Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yeah, she is 100% going for a sponsorship or discount of some kind! Honestly, I can't totally blame her for that, but it's giving me flashbacks to when she was desperately trying to get Pewdiepie's attention on Twitter a few years ago :LOL:
It's so funny, it's like "wow okay I don't make any money from my youtube channel anymore BUT I get free coffeeeee". She's always tagging the brands from random stuff like spices and drinks, it's a bit embarrassing 🤭

It reminds me of a story I read from someone who was trying to make it as an influencer and she would get free handbags/clothes but she was struggling to feed herself because she wasn't getting any money from influencing 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I lasted 12 months dating someone who didn’t work (was living off some form off payout he got) whilst I was studying full time, working from home during evenings and raising three kids alone.

Moaning about how tired he was, ringing me whenever he wanted without thinking if I was in a lab/lecture/working, whining about me not texting back within an hour… She gives off those vibes but 100x worse 🤣

My middle kid (11, Autistic with zero filter) has just got into playing Sims (I’m getting them off Roblox), she enjoys Plumbellas videos, whilst watching a LilSimsie one she said “Is she 12? Seriously? How is this person an adult?”

Pewdiepie gives me trauma flashbacks to my kids being obsessed/Minecraft obsessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Not recording a ton of videos during the few days you have exclusive access to a new pack is just so silly.

It's a guaranteed money spinner for your channel, the easiest and most reliable way to break 100K viewers in a couple days, and takes just a little bit of effort.

Look at so many of the other folk who were given the pack late last week. DrGluon did a livestream and already has 3 videos up, as does Plumbella and LilSimsie, James has 5 videos out over the last 4 days and mentioned he was knackered because he'd recorded about 10 parts of his Let's Play in a day for it.

It just baffles me you wouldn't take the fullest advantage of such an easy way to get views.
Well, I don't know what we expected from her. She can't manage to put in 8 hours of work in a WEEK, like anyone thought she'd actually put in effort in 4 days?
I mean, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holy heck Pleasant Sims is back. I understand that the whole Discord "scandal" was suspicious, but I like her sims 2 videos. Honestly IMO she is one of the decent simstuber

Well, I don't know what we expected from her. She can't manage to put in 8 hours of work in a WEEK, like anyone thought she'd actually put in effort in 4 days?
I mean, seriously.
Can't believe she only put out 3 vids is it? Also why does Deli keep mentioning how tired she is. Like no one cares, just do your job like the rest of us? 🤷🏻 Influencers really grind my gears with this tit when they barely do anything to begin with!

Reactions: 5
Sorry backtracking a bit but re deli complaining about petrol prices like 'what are we gonna do about it???'
GIRL you live in MELBOURNE
with some of the best cheap public transport in the world!!! Ive lived in Melbourne for 10 years and have never owned or needed a car, and out of all my friends, only one has a car and that's coz she's rich af - she still never uses it. I've lived near the city, and way out in the burbs like deli and James do, same deal. You can take dogs on public transport. Half the time it's faster than driving, and theyre moving toward getting all the trams, trains, and buses electric. Being all woe is me about HAVING to go buy an electric car seems so fkn laughable. Honey pull up Ur socks and get on a tram like the rest of us.
(I been peeping this forum for a while and this is what pushed me over the edge to make an account lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Vixella has new merch and it looks hideous.

Who on earth would wear this?

I actually think it's pretty cute! 100% not my style but I can imagine trendy Gen Z'ers frothing for it.

It is insane the disparity between James and delis work ethic. I wonder how much longer they'll last. I couldn't stand to watch their most recent (?) video together, where deli was showing James her reno of his werewolves warehouse. It didn't even seem like they liked each other, let alone loved each other. All the comments were saying how cute they were but 👀👀👀 they just seem like they're from different planets. I can't imagine how they'd be compatible in any way - except they're 'both' simmers. Ofc I don't know their personal relationship and their online presences will differ from irl, but still... idk

The mismatch of work ethic between James and Deli is so insane to me. Maybe he truly doesn't mind it, but I know I couldn't be with someone in the long run who always wants to take the easy way out or doesn't even try in the first place. That kind of behaviour or attitude usually shows up in other aspects of life too, not just work.

And yeah, she is 100% going for a sponsorship or discount of some kind! Honestly, I can't totally blame her for that, but it's giving me flashbacks to when she was desperately trying to get Pewdiepie's attention on Twitter a few years ago :LOL:
I remember she tried to get Shane Dawson’s attention too, before his atrocious ass was exposed.

• Haha
Well well well, look at what she's posting a couple hours after crying about gas prices...
Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 07-43-14 Stories • Instagram.png
And she mentioned the brand twice. This brand's cushion covers cost from 50$ up to 110$ and the inners from 50$ to 105$...

• Angry
Not recording a ton of videos during the few days you have exclusive access to a new pack is just so silly.

It's a guaranteed money spinner for your channel, the easiest and most reliable way to break 100K viewers in a couple days, and takes just a little bit of effort.

Look at so many of the other folk who were given the pack late last week. DrGluon did a livestream and already has 3 videos up, as does Plumbella and LilSimsie, James has 5 videos out over the last 4 days and mentioned he was knackered because he'd recorded about 10 parts of his Let's Play in a day for it.

It just baffles me you wouldn't take the fullest advantage of such an easy way to get views.
I totally agree. Lilsimsie was saying in her stream the other day the week she had the pack she played it for hours on end to get content, and just because she liked it that much. I would think that getting early access would be the time you would want to make as much content as possible and to take advantage of it. It’s an easy way to get a lot of views. God forbid you play early access of a game you “love.” 🙄 I feel like both deli and Vixella hardly did any early access content which just shows to me how much effort they really put into their channels. It’s disgraceful.

Sorry backtracking a bit but re deli complaining about petrol prices like 'what are we gonna do about it???'
GIRL you live in MELBOURNE
with some of the best cheap public transport in the world!!! Ive lived in Melbourne for 10 years and have never owned or needed a car, and out of all my friends, only one has a car and that's coz she's rich af - she still never uses it. I've lived near the city, and way out in the burbs like deli and James do, same deal.
Thank you for the insight 😊

Its cute for like a sticker… not a sweatshirt. It’s very juvenile. This is something my 8 year old niece would wear tbh…

It also makes me laugh when Vixella says in her streams she is working so hard on her shop/website/merch. I mean, she has a company that develops everything… she designed it, but it’s not like she’s the one making the website or anything…

Does anyone else feel Deli has gotten more lazy, less interested in sims, more whiny since she got together with James? Maybe it’s just more noticeable because he’s so upbeat, even when somethings broken he just jokes it off. He works hard creating content. I used to sub to her but had to stop when it was getting too “look at me doing my exercises” etc.

Reactions: 10
I can see Deli as one of those people who don't want to work so James has to work extra hard to afford all the things Deli wants 😂 Also I reckon Deli could afford her dream kitchen or whatever it was she was talking about the other day if she just spent less money on all the expensive brands that she buys!

Holy heck Pleasant Sims is back. I understand that the whole Discord "scandal" was suspicious, but I like her sims 2 videos. Honestly IMO she is one of the decent simstuber
I generally like her videos too, but she'll be gone again in a few months citing her mental health again

I can see Deli as one of those people who don't want to work so James has to work extra hard to afford all the things Deli wants 😂 Also I reckon Deli could afford her dream kitchen or whatever it was she was talking about the other day if she just spent less money on all the expensive brands that she buys!
I think Deli is comfortable being lazy with James. She’s probably aware that he was into her for years, so it may seem in her mind, as if he’s the one who got lucky. That, combined (maybe) with the fact that he’s 4 years younger, makes it easier for Deli to be a more dominant force and more her lazy-self, because she’s not afraid that James would leave her.

Well well well, look at what she's posting a couple hours after crying about gas prices...
View attachment 1430886 And she mentioned the brand twice. This brand's cushion covers cost from 50$ up to 110$ and the inners from 50$ to 105$...
If you can afford to drop hundreds to swap out throw pillows just to be matching the season, you don't get to complain about the gas prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is so incredibly ironic that these people play a life simulation game for a living but are extraordinarily out of touch with normal everday life (Deligracy, lilsimsie, Plumbella…).

It’s like they are all in some weird arrested development.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.