Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were waaaay too many Sims, it's hard enough for anyone to manage that many households, but I don't have a lot of faith Deli will manage easily given her lack of work ethic.

And of course she turned an old mining town into a wealthy suburb. What else is there besides upper class??? /s
Would not be shocked if its just a retread of Hampton Falls or Gossip City or whatever her old LPs were. I've played a wealthy scandalous neighborhood before and it can be fun but not if that's all you ever did. Sometimes you can do rags to riches, or have a perfectly normal middle class family, or play a supernatural town, or even have a neighborhood with Sims of different lifestyles and social classes. I don't understand why she doesn't ever try out different styles without completely abandoning them especially considering she has every single pack and got them for free. Even the scenarios were a fun change of pace for me so I don't get how you can be so uninspired.

Also a Pixelade video showed up on my home page and he is just so dramatic. I'm not defending EA but the reality is that the only bug I encountered was the aging one when I tried it out and most players play on normal lifespan anyway. It's so funny how he can't even credit other creators, but can make bad clikbait even for Sims content standards.
Screenshot 2022-08-04 175214.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've seen Deli's trailer. I feel like I've seen this before multiple times?
Everyone's rich, the parents are sus and "evil rich", the teens are rebellious but all good-looking and popular. There are always some siblings that are opposites in terms of interest. Only depth is creating rich people drama, another coming out story and a love triangle. Obligatory character(s) with some sort of lgbtq+ characteristics to put ✔ on diversity. It's all very predictable, as we have seen the same type of LPs before.

Also, this is the second time Deli is using Gluon's multiplayer stream as her main channel content. DrGluon already posted the video hours after they were live on Twitch. There really was no need for another video from Deli's perspective aside from her being lazy and wanting to get some views without filming something new. A normal friend would just link Gluon's video to their audience.

Reactions: 8
Everyone's rich, the parents are sus and "evil rich", the teens are rebellious but all good-looking and popular. There are always some siblings that are opposites in terms of interest. Only depth is creating rich people drama, another coming out story and a love triangle. Obligatory character(s) with some sort of lgbtq+ characteristics to put ✔ on diversity. It's all very predictable, as we have seen the same type of LPs before.

Also, this is the second time Deli is using Gluon's multiplayer stream as her main channel content. DrGluon already posted the video hours after they were live on Twitch. There really was no need for another video from Deli's perspective aside from her being lazy and wanting to get some views without filming something new. A normal friend would just link Gluon's video to their audience.
Exactly. I could understand uploading it if she had edit it in a funny way, maybe with reference to pop culture or music or some funny effect. I guess she was too lazy to do anything like that.

Reactions: 2
I downloaded her sims from the gallery and checked to see if she altered any of their orientations.
Kaden, who's into fashion, is only interested in men and is not exploring romantically
Blake, the gamer, is only interested in women and is not exploring romantically while her twin sister, Lucy, is only interested in men.
A lot of the others appear to have the default CAS exploring romantically and interested in woohoo with both men and women

James Turner also does the Lets Go! Every few minutes. I haven‘t watched a lot of his stuff so I’m not sure if it’s something he’s always done?
It was really prominent in his high school years LP at the beginning.
it doesn’t bother me when he does it 😂

Reactions: 3
Would not be shocked if its just a retread of Hampton Falls or Gossip City or whatever her old LPs were. I've played a wealthy scandalous neighborhood before and it can be fun but not if that's all you ever did. Sometimes you can do rags to riches, or have a perfectly normal middle class family, or play a supernatural town, or even have a neighborhood with Sims of different lifestyles and social classes. I don't understand why she doesn't ever try out different styles without completely abandoning them especially considering she has every single pack and got them for free. Even the scenarios were a fun change of pace for me so I don't get how you can be so uninspired.

Also a Pixelade video showed up on my home page and he is just so dramatic. I'm not defending EA but the reality is that the only bug I encountered was the aging one when I tried it out and most players play on normal lifespan anyway. It's so funny how he can't even credit other creators, but can make bad clikbait even for Sims content standards.
View attachment 1475285
Pixelade is something else. Quite how he is still a game changer I do not understand.

View attachment 1475285
The only issues I've had was my Sim wanted to ask his twin brother to be his BF. And this was AFTER the patch that supposedly got rid of it 🤣.
But Lumpinou made a mod to re-roll wants so... Bye bye creepy incest. Otherwise, I haven't had any issues with the pack honestly. So... Yeah, agree that this is click bait drama.

I mean, yeah the aging this was wack, but they fixed that pretty fast and there were work around. Sure it's irritating, but it's not unplayable

I'm so sorry your LAUNDRY NOOK with a separate sink and washing machine and dryer isn't up to your standards Deli. 😔 Poor Deli, having to deal with such ugly things. 😔 I'm only a poor person with a washing machine in my bathroom, what an idiot, I could never understand her struggles. 😔

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 18-17-27 Stories • Instagram.png

She's so bleeping awkward man. No one asked and the sentence is so weird ???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm so sorry your LAUNDRY NOOK with a separate sink and washing machine and dryer isn't up to your standards Deli. 😔 Poor Deli, having to deal with such ugly things. 😔 I'm only a poor person with a washing machine in my bathroom, what an idiot, I could never understand her struggles. 😔

View attachment 1480187
Unpopular opinion 😭 did anyone have an opinion on them to begin with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so sorry your LAUNDRY NOOK with a separate sink and washing machine and dryer isn't up to your standards Deli.
I think Deli would have a coronary if she had to go down to a dark, dank basement and use an old, almost broken washing machine and then lug everything upstairs to hang outside. If I had a laundry nook, with usable machines, I wouldn't give a flying f what was on the wall. Completely out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1480187
Who is this story for? Certainly not for her followers because no one even saw or cared about the tiles.
This to me looks like Deli wants new tiles asap, but James didn’t get the memo or doesn’t think this is a priority so she wants to draw more attention to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1480187
No one gives a tit about your tiles Deli! Clearly fishing for a sponser on new tiles 🙄

Ooh Sydney Macoretta is finally blowing up. She’s had two videos hit over 200k in the last two weeks and her subs have jumped up to 80k

Ooh Sydney Macoretta is finally blowing up. She’s had two videos hit over 200k in the last two weeks and her subs have jumped up to 80k
Goes to show that if you make good content, people will watch. It's interesting that a small channel, usually throttled by Youtube, is rising up. I wonder if Sydney will drink the koolaid and join EA Game Changers. EA seems to snap up every single up and coming channel so she'll probably be swallowed up too. I also find it interesting that a channel her size, can pull in numbers that most of the game changers can only dream of. :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I think that what makes Sydney Macoretta’s continued success really satisfying is that, as well as being skilled at playing The Sims, she genuinely feels like a good person who just wants to entertain an audience and have fun whilst doing so.

When you press ‘play’ on one of her videos, there’s no sense of ego or fear you’re going to be lectured to or drawn into a psychodrama. It’s just a friendly face saying “Hey, I like this video game - would you like to watch me play it?”.

This cannot be said for the vast majority of people we have mentioned on this thread.

Reactions: 5
Hope we get another boring Deli Vlog on her painting her hallway! 🤞🏻😂

Deli says the blue is rough but have you seen her paint job 😬 if you haven't look at the screenshot above!
I'm surprised she, with her high standards, doesn't have an actual piece of furniture to hide the shoes in. Not very classy Deli !!

Also, why does she call it "blue" ? It's black ? Is there something I'm missing here lol

I'm surprised she, with her high standards, doesn't have an actual piece of furniture to hide the shoes in. Not very classy Deli !!

Also, why does she call it "blue" ? It's black ? Is there something I'm missing here lol
I think it must be a very very dark blue! 🤷🏻

I think that what makes Sydney Macoretta’s continued success really satisfying is that, as well as being skilled at playing The Sims, she genuinely feels like a good person who just wants to entertain an audience and have fun whilst doing so.

When you press ‘play’ on one of her videos, there’s no sense of ego or fear you’re going to be lectured to or drawn into a psychodrama. It’s just a friendly face saying “Hey, I like this video game - would you like to watch me play it?”.

This cannot be said for the vast majority of people we have mentioned on this thread.
She’s really great! I’m on her discord and she is only down to earth and nice. She just feels a lot more grown up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.