Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it!

I wonder if the reaction made her delete or she's doing that random delete and repost thing she sometimes does.

If it's the comments then why wear that stuff if she can't deal with people's opinions? Surely the looks she gets in public (for the few seconds she takes her jacket off to pose for insta) are more embarrassing than comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank god I screenshotted it!! Also it’s funny bc in their vlog she had a blazer on the whole time, even she knew it was too risqué
The back was even worse. Fully sheer with a black thong. Her ass was just out for all.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank god I screenshotted it!! Also it’s funny bc in their vlog she had a blazer on the whole time, even she knew it was too risqué
I actually cant believe sophia doesnt say anything lol pure evil

• Haha
Reactions: 41
yes!! At this point I think Sophia hypes her up on her terrible outfits to be shady, making her outfits not look as terrible either

Reactions: 21
She looks like an actual pr0stitute, seriously. (Yes, I have seen a real life pr0stitute before, I'm not just saying this for fun).
She's basically at lingerie outdoors...

Reactions: 9
I don't know what to say. But it just brings me back to the fact she was scared to go into the shop to order her drink when the outfit from memory was better than this, but she'll happily be on the street posing in this. Why post things you wouldn't actually wear, or don't feel confident in, because we know that denim jacket always makes an appearance so why lie. I think Cinzia just wants to get engagement and be the first to do or jump on trends which is sad if it ain't authentic to herself.

Reactions: 20
I can just imagine max and Sophia talking and laughing about cinzia behind her back. She is such a witch

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure I remember a podcast episode where they both said they don’t want their friends to ever comment negatively on their outfits and that it’s bitchy to do so 🤷🏽‍♀️ I remember thinking that was really dumb because one of the points of having a best friend is them letting you know when you look dumb. So I wouldn’t call it pure evil just them sticking to their idiotic views.

Reactions: 5
Cinzia is so gorgeous and in my opinion has the perfect figure, I think she's struggling to know how to dress herself, she's obviously gained more curved over the past year and because she is such a follower of 'fashion' she's wearing things that don't suit her frame, it's making her look cheap and trashy, which is such a shame cos she would be such a good 'midsize' (hate that term) influencer

Reactions: 23
Cinzia is so gorgeous and in my opinion has the perfect figure, I think she's struggling to know how to dress herself, she's obviously gained more curved over the past year and because she is such a follower of 'fashion' she's wearing things that don't suit her frame, it's making her look cheap and trashy, which is such a shame cos she would be such a good 'midsize' (hate that term) influencer
100% agree with everything you've said and I honestly couldn't have worded it better but I don't think Cinzia is mid-size, she is tiny in my opinion. She just has a bigger bust which half of New York have seen from their trip 😭

I actually cant believe she stepped out in that small corset in broad daylight, who laced her matchas 😂 even in clip of the picture attached she kept putting her hair in front to cover her boobs, but just size up and you wouldn't have that issue

She dresses for instagram and only for instagram. She's definitely lost her sense of reality

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% agree with everything you've said and I honestly couldn't have worded it better but I don't think Cinzia is mid-size, she is tiny in my opinion. She just has a bigger bust which half of New York have seen from their trip 😭

I actually cant believe she stepped out in that small corset in broad daylight, who laced her matchas 😂 even in clip of the picture attached she kept putting her hair in front to cover her boobs, but just size up and you wouldn't have that issue

She dresses for instagram and only for instagram. She's definitely lost her sense of reality
I've always struggled to guess what size she is but I'd guess a UK 12 ???

Reactions: 6
am i the only one who's genuinely confused by how they're trying to portray this image of two classy girls who never drink any sort of alcohol when the image of cinzia's boob fully out in the back of a cab as sophia is trying to keep her eyes open after a wild night out is still engraved in my brain

Reactions: 26
am i the only one who's genuinely confused by how they're trying to portray this image of two classy girls who never drink any sort of alcohol when the image of cinzia's boob fully out in the back of a cab as sophia is trying to keep her eyes open after a wild night out is still engraved in my brain
I haven't watched for a LONG while but the majority of their videos when I did was them drunk in a kitchen, squeeling to hamsters and struggling to find their mouths with food :ROFLMAO:
Now they don't drink? :eek:

Are they still vegan?

Reactions: 6
The difference between how Sophia's nose looks now and her pre-nose job in 2018 is actually shocking!

All that happened was a small chunk was taken from the bridge of her nose. In the pic of her facing forward her nose looks so swollen still, shouldn't it be healed by now?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The difference between how Sophia's nose looks now and her pre-nose job in 2018 is actually shocking!

All that happened was a small chunk was taken from the bridge of her nose. In the pic of her facing forward her nose looks so swollen still, shouldn't it be healed by now?
I'd sue the surgeon if they done that to my face wtf 🙃

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.