Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20C316E1-D6F2-4693-AA50-01313937EB9F.png
imagine being someone with no kids, no real responsibilities, works from home as a video game player for a grand total of 8 hours a week while taking 2 weeks off a month because you’re just so tired and wiped out from your period that you can’t sit on an expensive gaming chair playing a game - all while sending your dog to day care like WHAT

20C316E1-D6F2-4693-AA50-01313937EB9F.png
imagine being someone with no kids, no real responsibilities, works from home as a video game player for a grand total of 8 hours a week while taking 2 weeks off a month because you’re just so tired and wiped out from your period that you can’t sit on an expensive gaming chair playing a game - all while sending your dog to day care like WHAT
my dad works 2 jobs 6 days a week a total of more than 60 hours most weeks. takes care of his 6 children and makes time for 3 grandchildren, looks after my mum who has cancer, helps around the house, walks the dog twice a day and still finds time to exercise and have a healthy lifestyle. it’s so hard for me to comprehend every excuse deligracy comes up with because even tho i don’t have the same work ethic as my 57 year old dad, i couldn’t complain about having no responsibilities and only having to play a game a few hours a week to pay my mortgage because i appreciate people that do actual hard work out there while balancing everything else. she’s just so f*cking lazy and entitled she doesn’t even see her privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She went into labour at 20 weeks and sadly lost the baby
Oh no that’s really sad, what a shame.

I am still so confused by that planet zoo thumbnail. Such a chaotic thumbnail when her videos are usually pretty chill and boring? Even steph0sims wouldn’t have a thumbnail like that

Oh nooooo that’s absolutely awful. Poor cindy

Every time someone has told her to go to the doctor to see if she has endometriosis or PCOS she completely blanks it as well

Is EnglishSimmer a really big simmer? I tried one of her videos once and it wasn’t my cup of tea. I swear her videos only get like 5k views

EDIT: wow I went to check and she has nearly 300k subscribers but a lot of her videos are only at 2/3k views.

Compare that to Sydney Macoretta who has 70k subscribers and consistently gets 20k views per video…
i just went back and had a look at that thumbnail, that’s crazy 😂.

I’ve never watched English Simmer, I’ve seen tweets from her but that’s about it, her videos don’t even come up as suggestions on youtube.

View attachment 1454561imagine being someone with no kids, no real responsibilities, works from home as a video game player for a grand total of 8 hours a week while taking 2 weeks off a month because you’re just so tired and wiped out from your period that you can’t sit on an expensive gaming chair playing a game - all while sending your dog to day care like WHAT

my dad works 2 jobs 6 days a week a total of more than 60 hours most weeks. takes care of his 6 children and makes time for 3 grandchildren, looks after my mum who has cancer, helps around the house, walks the dog twice a day and still finds time to exercise and have a healthy lifestyle. it’s so hard for me to comprehend every excuse deligracy comes up with because even tho i don’t have the same work ethic as my 57 year old dad, i couldn’t complain about having no responsibilities and only having to play a game a few hours a week to pay my mortgage because i appreciate people that do actual hard work out there while balancing everything else. she’s just so f*cking lazy and entitled she doesn’t even see her privilege.
If I were to have a job playing video games at home all day it would be amazing to spend time with my dog and not ship him off somewhere. That was my favourite bit about lockdown and working from home.

Reactions: 6
Goo
Oh no that’s really sad, what a shame.

i just went back and had a look at that thumbnail, that’s crazy 😂.

I’ve never watched English Simmer, I’ve seen tweets from her but that’s about it, her videos don’t even come up as suggestions on youtube.

If I were to have a job playing video games at home all day it would be amazing to spend time with my dog and not ship him off somewhere. That was my favourite bit about lockdown and working from home.
Good point

oh crap, just saw Cindy Pleasant sims update on youtube. I really like her and feel for her so much :( I was really hoping she'd have a happy ending
The video was devastating. I hope she gets better soon

I don't think there's not one day where Deligracy doesn't complain or is a lazy ass... I know that everyone has their own issues, but sometimes a little reflection can do you good.......

She once again posted saying that "yesterday was a couch day"...

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 09-37-37 Stories • Instagram.png
You go too far with gameplay ? Really ? Where Deli ? Where ?

And why does she feel this need to always give her opinion about stuff ??? Put your boobs away, you're embarrassing.
Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 09-35-55 Stories • Instagram.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No cause literally why does she feel the need to join the boob discussion? The fact you’ve got big jugs doesn’t make me feel any diff about my flat chest Deli😭😭 She’s so backwards with everything she says she must be a nightmare to have as an irl friend/girlfriend.
I absolutely love James more and more with every video he posts because I do think he’s one of the big Simmers who actually gives a duck and has an amazing work ethic and dedication to his job and I’d honestly love to see like a longer vlog of him and Deli just to figure out how their relationship even functions

Reactions: 15
You're not missing out, her videos are pretty boring and she does that annoying thing where she repeats words/phrases in every video

Reactions: 3
No cause literally why does she feel the need to join the boob discussion? The fact you’ve got big jugs doesn’t make me feel any diff about my flat chest Deli😭😭 She’s so backwards with everything she says she must be a nightmare to have as an irl friend/girlfriend.
I absolutely love James more and more with every video he posts because I do think he’s one of the big Simmers who actually gives a duck and has an amazing work ethic and dedication to his job and I’d honestly love to see like a longer vlog of him and Deli just to figure out how their relationship even functions
i agree about james! even with his high school build you can see how much passion he had for a good quality build with the detail, effort and thought he put into it. not to mention the time. but it doesn’t go unnoticed. now think of other simmers that built a high school just to tick a box and say they did it 🤷🏼‍♀️

You can see the difference between James and Deli's work ethics!

You're not missing out, her videos are pretty boring and she does that annoying thing where she repeats words/phrases in every video
Is everything still bestie and sick? Cause thats what she would say when I used to watch her reviews. I think the most frustrating thing I found was how she made being gay her entire personality. I don’t care that she is, good for her but she doesn’t need to remind us every video she’s gay. It reminds me of Plumbella reminding us constant she has autism. I have a long term disability and I don’t remind people every time we speak or I see them.

Reactions: 4
"I feel for you ladies with small chests" *posts picture with her chebs out* OK then???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not entirely sure but she keeps mentioned frequently by Plumbella and Lilsimsie (and Vixella I think). There’s this main Sim youtuber group that seem super cliquey and give major “I’m not your typical girl/ guy” vibes but have not been too kind to others like Sydney Marcoretta, MsGryphi, etc when trying new challenges/ inspired builds without mentioning them or crediting them.

I am still so confused by that planet zoo thumbnail. Such a chaotic thumbnail when her videos are usually pretty chill and boring? Even steph0sims wouldn’t have a thumbnail like that

Oh nooooo that’s absolutely awful. Poor cindy

Every time someone has told her to go to the doctor to see if she has endometriosis or PCOS she completely blanks it as well

Is EnglishSimmer a really big simmer? I tried one of her videos once and it wasn’t my cup of tea. I swear her videos only get like 5k views

EDIT: wow I went to check and she has nearly 300k subscribers but a lot of her videos are only at 2/3k views.

Compare that to Sydney Macoretta who has 70k subscribers and consistently gets 20k views per video…

Reactions: 2
Is everything still bestie and sick? Cause thats what she would say when I used to watch her reviews. I think the most frustrating thing I found was how she made being gay her entire personality. I don’t care that she is, good for her but she doesn’t need to remind us every video she’s gay. It reminds me of Plumbella reminding us constant she has autism. I have a long term disability and I don’t remind people every time we speak or I see them.
Yep, still all bestie. I don't mind the gay thing cause I'm gay and I do that with my friends- but I guess the difference is that I don't make youtube videos 🤷‍♀️

Yep, still all bestie. I don't mind the gay thing cause I'm gay and I do that with my friends- but I guess the difference is that I don't make youtube videos 🤷‍♀️
Lil simsie and Plumbella use bestie too don’t they?

I have a friend who’s gay who finds the English simmer constant referencing to her sexuality really irritating. It was actually him that pointed it out to me and now I can’t unsee it.

Reactions: 1
But you’re probably more than that with your friends and they’ll see and love all of you. If that’s all she’s showing to the public then people would get fed up.

I think the issue is that they’re just normal
Folk trying to stand out in the crowd so they latch on to the only “different” thing they have about them and make it their personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The video was devastating. I hope she gets better soon

I don't think there's not one day where Deligracy doesn't complain or is a lazy ass... I know that everyone has their own issues, but sometimes a little reflection can do you good.......

She once again posted saying that "yesterday was a couch day"...

View attachment 1454890You go too far with gameplay ? Really ? Where Deli ? Where ?

And why does she feel this need to always give her opinion about stuff ??? Put your boobs away, you're embarrassing.
View attachment 1454889
Flatter chests are awesome, but here are my big boobs!!
How bleeping dense can she be??
Oh God, forge I asked. 🙄
If she did this and had a smaller chest I could prob understand it and be like, yeah ok, no one needs to see your chest, but I get it, your supporting your fellow small chesters. But that's like me being like "support for all those with flat asses!" while I have my huge ass in their face. Who the duck thinks that DOESN'T make you a jackass???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By the way, why do we think Deligracy used to be less dumb ? I tried watching her oldest vlogs (from 7 years ago).
First vlog : "I'm so tired I don't know why" A long time sickness I see 🤭
Second vlog : "I had to pay 1 dollar for the parking when I only spent 15 minutes at the mall, I am not going back to that mall" 🤭
And the cherry on top : "I always remove my shoes when I drive, apparently it's not good to do that, but I don't care because I'm badass" I think the word you're looking for is dumbass
Okay I'm out 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch WhinyBrit? Everyone always raves about her and I really like the concept of her ideas but the last video I watched of hers felt like it needed a much harder edit. I feel like she’d be better at a scripted thing a bit like ambiguous amphibian?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch WhinyBrit? Everyone always raves about her and I really like the concept of her ideas but the last video I watched of hers felt like it needed a much harder edit. I feel like she’d be better at a scripted thing a bit like ambiguous amphibian?
I love Whiny Brit, I liked her earlier videos better than now tho because her videos are starting to become boring and repetitive. She has a cool personality tho and doesn’t take herself too seriously! Her and Carmen are the only sims youtubers that make me laugh tbh

I like whiney Brit. I like her humour and watch most of her uploads. I usually just watch her, Kesley and James really. Plumbella doesn't get as many watches from me now but I still look in now and then if it's an interesting video idea

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.