Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i always find the fact that they post stories at different times so odd? there’s cinzia posting ‘bye nyc’ 22 hours ago yet sophia was at home watching friends 23 hours ago? 🤔 the whole point of stories is to post where you are or what you’re doing, not force a narrative for the ‘aesthetic’ or whatever the reason is! i don’t get it, just shows that they’re basically never genuine at all

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Irritated me so much watching the new vlog and hearing Sophia repeatedly call the loafers 'brogues'. I know it's not a big thing but it just highlights how little they know about fashion

Reactions: 25
i always find the fact that they post stories at different times so odd? there’s cinzia posting ‘bye nyc’ 22 hours ago yet sophia was at home watching friends 23 hours ago? 🤔 the whole point of stories is to post where you are or what you’re doing, not force a narrative for the ‘aesthetic’ or whatever the reason is! i don’t get it, just shows that they’re basically never genuine at all
It could just be for safety that Cinzia posts much later on, I think they all do it but Sophia just posts earlier on than her

But then again this is a logical reason and I don't think either of them are logical if they question why we have eyelashes and why the sky is blue 😭

Reactions: 6
unpopular opinion maybe but I love cinzias lighter hair, I think she could do with some brighter face framing sections but I like it a lot. I think Sophia will bully her out of keeping it blonde because she probably likes being ‘the blonde one’

Reactions: 10
God their outfits have been so awful. This tik tok came up on my fyp and I feel like this perfectly describes them along with a lot of other “influencers”.

Reactions: 7
Classy Baylis-Zullo sisters 😭 there's just so much going on here. Cinzia's fake tan is shocking
I need to know what editing app Cinzia uses to make her jawline look sharp from the side cause this is how mine looks from the side 😂

In some of the pics of Cinzia in NY I think she looks like Lidia bc of the blonde hair
Literally thought that "causal evening outfit" pic was lidia 😂

I may well be on my own here but I feel so sorry for Lidia… She hasn’t made any real friends at Manchester (“bye Fallowfield” ect when first year accom is one of the big opportunities to make friends), having to third wheel your sister and her friend for nights out, and then both of them making it very clear that she’s a nuisance 🥴 I hope she manages to make other connections at some point—whenever I see her begging off S&C in the vlogs my heart sinks.
I don't know, I kinda get the vibe Lidia doesn't make friends because she thinks she's better than everyone, and wants to always be around S+C for the clout, rather than because she can't make friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some ppl like to post after they have left but the fact that they aren’t on the same page with posting 💀

I don't know, I kinda get the vibe Lidia doesn't make friends because she thinks she's better than everyone, and wants to always be around S+C for the clout, rather than because she can't make friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn't agree with this more. She clings desperately onto her pretty white skinny friends (maddie and olivia) and makes no effort to make other friends at uni, and she definitely dropped that girl Alisha as soon as they didn't live together anymore because she's only interested in 'influencer friends' that fit her aesthetic and bring her clout. Made me cringe so much when she tried to get in with Emma Leger/Jordan Sloane etc in LA when they clearly only wanted to hang out with S&C

Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree with this more. She clings desperately onto her pretty white skinny friends (maddie and olivia) and makes no effort to make other friends at uni, and she definitely dropped that girl Alisha as soon as they didn't live together anymore because she's only interested in 'influencer friends' that fit her aesthetic and bring her clout. Made me cringe so much when she tried to get in with Emma Leger/Jordan Sloane etc in LA when they clearly only wanted to hang out with S&C
I feel bad as her first year of uni was during a really bad phase of lockdown so I know it must've been though and not the average uni experience, but I do feel like she was focusing more on vlogging and having an aesthetically pleasing lifestyle like S&C do than being a student eg wanting to go out to dinner in the ivy constantly and not making a huge effort to make or keep new friends, moving into a private apartment for second year rather than student accommodation, constantly going on holidays etc

Reactions: 2
...they are so lazy like wtf is this they could have taken photos in the PJ's in their hotel room then worn the bags with one of their actual outfits then include both in one post😂😂

Sophia Looks like her mums just asked her to bring the shopping in after she's just woken up

Attachments

• Haha
the pyjama pants tucked into knee high boots wtfffff. It’s giving eight year old playing in their mum’s heels

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.