Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Deligracy is really pissing me off. I think part of why it's annoying me so much is that for me if I'm following people online it's for it to be a positive and fun experience you know ? I'm not saying it should all be HAPPYHAPPY but... Deligracy has really turned her whole personality into "self care" of "mental health" and I feel like 80% of it is crying and saying she's tired or emotional. She's reminding me of Plumbella right now with her face still full of mascara running down her face. 100% she kept that shit on purpose for the videos to show that she was indeed crying, this is so cringy. And oh my goddd does she get her periods once every 2 weeks ?? And then 2 weeks of being emotional ? Dude just go to the doctor....

View attachment 1452256View attachment 1452258

Does that mean we're gonna get content ? No, because "I can't fully relax when I'm recording"
View attachment 1452259
I don't actually follow or watch Deli (I'm here for Jesse and Kayla) but from an outsider perspective all she seems to do whinge about her periods. Like that's it.

Reactions: 13

Mberry

So fun facts about Intellectual property law (shameless brag, I work in clearances for TV and Film)

See how it says "Stranger Things Inspired" with the key word being inspired. So you can use a brand or copyrighted logo (or stolen art) change it by 20% including 3 featured assets (make it bigger, different colour, maybe it had a dog and you make it a cat) and sell it as your own no issues! Its considered inspired art and is legal in copyright law in basically every country. Nothing in that merch store is a direct copy of any Stranger Things copyright, it's all fan art or inspired art. Other then Munson not signing a clearance, he's the only one that would have a chance of suing.

she's basically bored af with the sims and her "career" and that she now uses the game to build her real life fantasies (having a huge modern house). I totally agree and this is just another video that confirms it. She always says in her vlogs that she wished she had unlimited budget for her house.
I would pay good money, and I mean real good money.. to watch Deli in a real job. Even just for one day. Wouldn't have to be anything crazy, I'm talking the "Simple Life with Paris Hilton" kinda style. Someone put her in a van and make her work at bunnings or like a supermarket for a day. @Deli take notes this is how you vlog !!!

Y’all, I had to create an account specifically for this thread that I have been obsessively reading for weeks now after searching “deligracy annoying.”

Slightly ashamed for posting here because threads like this are precisely why I would never want to be an influencer, but also omg is Deligracy annoying, as well as some of the other youtubers y’all have posted about.

What I’m not understanding is the lovefest for James here, though. While I do think James has an interesting approach to the Sims, I find him so irritating to listen to I wish there was a transcript or something I could read, instead. At one point I had to fully stop watching him because of all of the mouth noises he makes (something between a spit and a scoff at the end of 75% of his sentences…to denote that what he just said was supposed to be wry, I guess?) Now I am watching him again and it seems like he’s stealing Dr. Gluon’s bits. So, yeah. They are basically a perfect couple.

In other words, Sims Youtubers are like Seinfeld. I keep watching even though they are all horrible people I can’t relate to at all yet somehow that is entertaining to me.
Firstly - Welcome! Casual poster here but I defiantly shamelessly read every post to keep up to date in deli drama.

I too am not a massive fan of James, but i think when you're comparing him next to Deli its like if you put a hot chocolate and a cup of dirt water next to each other, they're both liquids but I'd only want to drink one of them. 😬

Sim youtubers have really painted themselves into a corner, I recently watched a CallMeKevin Sim video, where he basically plays the game (sometimes to annoying levels) completely wrong but yet still gaining 500k+ more views then any other full time sim youtuber.

I couldn't imagine basing my income on an already volatile income stream souly on the release schedule of one gaming company...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

kissfm

Here's what Deli needs to do, from a social media manager with 7 years of experience.
- Cut her videos to 10 minutes and take the time to experiment and figure out her style of making content.
- Pick a SIMPLE story and keep it engaging. Make sure each episode has something interesting happening. Follow through for at least 10 episodes.
- Learn 21st century editing or hire an editor.
- Adjust content depending on how it does with her audience. Learn what the audience likes and doesn't like.
- Actually engage with her audience; take suggestions, critique and answer comments.
- When her content starts doing well, cut best parts for Tiktok and Instagram. Post short clips on Facebook and Twitter. Or hire social media person.
- REPEAT because content creation is an ever changing target.
I think if you lack the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent there's not much you can do to improve her view count. Her vids are dull and she can be so problematic and she stereotypes everything and the little voices she does is giving very much "u guys wanna come over and play with barbies?". The Sims isn't good for storylines because the AI just doesn't interact with other Sims in a way that makes sense. It's shit but you could also take advantage of it and turn broken things into reoccurring inside jokes... which you can't if you're as far up EA's ass as Deli is

MidnightAura

VIP Member
So she cancelled another LP meanwhile her partner is going strong with his? Their conversations at dinner must be interesting!

RJF

VIP Member
lilsimsie is to the Sims community what McDonalds is to the food industry.

• Haha

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
She actually should be happy she gets a period because it’s quite frankly her only personality trait

• Haha

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Reminds me of Plumbella:

Thus reminds me of when lilsimsie amd some others do the wheelspin cas challenge. It's all oh my gawd I'm so scared I could literally die I'm gonna cry it's so scary. Wait it's stopping oh I can't look it's it's brown hair. No wait wait oh my gosh it's..no wait I think I can work with this. Now let's spin for eye colour oh no I could cry I can't believe I put green eyes on the wheel what was I thinking..!!!

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Also, I've read multiple people here saying she should go to the doctor for her periods : she totally could, but she doesn't, because I think she doesn't have any real issue with her periods and she knows that. She just likes to complain and she won't acknowledge people who tell her to go see a doctor. OR she actually went to one and didn't tell her followers about it (and she shares everything...) and she just has a low tolerance for pain etc.
I'm sure she gets painful cramps like most of us and periods do suck in general. But is she completely unaware of her privilege? She reminds me of celebrities singing "Imagine" at the beginning of the pandemic.
A woman who's on her period and goes to work every day has to act like it's any other day, be productive and in a good mood even though she's in pain, uncomfortable and extra tired. The constant worry that you might be leaking. The cramps that hit you in the worst possible moment. Some of them stand or are on the move all day. Some of them do jobs that require extra concentration or physical work. A lot of them have to pick up their kids after work, make lunch, go shopping, do housework. Deli doesn't even have to get out of bed that day. She should tone down the martyr act.

• Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I know this is old tea, but I went to look at the comments on Deli's community post about her discontinuing her Mossdale Series. Here are some of my favorites.

- "Are you going to do that every time a series doesn’t work out for you? I just wanna know."
- "You flat out didn’t put out the content lol. There was like 3 episodes. If you’re lazy just say that."
- "You shouldn’t prioritize having views. If you and other people enjoyed the LP then why stop? It seems like you only really care about making money than your love for the game."

OOF! :ROFLMAO: Who are you fooling Deli? Your community definitely knows what you doing. The more you do this, the more you alienate your community.
I’ve just had a nose too… a lot of people are giving her advice and literally telling her what they want. Will she follow through with the advice? Absolutely she won’t.

A good one I read was:

“I think interest was low because of how spaced out each episode was. I was really enjoying the LP, but one episode a week was quite a stretch and I would forget what happened in the previous episode. Also, quite a few times you have cancelled LP’s and I think people have trust issues. You are really great at story telling, but if it’s too much work then maybe a more basic style of gameplay?”

How humiliating that so many people are calling her out over how often she put the content out, and how many times she’s cancelled LP’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12

RJF

VIP Member
i dont think its fair to say simsie doesnt put in the work, maybe her daily videos could be more exciting but she still does it every day and streams for several hours. that adds up. she puts in more work than a lot of simmers
McDonalds produces more food than most restaurants. That’s not reflective of the quality of their output.

• Haha

jadepaula

142BC893-195D-4321-BFBC-F1536ADD40A6.png
142BC893-195D-4321-BFBC-F1536ADD40A6.png
just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as fuck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves

• Angry
  • Sick

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
View attachment 1457582

Anyone else rolling their eyes at “with peace and love”? She overuses it in situations in which this level of avoiding offending anyone is unnecessary. It leans more passive agressive or sarcastic, even though that’s not the intention.
And why wouldn’t she ask her amazing PT about this instead of random people on the internet?
With peace and love, if it only started when you didn’t wear shoes I think you’ve got your answer - idiot

• Haha

VibingintheGarden

Sympathy, a convenient excuse when they don't want to work etc. Take your pick. She managed to stream though... Which is weird, if you have so much period pain, a 20 minute video would be easier than 3-6 hours on stream. Something doesn't add up. 🤔

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Aggressively peppy thumbnails for her low-energy content 😂
🤣
She probably thinks it makes her look like this fun, upbeat, edgy Youtuber that you would want to check out. Then you click on the video and the most interesting part is the first minute when you’re trying to determine whether she’ll pour tea on herself. *cozy vibes*

• Haha

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Anyone noticed the spike in ads on James’ videos? I just watched the 2nd part of his mansion build and, while it is 50 min long, I found there were a lot of ads, which was a bit distracting.
Got to pay for Deli’s boujee plain cushions shipped all the way from NZ somehow!

• Haha