Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Nobody:

Deligracy whilst her two friends are having raw and raucous sex besides her in the bed:

ecently-posted-photos-of-meme-and-waiting-51108604.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jadepaula

View attachment 1439698View attachment 1439698just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as fuck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves
A315CCBB-868A-4D7E-9401-E885EE7C4E12.png
yea i couldn’t help myself i had to reply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I The thing is sims don't work like that the best way to tell a sims story is to let things happen and come up with a storyline on the fly something that james seems to be good at
I still cry with laughter every time I think about that Let's Play he did where he threw a party to celebrate New Year in his Tiny Home, and everyone burned to death because it was too hot and not all the guests could fit inside the tiny home.

Which then rather wonderfully led to a whole side plot in the main story where he had to create Ambrosia to return them to life, seduce Death and make a cloning machine via SCIENCE. None of it in the original storyline of going to uni and paying student debt, but funny, memorable and inventive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Scandiflowers

Saw a comment on the sub/R about how her accent is too thick… She has a very mellow accent to anyone actually from the Norf!
I’m so bored of Americans saying they can’t watch her cos they can’t understand her. It feels really ignorant and an unwillingness to hear any other type of English

Reactions: 17

VibingintheGarden

her WHAT video??
Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "accidentally having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female friend had some fun times with a male and Deli called that having a threesome. Her audience called her out for #1 posting something like that on her channel and #2 that it was clickbait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I screenshotted this the other day.

I honestly think this post was purely for attention from the sycophantic “luv urself bestie xoxox” crew. Missing “a couple” of uploads means that she has uploaded five videos over the course of seven days.

That’s fine? And I’m sure that she has missed days before but not felt the need to issue a statement.

View attachment 1394462
Sorry but what is it with simtubers and crying about their periods? I get horrendous periods bimonthly but still turn up to work and get the job done, I’d give anything if I could just sit and play sims during.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I'm so sorry your LAUNDRY NOOK with a separate sink and washing machine and dryer isn't up to your standards Deli. 😔 Poor Deli, having to deal with such ugly things. 😔 I'm only a poor person with a washing machine in my bathroom, what an idiot, I could never understand her struggles. 😔

View attachment 1480187
She's so fucking awkward man. No one asked and the sentence is so weird ???
Unpopular opinion 😭 did anyone have an opinion on them to begin with?!

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
Did I hear Plumbella say that she’d intended to go to the Harry Styles tour but couldn’t because of a family incident?

So her Autism prevents her from going to the supermarket but allows her to shimmy and shake to Watermelon Sugar in front of all and sundry?

8-A9-A9-E67-7-B07-4-D9-A-BB49-740-BB8-C08856.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mermaidish

Translation, I am so lazy I couldn't even look the build up in my game and credit the person. Just when you think she's the laziest you ever seen and then she goes and surprises you. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile, James paused to look up how to pronounce a name because it was unfamiliar to him and he wanted to get it right in his most recent video. The fact that he took time to do that for a random Sim in his game but she couldn't be bothered to look up a real person to give them credit speaks volumes.

• Heart

kissfm

No cause literally why does she feel the need to join the boob discussion? The fact you’ve got big jugs doesn’t make me feel any diff about my flat chest Deli😭😭 She’s so backwards with everything she says she must be a nightmare to have as an irl friend/girlfriend.
I absolutely love James more and more with every video he posts because I do think he’s one of the big Simmers who actually gives a fuck and has an amazing work ethic and dedication to his job and I’d honestly love to see like a longer vlog of him and Deli just to figure out how their relationship even functions

Reactions: 15

emerald

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220726-132016_Samsung Internet.jpg

This might be out of pocket coming from a privileged right hander, but Jesse has such a victim complex. The struggle never ends for her. The PP who said she lurches from crisis to crisis was a light bulb moment for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

VibingintheGarden

I know this is old tea, but I went to look at the comments on Deli's community post about her discontinuing her Mossdale Series. Here are some of my favorites.

- "Are you going to do that every time a series doesn’t work out for you? I just wanna know."
- "You flat out didn’t put out the content lol. There was like 3 episodes. If you’re lazy just say that."
- "You shouldn’t prioritize having views. If you and other people enjoyed the LP then why stop? It seems like you only really care about making money than your love for the game."

OOF! :ROFLMAO: Who are you fooling Deli? Your community definitely knows what you doing. The more you do this, the more you alienate your community.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Doggone Goob

Sorry backtracking a bit but re deli complaining about petrol prices like 'what are we gonna do about it???'
GIRL you live in MELBOURNE
with some of the best cheap public transport in the world!!! Ive lived in Melbourne for 10 years and have never owned or needed a car, and out of all my friends, only one has a car and that's coz she's rich af - she still never uses it. I've lived near the city, and way out in the burbs like deli and James do, same deal. You can take dogs on public transport. Half the time it's faster than driving, and theyre moving toward getting all the trams, trains, and buses electric. Being all woe is me about HAVING to go buy an electric car seems so fkn laughable. Honey pull up Ur socks and get on a tram like the rest of us.
(I been peeping this forum for a while and this is what pushed me over the edge to make an account lol)

• Haha
  • Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
so people at McDs dont work hard? not sure what youre trying to say bc McDs makes a lot more money than a lone fancy restaurant
I don’t think they were implying people at McDonald’s don’t work hard… they were talking about quality of content. She dishes out the content fast but it’s not always good content - rinse and repeat a lot of the time.

dyannnna

E9063179-F68B-4547-9D0F-8BBBDCFFA582.png
A362E818-C21A-4AE9-8359-F75F09B0331E.png
5FD32BBE-DB68-4CBF-ACE8-417ABBB584FA.png

Just a few people with some common sense. I really wanted to post a reaction too, but I don’t want to be botherd by her besties.

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I'm cracking up here: James Turner just uploaded a new part of his High School Lets' Play and entered the "Simfluencer" career, which is an obvious pastiche of the Instagram Influencer in real life, and so far has cheerfully made remarks like "What even is a Simfluencer?" "Upload a lifestyle review? Whatever" and "What's the point of this again?"

James. James, sweetie, maybe don't let your Instagram-focused girlfriend hear you say that...

• Haha

drublood

Y’all, I had to create an account specifically for this thread that I have been obsessively reading for weeks now after searching “deligracy annoying.”

Slightly ashamed for posting here because threads like this are precisely why I would never want to be an influencer, but also omg is Deligracy annoying, as well as some of the other youtubers y’all have posted about.

What I’m not understanding is the lovefest for James here, though. While I do think James has an interesting approach to the Sims, I find him so irritating to listen to I wish there was a transcript or something I could read, instead. At one point I had to fully stop watching him because of all of the mouth noises he makes (something between a spit and a scoff at the end of 75% of his sentences…to denote that what he just said was supposed to be wry, I guess?) Now I am watching him again and it seems like he’s stealing Dr. Gluon’s bits. So, yeah. They are basically a perfect couple.

In other words, Sims Youtubers are like Seinfeld. I keep watching even though they are all horrible people I can’t relate to at all yet somehow that is entertaining to me.

• Haha