Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s been said already but I’m currently listening to the podcast where the American girl cheated on her long distance boyfriend and I got really annoyed at the part where they keep saying because he’s a masters student and she’s working he should be making more effort to see her because “a masters is just reading” and “he can read on the plane” ??? I’m currently in the middle of a masters and I bloody wish it was as simple as just reading all the time lol. Just shows how out of touch they are

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Don’t know if it’s been said already but I’m currently listening to the podcast where the American girl cheated on her long distance boyfriend and I got really annoyed at the part where they keep saying because he’s a masters student and she’s working he should be making more effort to see her because “a masters is just reading” and “he can read on the plane” ??? I’m currently in the middle of a masters and I bloody wish it was as simple as just reading all the time lol. Just shows how out of touch they are
They are so dumb! I was like do they know how harddddd a masters is 💀

Literally
Yeah that’s actually the reason they upload on YouTube.. I feel like they are too embarrassed to post ads on Instagram so they do it on YouTube

Also they did that Essie tik tok for national friendship day or smth and i never saw them actually wearing that blue nail… they literally went to the nail salon to get a refill and popped that blue nail just for the video and then they got something else.. go check it the nails they had before the appointment and the ones after are seen on every insta pic, but the blue Essie nails are nowhere to be seen.. they really advertise tit they don’t use/know tit about just like with the refillable deodorant
Honestly I was like I’ve never seen them with these blue nails. I was so confused but refused to believe they would put that colour on just for a video lol these girls 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can they stop screaming? So annoying

Oh my GODOD OHG MY%M GOOD OD
1662293243637.png

Calm the f down

Also Cinzia's orange skin color doesn't suit the ashy brown hair color she has now, just so bad

Reactions: 13
Can they stop screaming? So annoying

Oh my GODOD OHG MY%M GOOD OD
View attachment 1553248
Calm the f down

Also Cinzia's orange skin color doesn't suit the ashy brown hair color she has now, just so bad
Yeah and she’s like „I need to fake tan to look good in that hair color“ these girls are proof that money can’t buy you class/style they can try all they want to fit a certain aesthetic but in the end they’re still these cheap little girls that aren’t educated and don’t even have a proper knife at home bye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now me and them are fighting

Reactions: 1
It's that thing of posting an ad on a scheduled day, right? That's why it looked like Cinzia had dark hair again?
Ugh this paid promo life is misleading and disingenuous af

Reactions: 7
Idc sophias new hairstyle does not suit her head it doesnt look good it makes her head look more oblong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.