Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel a bit sorry for Kayla because she does have great work ethic. But damn, the girl needs help. I think the biggest 🚩🚩🚩 for me is her having few irl friends... I didn't realise (until I read it on here, I think) that she did her degree online. I know she rarely leaves the house. I'm assuming she met Dan online? It just feels like, because of YouTube, she never got a chance to grow out of her teenage awkward stage. I know a lot of people (myself included) take going to uni as a chance to reinvent yourself - and if you live on campus, you suddenly live with other young people 24/7 and you learn a lot about yourself, who you want to be, and who you want to be around. That 18-22 period is so important for social development and it seems like she spent it all in her room

Someone said it earlier - arrested development!

Reactions: 7
I do feel a bit sorry for Kayla because she does have great work ethic. But damn, the girl needs help. I think the biggest 🚩🚩🚩 for me is her having few irl friends... I didn't realise (until I read it on here, I think) that she did her degree online. I know she rarely leaves the house. I'm assuming she met Dan online? It just feels like, because of YouTube, she never got a chance to grow out of her teenage awkward stage. I know a lot of people (myself included) take going to uni as a chance to reinvent yourself - and if you live on campus, you suddenly live with other young people 24/7 and you learn a lot about yourself, who you want to be, and who you want to be around. That 18-22 period is so important for social development and it seems like she spent it all in her room

I mean pandemic lol, also it’s not cool to shame people with social anxiety. I just think she needs to seek help for it. She’s in a privileged position that she has access to therapy and I think she really needs it

Reactions: 2
142BC893-195D-4321-BFBC-F1536ADD40A6.png
142BC893-195D-4321-BFBC-F1536ADD40A6.png
just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as duck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as duck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves
30$ every 2 weeks ? Isn't it what she spends on a pair of socks ? 60$ ? Like what she spends on one cushion cover ?? Maybe don't open your mouth about "useless spendings" when you spend your money like a bleeping idiot :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Deli is so quirky and different she doesn’t get long nails like other girls 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean pandemic lol, also it’s not cool to shame people with social anxiety. I just think she needs to seek help for it. She’s in a privileged position that she has access to therapy and I think she really needs it
Yeah no totally, I mean I struggle hard with anxiety too so definitely not meaning to shame anyone. And I hope shes in therapy! 💗 I've found both therapy and medication really helpful over the years. But I do think YouTube can be a crutch - not her fault. When you find fame and income at a young age from if, why would you need to step away into the real world?

View attachment 1439698View attachment 1439698just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as duck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves
A315CCBB-868A-4D7E-9401-E885EE7C4E12.png
yea i couldn’t help myself i had to reply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1439698View attachment 1439698just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as duck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves
Just made an account to reply to this (hi everyone). I think it's funny how Deli posted this under the guise of "not judging, just curious!" but is just ragging on why it's ridiculous to have nails, and then at the end says the stuck-on nails made her natural ones "icky." So it's like, I'm just curious! But I also think you're super foolish if you spend money or time on nails!

Reactions: 9
I have acryllics and they make me feel better about myself, changing colours every 3 weeks is fun and I've had them so long that I feel weirder without them 🤷‍♀️ my money goes to an independent business who provide a great service. It's not that deep lol. Imagine being so small minded you can't figure that out. It's literally the same as her getting a hair cut or her teeth whitened.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love the idea of my nails getting done as I think they are so pretty and can make your hands look so nice. I got mine done for my wedding. But I was relieved to get rid of them after because at the time I was horse riding and working with horses and it was a pain. Also as I wasn’t used to them everything was difficult 🤣

Im sure lots of people can’t understand Deli spending thousands on designer shoes or her organic kick or the personal trainer that she clearly isn’t following!

Reactions: 5
I love the idea of my nails getting done as I think they are so pretty and can make your hands look so nice. I got mine done for my wedding. But I was relieved to get rid of them after because at the time I was horse riding and working with horses and it was a pain. Also as I wasn’t used to them everything was difficult 🤣

Im sure lots of people can’t understand Deli spending thousands on designer shoes or her organic kick or the personal trainer that she clearly isn’t following!
If I had to choose between getting my nails done or a personal trainer I would totally choose nails. I don’t get mine done because I’m too lazy to go in reguarly to get them refreshed but I never question people who do. (I also never question people paying for a trainer but that certainly doesn’t float my boat)

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1440056yea i couldn’t help myself i had to reply
I'm sure she won't, but I'm dying to see how she'd respond to that. And honestly, I'm surprised no one's come for you yet to defend her (I couldn't help myself and checked her twitter).

Did she seriously say she's against teeth whitening? Because there's no way she doesn't whiten her teeth.

I'm sure she won't, but I'm dying to see how she'd respond to that. And honestly, I'm surprised no one's come for you yet to defend her (I couldn't help myself and checked her twitter).

Did she seriously say she's against teeth whitening? Because there's no way she doesn't whiten her teeth.
she posted on her ig story a few weeks ago an actual photo of someone who had their teeth whitened shaming them for being unnatural. i couldn’t keep my mouth shut of course and replied to that too asking if she’d like someone with a big following to post a pic of her for people to comment on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she posted on her ig story a few weeks ago an actual photo of someone who had their teeth whitened shaming them for being unnatural. i couldn’t keep my mouth shut of course and replied to that too asking if she’d like someone with a big following to post a pic of her for people to comment on 😅
She said in one of her vlogs that she's had her teeth whitened a few years ago but that it made her teeth more sensitive but that it was worth it and that she recommends it if you research it before doing it. So she'd rather be in pain/hurt her teeth and have them whiter... oh and also of course she didn't research anything beforehand, the usual stuff. It's also funny that she'd criticize teeth being too white because it doesn't look natural when hers look fake af...

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise Vixella has posted a video and it’s once again sponsored by that disney game. Girl, make it more obvious you don’t care about your content anymore 😂

Deli’s nails tweets have disappeared. That seems to be her way of dealing with criticism when not everyone in the comments blindly agree with her and praise her. I remember when she deleted her Batuu tweet and even deactivated her account for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deli’s nails tweets have disappeared. That seems to be her way of dealing with criticism when not everyone in the comments blindly agree with her and praise her. I remember when she deleted her Batuu tweet and even deactivated her account for a few days.
Oop I had a feeling she would delete the tweets I was getting second hand embarrassment lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I thought she went to the university of central Florida… so very near where she lives in Orlando. Maybe most of it was online due to the pandemic?

Do you guys think maybe if we comment what we really think of her content on her vlogs she'll delete her entire vlog channel 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.