Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound so rude but who actually buys her merch? Like is anyone really walking around with a Deligracy phone case? I remember Lilsimsie doing like pyjamas as merch and a calendar of her posing with animals a while back, the idea was cute and a nice change from t shirts and hoodies tbf but it makes me wonder if anyone actually buys this stuff
I’ve asked this before. I can only imagine it’s their pre-teen viewers?

I get the feeling that lilsimsie has more shut-in viewers (tragic 20-something unemployed people with dyed pink hair from the middle of nowhere who spend all day on Tumblr from their parents’ back bedrooms) so she does probably sell more tat to adults.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I sound so rude but who actually buys her merch? Like is anyone really walking around with a Deligracy phone case? I remember Lilsimsie doing like pyjamas as merch and a calendar of her posing with animals a while back, the idea was cute and a nice change from t shirts and hoodies tbf but it makes me wonder if anyone actually buys this stuff
Also influencer merch is sooooo expensive!

Some of deli’s fans have literally tattooed her name on their bodies. So yes, unfortunately.
Lol they will regret it later on in life 🤣

Don't worry Deli, i'm sure you will pay another million dollars do it all over again!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she needs routine and structure surely there are better ways than doing multiple costly programs. Get some personal training, book some classes, there are free workout programs everywhere on youtube. She already has all of that trainers cookbooks surely she has figured out what to eat by now

It may be parents buying it for their kids. I know I struggle to come up with ideas for my teens birthdays. It's likely parents who have no clue who anyone is are buying it. Also some viewers genuinely seem to believe that streamers and youtubers are living in dire poverty and are only able to pay the electricity bill and create content if they buy stuff from them. Obviously I support anyone spending their money how they want but there are children and teens using their parents credit cards without asking to buy subs and bits too.

Reactions: 1
Deli really be saying that she is CONFUSED about what the main issues/glitches with the game are. 😵 😵 😵 And she says that she hasn't had issues with her game so far. GIRL YOU JUST POSTED A LP VIDEO WHERE HALF OF IT WAS RIGGED WITH LAG.
My god, she is so useless and ignorant about the game. She's asking players to comment on the video what glitches they've been having because she has NO IDEA what the issues are. This is your job ? Don't you check the forums ???
She says she'll make a list of the issues people comment on and send it to EA ?? Dude, they know about the bugs in their game. They literally have an official forum where people can post and "agree" with the post if they've been having the glitch as well. You're also like 3 years late.
"The main update I was looking forward to is the pronoun update" What are you even talking about ? You can't even decide on a pronoun for your sims and stick with it. Stop pretending to be inclusive. :rolleyes:
More ass licking and defending EA...
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 16-09-52 Talking about latest The Sims 4 patch & 2 new packs….png

Then maybe RESEARCH before uploading a video ??? She does this all the time....
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 16-24-55 Talking about latest The Sims 4 patch & 2 new packs….png

Seriously I just can't ("this reason" being that the weddings just don't work because too many glitches)
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 16-25-59 Talking about latest The Sims 4 patch & 2 new packs….png

Last edited:
  • Angry
More ass licking and defending EA...
I didn't realize Deli was so far up EA's ass that she can't see what's in front of her. She must be mentally checked out on the game to not notice its problems. This also makes the "EA/Sims 4 is the greatest and I'll die on this hill" shilling she does, make a whole lot more sense. She's drank the koolaid and won't believe anything bad about EA/Sims. This is why I don't watch any game changers. All EA has to do is make them feel special with game codes and free trips and they will say whatever they want.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
It may be parents buying it for their kids. I know I struggle to come up with ideas for my teens birthdays. It's likely parents who have no clue who anyone is are buying it. Also some viewers genuinely seem to believe that streamers and youtubers are living in dire poverty and are only able to pay the electricity bill and create content if they buy stuff from them. Obviously I support anyone spending their money how they want but there are children and teens using their parents credit cards without asking to buy subs and bits too.
I also think it's them thinking the creator is going to give them attention or be their bestie bc they bought tit from them. Like how Clare posts pics in her vids of people wearing her merch. It's kinda bleeping creepy to put pics of random children in your video, but these kids buy her tit FOR that reason. Like, you know they're sitting there like "I was in a Clare video OMG!!!" like it makes them special... (& Luke, we all did stupid ass tit when we were kids, just, a lot of us did it pre-internet 😂)

Reactions: 3
Deli is the biggest shill for EA. Always has been. She once responded to a video by a creator called Optimus who was criticising the game. She made herself look ridiculous
Original video

Her response

His response

Reactions: 7
Deli is the biggest shill for EA. Always has been. She once responded to a video by a creator called Optimus who was criticising the game. She made herself look ridiculous
That video is such a bad take, I'm amazed she hasn't removed it. I mean, she removed her threesome video and a few other videos with her old boyfriends, but not this one. Must have forgotten about it.

Reactions: 2
lilsimsie looks so much better with slightly longer hair:

ESN4duCW4AAUv6S.jpg

Reactions: 8
her WHAT video??
Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "accidentally having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female friend had some fun times with a male and Deli called that having a threesome. Her audience called her out for #1 posting something like that on her channel and #2 that it was clickbait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Even though I don't think she would go for it, every time I see lilsimsie's eyebrows I wonder if she got them microbladed 😂 Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "accidentally having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female friend had some fun times with a male and Deli called that having a threesome. Her audience called her out for #1 posting something like that on her channel and #2 that it was clickbait.
I vaguely remember this and I am guessing it was her trying to capitalize on the Storytime videos that were really popular on YouTube a few years ago. Still weird to post that to a sims channel with a younger audience but if that's not Deli for you Idk what is.

• Haha
Even though I don't think she would go for it, every time I see lilsimsie's eyebrows I wonder if she got them microbladed 😂 Just me?
Her eyebrows are so bad… I always think that they don’t go with the rest of her aesthetic too? Like she wears no makeup, has no interest in wearing it but yet has these massive chunky drawn eyebrows?

Reactions: 9
Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "accidentally having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female friend had some fun times with a male and Deli called that having a threesome.
🙄 of course. I figured she was exaggerating, but that’s even more boring than expected.

Reactions: 1
Nobody:

Deligracy whilst her two friends are having raw and raucous sex besides her in the bed:

ecently-posted-photos-of-meme-and-waiting-51108604.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her eyebrows are so bad… I always think that they don’t go with the rest of her aesthetic too? Like she wears no makeup, has no interest in wearing it but yet has these massive chunky drawn eyebrows?
I think her eyebrows are fine but also I don't know anything to do with eyebrows 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.