Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She built like a second kitchen area and she says "maybe if they have kitchen staff they can use this area... I have no idea because I'll never have that". So awkward. And are all the households going to be rich people ? Can we have normal sims ?? I guess it's what you said, she wants to build high end mansions and dream about it later 🤭

"I feel like the parents' room is gonna be quite boring/bland..... I'm not saying all lawyers and all doctor or surgeons are boring people but..." Is this what this LP is gonna be ? "Sim1 is like this BUT IT DOESNT MEAN REAL PEOPLE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS", like just stop doing this man :rolleyes:

Is it normal to use "they" when you're talking about one person (when you know who the person is) ? She started saying "she" for Savannah but at the end when showing her room she kept using "they" ("they love fashion", "their bathroom"). Or is this another non binary/trans fail where she's gonna misgender sims all along ?
One of the many, many reasons why I stopped watching her content is because she can't have a normal family. They always have to be well-off and the parents always have to be respectable (and well-paid) professionals. It's so boring and predictable.

She is SO out of touch when it comes to money, I honestly get secondhand embarrassment watching her content. Like does she not get that the majority of people on this planet will never have a second kitchen just for staff either? Does she really not know how privileged she sounds when she acts like not living in a mansion will high-end everything is the biggest disappointment in the world?

And yeah, I've noticed that too about the pronouns. I'm all for using they/them pronouns as a default until you know what a person's pronouns are if that's what you want to do. But once you know a person's pronouns, use them. I am a woman and use she/her pronouns, and I'd be annoyed if someone kept referring to me as they/them because that's not how I see myself. Someone should tell her that choosing to ignore a person's pronouns isn't the act of inclusivity she somehow thinks it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---

She just posted a video called "Can I build a *perfect* family home in The Sims 4?", she says that she wants to do an LP playing multiple households with storylines and that she's been working on it the past few days.
i haven’t watched it yet but let me guess.. an ‘affluent’ privileged white family where the parents have good jobs and the house is very ‘conservative’ and ‘perfect’ and ‘formal dining’ ‘formal living room’ ‘butlers pantry’ and describes the family as wanting to seem perfect to other people but having drama behind closed doors. possibly with the mum of the family being secretly bisexual or lesbian and cheating on the dad 🤷🏼‍♀️ the parents put too much pressure on the children to do well and the children ‘rebel’ and do their own thing or go in the route of less ‘successful’ jobs and towards the arts? dunno that’s just how every single one of her other LP storylines go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
i haven’t watched it yet but let me guess.. an ‘affluent’ privileged white family where the parents have good jobs and the house is very ‘conservative’ and ‘perfect’ and ‘formal dining’ ‘formal living room’ ‘butlers pantry’ and describes the family as wanting to seem perfect to other people but having drama behind closed doors. possibly with the mum of the family being secretly bisexual or lesbian and cheating on the dad 🤷🏼‍♀️ the parents put too much pressure on the children to do well and the children ‘rebel’ and do their own thing or go in the route of less ‘successful’ jobs and towards the arts? dunno that’s just how every single one of her other LP storylines go.
Hahahahaha yesssss it's exactly what it is 😂 BUT WAIT THEY'RE BLACK !!!

She said the parents are VERY STRICT, the teens only get a simple bed because the parents are STRICT

They have one simple living room and one formal living room indeed 🤭

Reactions: 7
You said it perfectly, you always do 😊 Love your input everytime

She doesn't want to put in the work anymore because she has "worked hard" in the past to get where she is now, but at the same time she still wants to live that lavish lifestyle and THAT is what's annoying.

---

She just posted a video called "Can I build a *perfect* family home in The Sims 4?", she says that she wants to do an LP playing multiple households with storylines and that she's been working on it the past few days.

She built like a second kitchen area and she says "maybe if they have kitchen staff they can use this area... I have no idea because I'll never have that". So awkward. And are all the households going to be rich people ? Can we have normal sims ?? I guess it's what you said, she wants to build high end mansions and dream about it later 🤭

Hahahaha I'm dying, she just said "I don't usually do but I've been working really hard on that new LP"

(I'm not watching the full video because it's boring but I'm getting glimpses here and there)

"I feel like the parents' room is gonna be quite boring/bland..... I'm not saying all lawyers and all doctor or surgeons are boring people but..." Is this what this LP is gonna be ? "Sim1 is like this BUT IT DOESNT MEAN REAL PEOPLE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS", like just stop doing this man :rolleyes:

Is it normal to use "they" when you're talking about one person (when you know who the person is) ? She started saying "she" for Savannah but at the end when showing her room she kept using "they" ("they love fashion", "their bathroom"). Or is this another non binary/trans fail where she's gonna misgender sims all along ?
If Deli wants that lavish lifestyle, she simply needs to put the hard work back into her channel, why can't she upload one, two or three times a week? Is that to much work for her? 🤷🏻 It isn't like she needs to upload every day. Do you reckon Deli is sick of playing the sims? Because I reckon she is, she always does the same storylines, always same style builds and always gives up on LP's! I can see she wants to do more lifestyle content but can't because she doesn't have enough followers on that channel for it! Love to know what you all think!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As someone has said before - Often Deli buys things BECAUSE they are expensive, not because she actually wants expensive things. At some point in her life she got confused over expensive always being the better option.

Her parents are definitely well off given they/ Deli live along the Mornington Peninsula where home prices start at $1 million. I reckon she just has a absolute tone of debt, she doesn't strike me as they financial savvy type so I imagine she would rather buy a new pair of shoes over paying down her mortgage.

It's the blind privilege that kills me, "shouldn't you feel bad for me that I can't afford this new thing?" "Don't you want me to be happy??" she guilts her young viewers, making them feel like they owe her something

I literally haven't watched Deli for awhile now, I read this chat - That's how I keep up to date with the stupid things she's doing - haha! I didn't want to contribute to any viewer ship in the hope others would do the same and she'd get the point that her content is bad.

I noticed her viewers have rarely gone over 100k for months now, most hovering around 20 - 40k per vid. And as suspected that lifestyle channel isn't seeing much love either. What made Deli think she could maintain two channels??

I did notice (and correct me if I'm wrong here) that she doesn't have a TikTok.. or make many videos on her intragram it's all story photos. Given the way Instragram is (unfortunately) going she might actually loose a bunch of viewers poorly from not innovating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I did notice (and correct me if I'm wrong here) that she doesn't have a TikTok.. or make many videos on her intragram it's all story photos. Given the way Instragram is (unfortunately) going she might actually loose a bunch of viewers poorly from not innovating.
She actually does have a TikTok (realdeligracy) but she's only posted to it twice back in 2021. One a video of Bowser sleeping and the other of a bunch of shorts scattered on the floor next to the bed. Her description is "I'm that Sims girl" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone has said before - Often Deli buys things BECAUSE they are expensive, not because she actually wants expensive things. At some point in her life she got confused over expensive always being the better option.

Her parents are definitely well off given they/ Deli live along the Mornington Peninsula where home prices start at $1 million. I reckon she just has a absolute tone of debt, she doesn't strike me as they financial savvy type so I imagine she would rather buy a new pair of shoes over paying down her mortgage.

It's the blind privilege that kills me, "shouldn't you feel bad for me that I can't afford this new thing?" "Don't you want me to be happy??" she guilts her young viewers, making them feel like they owe her something

I literally haven't watched Deli for awhile now, I read this chat - That's how I keep up to date with the stupid things she's doing - haha! I didn't want to contribute to any viewer ship in the hope others would do the same and she'd get the point that her content is bad.

I noticed her viewers have rarely gone over 100k for months now, most hovering around 20 - 40k per vid. And as suspected that lifestyle channel isn't seeing much love either. What made Deli think she could maintain two channels??

I have looked at houses near where she lives and damn they are expensive!! 😬

Yeah that’s it - the 100 baby challenge just started as a video on buzzfeed multiplayer but it did really well - looking at it the first video got 22m views, the second 11m, and she didn’t start going under one million views until episode like 45. Looks like it ended around the 330k mark, which is still very impressive. It must be the most successful sims series on YouTube to her credit.
Problem is it didn’t translate to her own channel. Looking at that she has one Sims video at 1m (gold digger), one just under (NSB episode 1).
Clare Siobhan’s NSB looks much more popular than Kelsey’s. First video 1.4million and even her final episodes have got 150k views. That’s a 10% retention - really impressive.
I feel like Kelsey’s isn’t as popular because she doesn’t post as often. Clare would pretty much post every other day whereas Kelsey only does 1 NSB episode a week and I personally don’t follow it as much because by time a new episode comes out, I’ve forgotten what even happened in the last one.

also Clare’s sims all have different personalities and stories and Kelsey’s are all “sweet baby angels” who always have a million people begging to be their best friends and they can never do anything wrong and also she doesn’t follow the rules properly anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
I feel like Kelsey’s isn’t as popular because she doesn’t post as often. Clare would pretty much post every other day whereas Kelsey only does 1 NSB episode a week and I personally don’t follow it as much because by time a new episode comes out, I’ve forgotten what even happened in the last one.

also Clare’s sims all have different personalities and stories and Kelsey’s are all “sweet baby angels” who always have a million people begging to be their best friends and they can never do anything wrong and also she doesn’t follow the rules properly anyway 😂
Kelsey also copies Claire a little bit especially in the early episodes of the NSB challenge. It is weird because those too should have a lot of crossover fans as they both have kind of the same aesthetic. I think the biggest difference to why Claire (besides being around longer) gets more views then Kelsey is that Claire loves the challenge of her sims being broke and having a tough time. That is fun to watch. Kelsey with her occult baby challenge she brought back her original matriarch that already had level ten parenting, writing and cooking. The best thing about a baby challenge is watching the struggle in the beginning.

MBerry is back 🤗

I feel like it mainly comes from her education. If you have well off parents who buy expensive things and they don't really teach you the importance of money, then you're gonna be used to having expensive things only, I guess :unsure: She doesn't even research what she buys, as long as it's expensive. If I want to buy expensive clothes, you can be sure it's gonna be Made in France with the best/"cleanest" fabric etc. I feel like to her buying expensive things is so normal that it's similar to regular people buying fast fashion, she doesn't think about it that much before buying... It's just crazy that she doesn't realize her privilege.

I reckon she just has a absolute tone of debt, she doesn't strike me as they financial savvy type so I imagine she would rather buy a new pair of shoes over paying down her mortgage.
Oh yeah I didn't think about the debt... There is no way she bought her house full price with the way she spends money and with homes being 1 million dollars in that area. It makes it even crazier that she would want to be lazy now, then.
It's funny imagining her spending her money, I wonder how much she spends per month on expensive useless foods/drinks and clothes. She most likely doesn't have a budget and doesn't care, which is crazy when you're past 30 and have lived in multiple flats on your own. 🤭

I remember when she showed her new wardrobe and said there won't be a chanel collection in there because she's not that kind of girl or whatever, but literally every piece of clothing she's shown so far (and I stalked the prices 😂) were ALL around 150$ (or 100 euros) which is to a regular person crazy expensive for a simple top or pullover. Can't imagine how much money her entire closet adds up to.

Her channel is pretty much dying and her vlog channel isn't doing better, it's been 4 months and the number of subscribers hasn't moved since then (31k). She isn't promoting it, she isn't bringing viewers who aren't her sims viewers... And she isn't posting as much as she said she would. I feel like maybe she thought it would work out on its own just like her sims channel did 7 years ago, but now times are different and vloggers are literally EVERYWHERE, and she isn't bringing anything to the table, and she isn't promoting the channel either so it's just never gonna grow...

When she made her vlog channel I actually messaged her on Instagram telling her that she should promote it on her main channel because she hadn't (I still liked her back then lol).... She had been talking about the channel on instagram for a few weeks but no mention of it anywhere else, how dumb is that ? She often posts things on Instagram not realizing that not everyone from youtube follows her on instagram, it drives me crazy how she doesn't know anything about promoting her brand or growing her following.

If Deli wants that lavish lifestyle, she simply needs to put the hard work back into her channel, why can't she upload one, two or three times a week? Is that to much work for her? 🤷🏻
Yes 🤭 Don't forget that she also stopped streaming because it was too much...

Do you reckon Deli is sick of playing the sims? I can see she wants to do more lifestyle content but can't because she doesn't have enough followers on that channel for it! Love to know what you all think!
She's definitely sick of the sims. It's been noticed by multiple people here and I agree with them. I think she was a big fan of the game before but now it's all lazy builds and LPs she gives up on because she gets bored. I can't blame her for that, the sims has gone to tit (not for being a lazy bum though).

The main problem is that she made herself a SIMS YOUTUBER and not a gaming youtuber. Her followers are probably mainly people who only play the sims or chill games like animal crossing (the sims is after all a casual game, whatever Deli says about that lol) and wouldn't be interested about other content (and kids, too). But at the same time, she doesn't WANT to play any other game, because I think she herself is a CASUAL gamer, and isn't actually interested in gaming in general. This was a huge mistake on her part.

Deligracy isn't even "good" at gaming. I don't know if she's just too casual or if it's to be quirky but she often struggles with playing other videogames, it's a bit embarassing and it's not fun.

That's probably why she went with a "lifestyle" or vlogging channel. It's the only other thing she can do as a youtuber. 🤭 She realized her views were dropping and she's bored with the sims and doesn't like gaming, so she thought this was a good idea. BUT once again, she's not promoting it or anything, so it won't work either. I think she's just dumb af. 💀

Look at James, he plays the sims mainly but he also plays other games, and he has two other channels with fair views. If he starts playing another game on his main channel, I believe people will follow that new series as well, because James is fun and his followers are interested in other games as well.

The sims is kind of dying but James and other youtubers still bring in the views. So, it's a Deligracy problem. Boring builds, abandoned uninteresting LPs... Dare I say, boring personality ? 💀 She was getting lots of views and became one of the main sims youtubers years ago because she was one of the first sims youtubers (she also had a better personality then), but now that she's bored and boring, other youtubers have appeared, and it's more fun to watch Plumbella than Deligracy, let's be honest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her parents are definitely well off given they/ Deli live along the Mornington Peninsula where home prices start at $1 million.
I'm not sure what to think. Her parents are divorced and it seems her mother remarried and lives with her husband somewhere on the Mornington Penninsula, as you said. But when she talks about her childhood in videos, she makes it seem like they didn't really have much money. Even in her most recent build, she talks about their black kitchen, which her mom hated, but they couldn't afford to change it. I also remember her saying that the one cool thing they had as kids was a trampoline, other than that she often lusted over her friends' more modern houses. It's hard to tell whether she is presenting things as they were or if it's her skewed perspective on wealth.

Kelsey also copies Claire a little bit especially in the early episodes of the NSB challenge. It is weird because those too should have a lot of crossover fans as they both have kind of the same aesthetic. I think the biggest difference to why Claire (besides being around longer) gets more views then Kelsey is that Claire loves the challenge of her sims being broke and having a tough time. That is fun to watch. Kelsey with her occult baby challenge she brought back her original matriarch that already had level ten parenting, writing and cooking. The best thing about a baby challenge is watching the struggle in the beginning.
Even though Clare can be a bit...much sometimes, I appreciated the way she put a lot of effort into her NSB. Not just sticking with it and finishing it, but coming up with little back stories to make it more interesting and purposely making choices to make the challenge more difficult for herself.

Kelsey kind of seems like a mix of Clare and Deli: is really into things being "vibey" and cutesy but also clearly hates struggling in the game and always wants her Sims to be wealthy with a perfect life. I couldn't get through her most recent NSB episode because she wouldn't shut up about how stressful it was having twins in a crappy apartment. I get the struggle isn't everyone's cup of tea but there's something offputting about her (and Deli) being so unable to cope with any sort of adversity in the game.

Reactions: 6
I don't know but when I was a kid I didn't have a house with a garden and a trampoline... 👀
I get what you're saying. :LOL:
I have to say though, from what I've noticed, Australian real estate is next-level in comparison to Europe. Especially in Melbourne, houses for sale have min. 3-4 bedrooms, a sizeable green backyard and are mostly fully renovated, new, airy and "clean", as Deli would say. Where I'm from, most houses for sale aren't renovated to be sold. Bedrooms usually have no ensuites, but in Australia it's the norm. The standard of living seems higher in Australia and I'm not even surprised about the prices.

Reactions: 1
One of the many, many reasons why I stopped watching her content is because she can't have a normal family. They always have to be well-off and the parents always have to be respectable (and well-paid) professionals. It's so boring and predictable.

She is SO out of touch when it comes to money, I honestly get secondhand embarrassment watching her content. Like does she not get that the majority of people on this planet will never have a second kitchen just for staff either? Does she really not know how privileged she sounds when she acts like not living in a mansion will high-end everything is the biggest disappointment in the world?

And yeah, I've noticed that too about the pronouns. I'm all for using they/them pronouns as a default until you know what a person's pronouns are if that's what you want to do. But once you know a person's pronouns, use them. I am a woman and use she/her pronouns, and I'd be annoyed if someone kept referring to me as they/them because that's not how I see myself. Someone should tell her that choosing to ignore a person's pronouns isn't the act of inclusivity she somehow thinks it is.
Forget a second kitchen, most families don't have staff to serve them 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm cracking up here: James Turner just uploaded a new part of his High School Lets' Play and entered the "Simfluencer" career, which is an obvious pastiche of the Instagram Influencer in real life, and so far has cheerfully made remarks like "What even is a Simfluencer?" "Upload a lifestyle review? Whatever" and "What's the point of this again?"

James. James, sweetie, maybe don't let your Instagram-focused girlfriend hear you say that...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm cracking up here: James Turner just uploaded a new part of his High School Lets' Play and entered the "Simfluencer" career, which is an obvious pastiche of the Instagram Influencer in real life, and so far has cheerfully made remarks like "What even is a Simfluencer?" "Upload a lifestyle review? Whatever" and "What's the point of this again?"

James. James, sweetie, maybe don't let your Instagram-focused girlfriend hear you say that...
HAHAHAH, I am sure Deli will give him a lesson about it 😂

MBerry is back 🤗

I feel like it mainly comes from her education. If you have well off parents who buy expensive things and they don't really teach you the importance of money, then you're gonna be used to having expensive things only, I guess :unsure: She doesn't even research what she buys, as long as it's expensive. If I want to buy expensive clothes, you can be sure it's gonna be Made in France with the best/"cleanest" fabric etc. I feel like to her buying expensive things is so normal that it's similar to regular people buying fast fashion, she doesn't think about it that much before buying... It's just crazy that she doesn't realize her privilege.

Oh yeah I didn't think about the debt... There is no way she bought her house full price with the way she spends money and with homes being 1 million dollars in that area. It makes it even crazier that she would want to be lazy now, then.
It's funny imagining her spending her money, I wonder how much she spends per month on expensive useless foods/drinks and clothes. She most likely doesn't have a budget and doesn't care, which is crazy when you're past 30 and have lived in multiple flats on your own. 🤭

I remember when she showed her new wardrobe and said there won't be a chanel collection in there because she's not that kind of girl or whatever, but literally every piece of clothing she's shown so far (and I stalked the prices 😂) were ALL around 150$ (or 100 euros) which is to a regular person crazy expensive for a simple top or pullover. Can't imagine how much money her entire closet adds up to.

Her channel is pretty much dying and her vlog channel isn't doing better, it's been 4 months and the number of subscribers hasn't moved since then (31k). She isn't promoting it, she isn't bringing viewers who aren't her sims viewers... And she isn't posting as much as she said she would. I feel like maybe she thought it would work out on its own just like her sims channel did 7 years ago, but now times are different and vloggers are literally EVERYWHERE, and she isn't bringing anything to the table, and she isn't promoting the channel either so it's just never gonna grow...

When she made her vlog channel I actually messaged her on Instagram telling her that she should promote it on her main channel because she hadn't (I still liked her back then lol).... She had been talking about the channel on instagram for a few weeks but no mention of it anywhere else, how dumb is that ? She often posts things on Instagram not realizing that not everyone from youtube follows her on instagram, it drives me crazy how she doesn't know anything about promoting her brand or growing her following.

Yes 🤭 Don't forget that she also stopped streaming because it was too much...

She's definitely sick of the sims. It's been noticed by multiple people here and I agree with them. I think she was a big fan of the game before but now it's all lazy builds and LPs she gives up on because she gets bored. I can't blame her for that, the sims has gone to tit (not for being a lazy bum though).

The main problem is that she made herself a SIMS YOUTUBER and not a gaming youtuber. Her followers are probably mainly people who only play the sims or chill games like animal crossing (the sims is after all a casual game, whatever Deli says about that lol) and wouldn't be interested about other content (and kids, too). But at the same time, she doesn't WANT to play any other game, because I think she herself is a CASUAL gamer, and isn't actually interested in gaming in general. This was a huge mistake on her part.

Deligracy isn't even "good" at gaming. I don't know if she's just too casual or if it's to be quirky but she often struggles with playing other videogames, it's a bit embarassing and it's not fun.

That's probably why she went with a "lifestyle" or vlogging channel. It's the only other thing she can do as a youtuber. 🤭 She realized her views were dropping and she's bored with the sims and doesn't like gaming, so she thought this was a good idea. BUT once again, she's not promoting it or anything, so it won't work either. I think she's just dumb af. 💀

Look at James, he plays the sims mainly but he also plays other games, and he has two other channels with fair views. If he starts playing another game on his main channel, I believe people will follow that new series as well, because James is fun and his followers are interested in other games as well.

The sims is kind of dying but James and other youtubers still bring in the views. So, it's a Deligracy problem. Boring builds, abandoned uninteresting LPs... Dare I say, boring personality ? 💀 She was getting lots of views and became one of the main sims youtubers years ago because she was one of the first sims youtubers (she also had a better personality then), but now that she's bored and boring, other youtubers have appeared, and it's more fun to watch Plumbella than Deligracy, let's be honest.
I always forget James has other channels and I have watched some of his videos, they are good to watch. Imagine Deli playing other games though. She would be so boring!

Maybe it is time for her to get back into graphic design or whatever it was! Then again no employee would want her with the laziness she has! She would be out 3 weeks with pms and then another week for her actual period 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh she definitely copied at the beginning. I remember she even accidentally referred to her Red sim as “Scarlett” which was the name of Clare’s sim, not hers 😂
She even started doing the vampire livestreams at around the same time Clare did.
I agree about her not liking challenge too. She recently did a stream that was meant to start as a rags to riches and straight away she cheated herself some money to build a house because she didn’t want to try and earn money 😂

This is not a drill !! Deligracy finally received FREE stuff !! It issss...... compostable bags 💀

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 08-38-30 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.