Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else get the vibe cinzia (and maybe lidia too) are single now?? cinz’s 25th and no ig stories of gifts from her bf, just the hotel surprise from lidia?

• Wow
Reactions: 48
omg such bad vibes in lidia's most recent vlog...they can't stand her !! also howling at the random ass montage of pictures of their food at mr chows bc she was too lazy to vlog on her phone :ROFLMAO: the royalty free music in the background

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"Our reservation is at 9 pm; it's currently 9 pm and we're still in the hotel room." I can't stand people like this. Showing up 40 minutes late expecting to still be let in and you just know they would have acted so offended and entitled if they would have been turned away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
So finally the girls (although we knew) are confirmed to rent everything…by the brand they rent from 😭😭 I know we already know but this made me laugh so hard like they really should just talk about it more
On the By Rotation app you can see that they rent their own wardrobe out too. Sophia has her bags and clothes listed for people to rent

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Cinzia and keeping coats or the denim jacket on her 24/7 is so pointless she gets the pic and that's all she's bothered about. In her bday vlog did she really keep the blazer on her all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the By Rotation app you can see that they rent their own wardrobe out too. Sophia has her bags and clothes listed for people to rent
that's actually super great to hear! they should talk more about it. i guess they're not being conscious renters for the environment and are doing it for aesthetic purposes but it would still be great for them to chat about

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.