Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch WhinyBrit? Everyone always raves about her and I really like the concept of her ideas but the last video I watched of hers felt like it needed a much harder edit. I feel like she’d be better at a scripted thing a bit like ambiguous amphibian?
I think she does need to be a bit more focused yes. Hit and miss, like most Simmers, I suppose. When she's got a good idea for a video she's fun, and her delivery and comedic timing is very strong, but sometimes there's a bit too much waffle and a feeling she's not really sure where she's going with the original idea.

Ambiguous Amphibian is on a whole different level though. That Sims 2 video on digging your character out of a hole (physically and metaphorically) was a genuinely great piece of absurdist filmmaking (seriously go watch it: Sims 2, Underground )

Reactions: 1
"I feel for you ladies with small chests" *posts picture with her chebs out* OK then???
Full on laughed out loud at this comment but so true why do you need to flaunt your tits and then say how much you support flat chested women? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Whiny Brit! She’s so funny. And Syd Mac. I cannot understand how she doesn’t have waaaay more followers. I’m also just getting into Devon Bumpkin too! I love his personality

I love Whiny Brit! She’s so funny. And Syd Mac. I cannot understand how she doesn’t have waaaay more followers. I’m also just getting into Devon Bumpkin too! I love his personality
I think sydmac will be the next big sims youtuber. She’s much more talented than many other builders. I’ve been following her since she was at about 5k followers and really like her. She’ll be at 100k within the year I reckon

Reactions: 2
BD9A33D3-2826-4FF6-A200-271D32844036.png

Anyone else rolling their eyes at “with peace and love”? She overuses it in situations in which this level of avoiding offending anyone is unnecessary. It leans more passive agressive or sarcastic, even though that’s not the intention.
And why wouldn’t she ask her amazing PT about this instead of random people on the internet?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1457582

Anyone else rolling their eyes at “with peace and love”? She overuses it in situations in which this level of avoiding offending anyone is unnecessary. It leans more passive agressive or sarcastic, even though that’s not the intention.
And why wouldn’t she ask her amazing PT about this instead of random people on the internet?
With peace and love, if it only started when you didn’t wear shoes I think you’ve got your answer - idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aden is absolutely lovely. He’s so funny and an amazing builder. The more I watch Aden, the more I dislike Kayla with her stupid, boring, ugly, basegame blue suburbans.

I also like Dr. Gluon and his chaotic gameplay. I really like that Mister Bumble series, it’s funny. Still watch James, but I wish he would build more. Do you guys think his Rags to Riches thing is becoming a bit repetitive? Or is it just me?

(Btw: I’m Dutch, so I hope my grammar is fine)

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1457582

Info for anyone reading who might want to know the actual answer: Shoes should be on for squats, ideally with a slight heel which helps mobility and depth. Deadlifts should be done with a flat sole or with no shoes on, as it grounds you to the floor so you can increase power on the deadlift.

Reactions: 6
Did I hear Plumbella say that she’d intended to go to the Harry Styles tour but couldn’t because of a family incident?

So her Autism prevents her from going to the supermarket but allows her to shimmy and shake to Watermelon Sugar in front of all and sundry?

8-A9-A9-E67-7-B07-4-D9-A-BB49-740-BB8-C08856.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did I hear Plumbella say that she’d intended to go to the Harry Styles tour but couldn’t because of a family incident?

So her Autism prevents her from going to the supermarket but allows her to shimmy and shake to Watermelon Sugar in front of all and sundry?

View attachment 1459149
Didn't her grandad just die? (I don't know when the Harry Styles tour is though)

I was watching Kelsey’s NSB (not today’s but last weeks) and she was saying she didn’t get proper feedback because she’s like 2 weeks ahead filming videos because it’s easier to keep up with her schedule and all I can think is: girl you upload TWO videos a week. What schedule??? There are tons of YouTubers who upload videos DAILY and they manage just fine.

Reactions: 4
606288C4-5376-4685-932C-0BB876617F5F.png
3008CFCA-432E-4ACA-80FD-6CAA843D1ABB.png
wont film with bright lights and filters and make up and editing that can cover them up, avoids partner of around 3 years but will post for thousands to see on the internet

edit** she said on the next slide she needs more rest 😭😭 how much rest can one need when already they work about 8 hours a week and send their dog to doggy daycare, have their partner get them takeaway coffee everyday and get tradespeople to do SIMPLE tasks 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching Kelsey’s NSB (not today’s but last weeks) and she was saying she didn’t get proper feedback because she’s like 2 weeks ahead filming videos because it’s easier to keep up with her schedule and all I can think is: girl you upload TWO videos a week. What schedule??? There are tons of YouTubers who upload videos DAILY and they manage just fine.
I love Kelsey but ur so right

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1459149
Harry Style concerts are VERY packed too. Surprised she even considered it with how she goes on.

wont film with bright lights and filters and make up and editing that can cover them up, avoids partner of around 3 years but will post for thousands to see on the internet

edit** she said on the next slide she needs more rest 😭😭 how much rest can one need when already they work about 8 hours a week and send their dog to doggy daycare, have their partner get them takeaway coffee everyday and get tradespeople to do SIMPLE tasks 😭
Don't forget the next part about panda eyes being TOTALLY OKAY, IT'S OKAY, it's okay if you have them !! I'm so sick of her trying to tip toe around everything she says :rolleyes: Like she rants for 10 minutes and then thinks "oh no I might offend someone", ugh.

She also acknowledged that the "not sponsored not gifted" is a "joke" now. 🤭

• Haha
View attachment 1459511View attachment 1459512wont film with bright lights and filters and make up and editing that can cover them up, avoids partner of around 3 years but will post for thousands to see on the internet

At this rate she may as well quit her youtube.and let James handle all the work so she can rest 24/7 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone buy the new game?
Nope. High-school gameplay is not for me, and from what I've seen so far the gameplay is super buggy and not very interesting, except the thrift shop aspect. Coming on top of the update breaking ageing and various other things..I think I'll pass. I'm still having fun with the werewolf pack anyway, I've had my money's worth out of that!

Im enjoying the building videos though! The Art Deco High-school and shops people have made are super cool.

Smaller channels without early access have already started their High School LPs, James has several parts of his LP out, yet Deli's tired ass still has nothing.

She's one of those people that have too much free time, so everything seems harder for her to do.

Too much time spent watching in the mirror and thinking of ways to fix herself up, then googling about buccal fat removal, panda eyes solutions, botox, "how to make my chest flatter", Chris Hemsworth's mansions, stuff she would buy if she had unlimited money... who wouldn't be tired?

It seems her "How to... for idiots" also came to a swift end, even though she initially planned a whole series.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.