Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does lidia keep burping in their videos as if it’s funny? weirdo
Maybe she thinks it’s quirky lol like in Emma chamberlains videos. Anyway, it’s not their aesthetic and it’s gross tbh it’s gross in Emma’s videos too.

Reactions: 4
Cinzia and keeping coats or the denim jacket on her 24/7 is so pointless she gets the pic and that's all she's bothered about. In her bday vlog did she really keep the blazer on her all night.
I always notice this and wonder why lol she takes it off for pics and then it’s back on

Reactions: 2
Maybe she thinks it’s quirky lol like in Emma chamberlains videos. Anyway, it’s not their aesthetic and it’s gross tbh it’s gross in Emma’s videos too.
No cause I never understand how ANYBODY can feel comfortable burping in front of people? Maybe it’s a cultural thing but for me burping is the same as farting and definitely not okay! It’s the biggest turn off and Honestly if I ever burped in front of my parents they probably would slap me & I tbh I would deserve it

No cause I never understand how ANYBODY can feel comfortable burping in front of people? Maybe it’s a cultural thing but for me burping is the same as farting and definitely not okay! It’s the biggest turn off and Honestly if I ever burped in front of my parents they probably would slap me & I tbh I would deserve it
Disclaimer: of course there are exceptions just like with farting but what lidia did is disgusting and random she didn’t even have a coke or something sparkly where I would understand it a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg… on the birthday vlog when they complain about Mamma Mia being £8 to watch. Then, Cinzia’s like make sure you transfer me the £2.50 😭🤣 never thought they’d be those girls, especially with their cash!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg… on the birthday vlog when they complain about Mamma Mia being £8 to watch. Then, Cinzia’s like make sure you transfer me the £2.50 😭🤣 never thought they’d be those girls, especially with their cash!
Yes and at first they thought it's only 2 pounds each 😂

Reactions: 1
They most probably won't but hope they actually answer better and more interesting questions on their Q&A vid (Sophias insta story)

Reactions: 3
AD AD AD even one in the birthday vlog. Casetify, them ads I'm sick of seeing. I don't even know if I'd want a makeup get ready because how they manage to talk about the same topics in each one baffles me. I hate how they start the video, go to AD then resume. I wonder if they'll do vlogmas, I know I just hated on the GRWU but the NYE one feels a tiny but nostalgic.

Cinzia gives something, Sophia just asks dumb questions that she could easily Google. Lool I'd even give for a video where they record themselves googling the answers to their random questions 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t even mean this to be rude lol but she’s getting less pretty by the day in my eyes

Her face looks like emojis
The eyebrows just don't suit her face, they are so dark and bushy! She would suit a more arched slightly thinner brow...it's more feminine

What's with the sweater headband things also it's notttttt a look

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.