Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Plumbella’s videos and I enjoy her reviews but they don’t impact my decision because I feel like she doesn’t actually ever play the game anyway? Like she does random “LP’s” which is just 10 minutes of chaotic editing lol

Did anyone see Kelsey’s newest NSB? She was so salty about being called out for not following the challenge properly. I get it, it’s her story but what’s the point in doing a challenge and then not sticking to the rules?? That’s the whole point lol

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Kelsey’s newest NSB? She was so salty about being called out for not following the challenge properly. I get it, it’s her story but what’s the point in doing a challenge and then not sticking to the rules?? That’s the whole point lol
And the funny thing is, 99% of the comments on the original video she's referring to were about that actual episode, only a handful of comments were pointing out she wasn't following one of the rules. Maybe she was getting it on Twitch or social media too, idk, but the number of people calling her out in the YT comments was so incredibly minor compared to the rest of the comments.

Reactions: 1
I’m watching Plumbellas High School vids now (whilst unpacking from a recent house move… wish it was as easy as it is in Sims 🤣)

Saw a comment on the sub/R about how her accent is too thick… She has a very mellow accent to anyone actually from the Norf!

I thought the few people pointing out that kelsey hadn't moved her Sim into a needs tlc apartment was doing it bevause they thought she'd forgotten or missed a rule not to be oh you failed. She could have just said at the time I know I'm supposed to do x but I'm doing y and then I don't think anyone would say anything. I agree about the rules I'm doing nsb and I hated the tlc apartment but I did it cause I like a challenge.
I don't find plumbella hard to understand but mum comes from the same area as she does but I appreciate that it can be difficult for her some people she can talk fast and her words get jumbled. I watch a few youtubers from Northern England and they all try to speak slightly slower to be understood.

Saw a comment on the sub/R about how her accent is too thick… She has a very mellow accent to anyone actually from the Norf!
I’m so bored of Americans saying they can’t watch her cos they can’t understand her. It feels really ignorant and an unwillingness to hear any other type of English

Reactions: 17
The curved walls thing that has come with the new pack is a valiant effort, but is a little bit janky at present. James Turners new video is 30 minutes of him coming up against increasingly weird geometry problems. Turns out trying to bolt on curves to a system of roofing, foundations, flooring, eaves etc designed purely for straight walls throws up some odd issues, who would have thought?

Reactions: 10
Turns out trying to bolt on curves to a system of roofing, foundations, flooring, eaves etc designed purely for straight walls throws up some odd issues, who would have thought?
That's not surprising. Building on the diagonal is badly coded too. I only built on the diagonal once and received never-ending error messages. Keep in mind I was trying to build walls on a foundation, nothing fancy. Surprise, surprise, bolting on new features to old badly programmed ones, means stuff doesn't work. Raise your hand if you saw this coming? It's not like this hasn't been the case for the whole existence of the game. Anyone want to take bets on when the game crumbles entirely?

Reactions: 4
It could be true but so many of Plumbellas stories seem so fabricated and tumblr-post-didn’t-happen vibes just to seem funny.
BF446D93-2E46-4137-AB13-342449DC5795.jpeg

It could be true but so many of Plumbellas stories seem so fabricated and tumblr-post-didn’t-happen vibes just to seem funny. View attachment 1426203
As someone with an over active imagination, this is one of those "random thought vomit things that I imagined but never happened" scenarios. I'll call bullshit.
Sure, it's funny, but I'd doubt it ever happened. This is stuff you'd find on an account who's entire schtick is making up goofy and random scenarios, you know?

It could be true but so many of Plumbellas stories seem so fabricated and tumblr-post-didn’t-happen vibes just to seem funny. View attachment 1426203
I would not be shocked if plumbella had a burner account and took part in these kind of forums. I'm NOT saying she does and have no evidence that she ever did but just the way she is it would not shock me one bit.

I would not be shocked if plumbella had a burner account and took part in these kind of forums. I'm NOT saying she does and have no evidence that she ever did but just the way she is it would not shock me one bit.
Oh yeah I’m not shocked about or questioning that part. It’s the rest of it that’s unbelievable.

• Haha
ok so addressing deligracys instagram story because myself and a few others noticed how different her face looked in the strangest way in her last few videos. she made a point of saying about how ageing naturally defines your cheek bones more and lifts your eyebrows.. however i’m not sure you age over night with those things hahahah i knew something was up with her face but she made a story saying she hasn’t got any work done and it just looks like it because she mentioned it. she’s so full of tit

View attachment 1408013View attachment 1408014View attachment 1408015these were all taken march/april

vs

now and her most recent yt video

View attachment 1408017View attachment 1408018View attachment 1408019
Those brows have been lifted to the max lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I've been annoying you guys with Deli but... 💀

Apparently they only had access to the Highschool pack early access for 4 days, so if they wanted content they had to film a lot... Well, I was surprised to see Deli only had a CAS video and 2 building videos, so I watched a bit of the latest one, and she spends 5 min explaining that she wanted to do 12 or 14 prerecorded videos but that she was TOO EXHAUSTED and RUNDOWN to film 😔 And that she was really annoyed because she wanted to do the work 😔

She also went to Instagram to remind us once more that she was TIRED and RUNDOWN and then talked about spending all of her money on solar panels and an electric car... while telling us "what are people supposed to do" when it comes to gas prices. Thank you Deli for recognizing that you're not part of the people struggling. But what are we gonna do about it....

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 07-53-32 Stories • Instagram.png
Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 07-53-37 Stories • Instagram.png
Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 07-55-23 Stories • Instagram.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I've been annoying you guys with Deli but... 💀

Apparently they only had access to the Highschool pack early access for 4 days, so if they wanted content they had to film a lot... Well, I was surprised to see Deli only had a CAS video and 2 building videos, so I watched a bit of the latest one, and she spends 5 min explaining that she wanted to do 12 or 14 prerecorded videos but that she was TOO EXHAUSTED and RUNDOWN to film 😔 And that she was really annoyed because she wanted to do the work 😔

She also went to Instagram to remind us once more that she was TIRED and RUNDOWN and then talked about spending all of her money on solar panels and an electric car... while telling us "what are people supposed to do" when it comes to gas prices. Thank you Deli for recognizing that you're not part of the people struggling. But what are we gonna do about it....

View attachment 1428431View attachment 1428432View attachment 1428433

Does she know how privileged and ignorant she sounds? Petrol prices in Croatia are the same, but the average salary is 3x lower. She wouldn’t know what “hard” is if it slapped her in the face, but wants to make an impression like she understands the gravity of it all. She says Australia is so far behind on charging stations. She, who doesn't need to travel for work or go anywhere apart from picking up coffee and going to therapy. Even her organic vegetables are being delivered.

A lot of kitchen plans are shared, but the new kitchen won’t come anytime soon. It comes across as if she’s sharing her plans and materials early to see if some companies bite and offer her a deal or a discount. She conveniently dreamt about kitchen benches after showing some samples... you know, just casually throwing it out there, along with the whole list of things she would do if she had unlimited money.

She keeps emphasizing when she chooses the “cheaper” option during this reno, as if we’re supposed to forget about her refusing to buy anything that isn't above a certain price tag and feel sorry that she needs to compromise.

She says she likes sharing these dream posts and wants to do another dream build to incorporate it all. This proves she's only enjoying The Sims nowadays when it's a tool to fulfill her irl fantasies. She gets tired easily when there's actual content to film. You know that health comes first in that case.

A new LP that she asked for ideas from her subscribers 2 weeks ago? Doesn't matter when or whether that's coming. But a new dream build full of hints of what she wants? Heck yeah! Then her subscribers can chant praises and fawn over the interior design choices that the real-life Dream Home Decorator Deli makes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Does she know how privileged and ignorant she sounds? Petrol prices in Croatia are the same, but the average salary is 3x lower. She wouldn’t know what “hard” is if it slapped her in the face, but wants to make an impression like she understands the gravity of it all. She says Australia is so far behind on charging stations. She, who doesn't need to travel for work or go anywhere apart from picking up coffee and going to therapy. Even her organic vegetables are being delivered.

A lot of kitchen plans are shared, but the new kitchen won’t come anytime soon. It comes across as if she’s sharing her plans and materials early to see if some companies bite and offer her a deal or a discount. She conveniently dreamt about kitchen benches after showing some samples... you know, just casually throwing it out there, along with the whole list of things she would do if she had unlimited money.

She keeps emphasizing when she chooses the “cheaper” option during this reno, as if we’re supposed to forget about her refusing to buy anything that isn't above a certain price tag and feel sorry that she needs to compromise.

She says she likes sharing these dream posts and wants to do another dream build to incorporate it all. This proves she's only enjoying The Sims nowadays when it's a tool to fulfill her irl fantasies. She gets tired easily when there's actual content to film. You know that health comes first in that case.

A new LP that she asked for ideas from her subscribers 2 weeks ago? Doesn't matter when or whether that's coming. But a new dream build full of hints of what she wants? Heck yeah! Then her subscribers can chant praises and fawn over the interior design choices that the real-life Dream Home Decorator Deli makes.
Do you reckon she is trying to fish for sponsers?

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon she is trying to fish for sponsers?
I think she thinks it can't hurt to throw it out there, maybe it works for some stuff, maybe it doesn't. She's sharing quite a bit of info for something that's not coming soon. I imagine, as we get closer to the kitchen reno, she might start mentioning some brands as well. She did it before, with some kitchenware and food, when she would tag the brand and say they are great while also casually mentioning what she would like to have from them as well. She then sometimes got sent the stuff she wanted. I don't believe she relies on having sponsors at all, but she also knows what she's doing.

Reactions: 5
Not recording a ton of videos during the few days you have exclusive access to a new pack is just so silly.

It's a guaranteed money spinner for your channel, the easiest and most reliable way to break 100K viewers in a couple days, and takes just a little bit of effort.

Look at so many of the other folk who were given the pack late last week. DrGluon did a livestream and already has 3 videos up, as does Plumbella and LilSimsie, James has 5 videos out over the last 4 days and mentioned he was knackered because he'd recorded about 10 parts of his Let's Play in a day for it.

It just baffles me you wouldn't take the fullest advantage of such an easy way to get views.

Reactions: 5
Not recording a ton of videos during the few days you have exclusive access to a new pack is just so silly.

James has 5 videos out over the last 4 days and mentioned he was knackered because he'd recorded about 10 parts of his Let's Play in a day for it.
I'm always amazed by how nice James is to Deligracy... I guess love really makes you blind :oops: He's out there putting in all the work for his LP while she's planning her brand new kitchen while complaining about being tired.

Does she know how privileged and ignorant she sounds?
I couldn't have said better 👏 I love it

Hahaha I'm dead. I was showing your comment and Instagram screenshots to my husband and he read the part where she wrote she would love a "modest gym space" if she had unlimited money and he said "soooo unlimited money but still MODEST gym space, yeah, it keeps you HUMBLE" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

It's a guaranteed money spinner for your channel, the easiest and most reliable way to break 100K viewers in a couple days, and takes just a little bit of effort.

Look at so many of the other folk who were given the pack late last week. DrGluon did a livestream and already has 3 videos up, as does Plumbella and LilSimsie, James has 5 videos out over the last 4 days and mentioned he was knackered because he'd recorded about 10 parts of his Let's Play in a day for it.

It just baffles me you wouldn't take the fullest advantage of such an easy way to get views.
The mismatch of work ethic between James and Deli is so insane to me. Maybe he truly doesn't mind it, but I know I couldn't be with someone in the long run who always wants to take the easy way out or doesn't even try in the first place. That kind of behaviour or attitude usually shows up in other aspects of life too, not just work.

And yeah, she is 100% going for a sponsorship or discount of some kind! Honestly, I can't totally blame her for that, but it's giving me flashbacks to when she was desperately trying to get Pewdiepie's attention on Twitter a few years ago :LOL:

Reactions: 6
The mismatch of work ethic between James and Deli is so insane to me. Maybe he truly doesn't mind it, but I know I couldn't be with someone in the long run who always wants to take the easy way out or doesn't even try in the first place. That kind of behaviour or attitude usually shows up in other aspects of life too, not just work.
I feel the same, it would get on my nerves after a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.