glad it’s not just me

Reactions: 12
I think Sophia probs witches about cinzia a lot with her bf, so when the topic came up she couldn’t really stay living with cinzia. I also think Sophia is super tight and wants to save money

Reactions: 16
I think Sophia probs witches about cinzia a lot with her bf, so when the topic came up she couldn’t really stay living with cinzia. I also think Sophia is super tight and wants to save money
I feel like Sophia and Cinzia both planned on moving in with their boyfriends after 1 year of living together but the plans have changed slightly.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Sophia will post more of Max/properly show him when they move in together
But yeah, I’ve gotten the vibe for a while that they’re way more serious.
Or maybe Cinz is too scared to move in after Lewis

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Sophia will post more of Max/properly show him when they move in together
But yeah, I’ve gotten the vibe for a while that they’re way more serious.
Or maybe Cinz is too scared to move in after Lewis

I guess she's done the moving in thing already and it didn't work so it's good to be cautious and I feel like it's a huge relationship test to live with someone

I wonder how the conversation came up that they were not going to renew the lease bc sophia wanted to move in with her boyfriend, I feel like they would've renewed it otherwise....I know they both lived on their own before they moved in but i'd feel kind of sad if my friend was moving out to move in with her boyfriend and leaving me on my own especially in London which is far away from their families 😭 But I guess they'll still see each other just the dynamic will change, like since moving in with my bf sometimes my friend calls me at really random times wanting to talk and i feel bad for saying I can't speak now because i'm doing something with him

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Sophia probably wants to be more grown up than cinzia and I can see her maybe starting a family etc, especially how max is older. I think Sophia thinks she is above cinzia & gets really annoyed with Lidia. Also think Sophia was scared of being alone if cinzia moved in with her bf. I just get the feeling the cinzia is really insecure and it’s probably not helped by Sophia as I find Sophia snakey

Reactions: 17
I think even if Sophia wasn’t moving in with Max, they would’ve left that flat for something “better”. They barely made it a home, didn’t decorate it etc. You could just tell they were riding it out.

Like others said, Max is like 28 so is probably thinking more long term about marriage etc. even though they’ve only been together a little over a year.

Moving in together is a decision for TWO people so I don’t know why some of you are acting like the decision is all Cinzia’s…maybe Aaron doesn’t want to? He’s only what? 24? It’s a big commitment and there’s plenty of time for that sort of thing and he’s young.

Reactions: 6
They were never gonna renew the lease. I remember them saying they would look for something higher, with more light. Also maybe Aaron can’t afford to move out and live somewhere where Cinzia would want to. But I wonder what the fresh start was all about… they were together for her bday

Reactions: 9
I think maybe it was Cinzias decision not to move in with her bf. The fact that Sophia is moving in with Max doesn’t mean their relationship is stronger.
Cinzia has lived with a boy before and it all went terribly wrong and maybe she might enjoy having that space between them. She’s also very independent where as Sophia has always had her parents pander to her so the thought of moving in with Max that has his life figured out may be a safety net for her.

Reactions: 24
I think Sophia doesn’t want to live with messy cinzia and wants to save money, hence why moving in with max

Reactions: 12
:rolleyes: Sophia can save money by moving into the property she bought in Nottingham!

I hope they share the details of these decisions, vloggers have a habit of glossing over the interesting decisions and sharing the minutiae of their wardrobe choices.

Reactions: 14
:rolleyes: Sophia can save money by moving into the property she bought in Nottingham!

I hope they share the details of these decisions, vloggers have a habit of glossing over the interesting decisions and sharing the minutiae of their wardrobe choices.
No chance! They don’t share ANYTHING anymore. Remember their boyfriends are still called ‘Brian’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.