Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to watch Deli's latest video...

Could this cup be held any higher ?? 100% she made sure you could see the tea bag's lil paper, I'm cringing just thinking about her making her cup of tea
Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 17-13-26 I tried building a boho teen bedroom! (The Sims 4 Highschool...png

30 sec in and she says "so this build was built by a creator, I don't know which creator I'm so sorry buuuut someone built this from the sims community... I'm pretty sure James knows but he's out at the moment".................. I'm done 💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
30 sec in and she says "so this build was built by a creator, I don't know which creator I'm so sorry buuuut someone built this from the sims community... I'm pretty sure James knows but he's out at the moment"
Translation, I am so lazy I couldn't even look the build up in my game and credit the person. Just when you think she's the laziest you ever seen and then she goes and surprises you. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Trying to watch Deli's latest video...

Could this cup be held any higher ?? 100% she made sure you could see the tea bag's lil paper, I'm cringing just thinking about her making her cup of tea
View attachment 1442675

30 sec in and she says "so this build was built by a creator, I don't know which creator I'm so sorry buuuut someone built this from the sims community... I'm pretty sure James knows but he's out at the moment".................. I'm done 💀
i’m actually lost for words. would take all of about 30 seconds to research who built it and give credit to a smaller creator. i hate this woman more and more everyday

Translation, I am so lazy I couldn't even look the build up in my game and credit the person. Just when you think she's the laziest you ever seen and then she goes and surprises you. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile, James paused to look up how to pronounce a name because it was unfamiliar to him and he wanted to get it right in his most recent video. The fact that he took time to do that for a random Sim in his game but she couldn't be bothered to look up a real person to give them credit speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s been 10 days since a deli vlog upload so i’m feeling one is coming soon. who wants to take guesses on the interesting content this week 😅 my guess is her touching some of her plants/crops while talking about them but giving no useful advice or interesting information about them (because she doesn’t have a clue). maybe a few minutes of her infront of the camera talking about being run down and taking a break and self care blah blah blah. and then bonus content might be some bragging/unpacking some expensive items that look like the most basic things ever. possibly some awkward footage of her in her kitchen preparing a salad while constantly looking at herself on the front screen of her camera. idk i just based my guess off how every single one of her other vlogs go 😁

• Haha
it’s been 10 days since a deli vlog upload so i’m feeling one is coming soon. who wants to take guesses on the interesting content this week 😅
She's gonna show us the renovated black wall and tell us that the accent wall is beautiful but that for the second part she painted over it because it was less expensive and paint is expensive, especially organic paint, probably, maybe
She's gonna spend 10 minutes showing us every room with that new flooring "it looks really good and it was less expensive"
"We painted the inside of the closets ourselves, we love to get our hands dirty, it keeps me humble, huh I mean us"
10 minutes in her garden showing us her crops and saying "I have no idea... [insert anything about any subject]"
10 minutes explaining her amazing ideas (that she's spent days on, so tiring) for her kitchen renovation, but it'll have to wait because it's too expensive
James bringing her coffee
Maybe a little mention of a brand she likes in the hope to get free products
"Not sponsored, not gifted" obviously
200 shots of her dog doing nothing but "being cute" I guess
An opinion of hers followed by "but it's totally okay if you like it"
"I'm so tired"
"I'm so exhausted"
"I don't know how you guys do it"
100% she's gonna talk about how she was "sick" all week and couldn't work on the early access as much as she would have wanted to
James in the back working on the house
A cup of tea for that cozy moment
Hey maybe the leek joke will be in the video, for that lil cringe moment

• Haha
She's gonna show us the renovated black wall and tell us that the accent wall is beautiful but that for the second part she painted over it because it was less expensive and paint is expensive, especially organic paint, probably, maybe
She's gonna spend 10 minutes showing us every room with that new flooring "it looks really good and it was less expensive"
"We painted the inside of the closets ourselves, we love to get our hands dirty, it keeps me humble, huh I mean us"
10 minutes in her garden showing us her crops and saying "I have no idea... [insert anything about any subject]"
10 minutes explaining her amazing ideas (that she's spent days on, so tiring) for her kitchen renovation, but it'll have to wait because it's too expensive
"I'm so tired"
"I'm so exhausted"
100% she's gonna talk about how she was "sick" all week and couldn't work on the early access as much as she would have wanted to
Honestly, we need a Deli bingo card for her vlogs. Maybe that would make them more bearable to watch. Get a Bingo? Buy yourself a chocolate, just make sure they are small chocolates because you're going to get a lot of bingos. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1439698View attachment 1439698just her bi-weekly question on why people do things differently than her because she’s different and only likes natural organic things. she’s such a pick me girl it’s weird as duck 🥴 i’m vegan and so badly i wanna reply asking why she wears sheepskin and leather but excuses it for ‘core’ pieces. cause i just don’t get that 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i’d never shame someone for their choices - unless of course they’re hypocrites and constantly contradict themselves
This has actually made me range 😂
She’s such a head and I’m not sorry. She tries to change the narrative to “I’m just asking because I’m curious” when it’s very clear she’s expressing her dislike/jealousy over something and trying to disguise it.
I get acrylic nails once a month and spend my money on it, Deli because I bleeping want to. I whiten my teeth, and like having what you would consider “unnaturally white teeth” because I bleeping want to.
She’s such an idiot. Really reminds of high school behaviour. If someone came in with red hair, for example, and some prick loudly asks “why do people colour their hair different colours. I could never, but looks good.”
Why don’t you have a personality, Deli? Why are you SO boring and lazy? Just curious 😊
(Sorry for the swearing guys, this really got me 💀)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
C1CFD785-FDAB-45F2-AF13-D3E6498116D7.png
oooh “that is not a 30 second search 🤣” i forgot how hard her 8 hour of work each week is - couldn’t ask for anything more 😣

• Haha
I've never watched anyone play the decades challenge but from what I understand it serves to highlight the rules in society at specific times in history such as no mixed marriages women not working outside the home etc. As far as i can see its not supposed to condone these rules its just to highlight society and changes over the years. While it wouldn't bother me if Simstubers choose not to follow certain rules that they and their viewers find uncomfortable it could serve as quite the education on societal changes.
yeah, part of me thinks we shouldn't avoid hard topics and that by omitting them we are pretending they didn't happen. The other part of me thinks that talking about some of those topics is a recipe for disaster on youtube because someone will always have a problem with how you did it

Reactions: 2
She also could have edited her video before she uploaded it with the name of the creator. Lazy lazy lazy
The names of the 3 community creators involved were on the Sims promo website that came out around the same time or just before the Gamechangers were given the pack, I believe, because I copied the names off an EA site and went to check their Youtube/Gallery channels around that time.

I know it's just a game, but it's still unprofessional to not credit someone for their hard work, and most good Youtubers take care to do so these days: hell, some of the Youtube historical researchers will have a full bibliography with citations and links in the description box.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1443861oooh “that is not a 30 second search 🤣” i forgot how hard her 8 hour of work each week is - couldn’t ask for anything more 😣
she deleted this original comment back to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and commented this instead
07646099-AAC1-433B-B129-7B407A87DEB8.png
“it would be good if they could give us a list” THEY LITERALLY DID. they just didn’t send it directly to you and it would have required just a slight bit of effort to click on a link that the sims posted. ya know, seeing as you’re entire mortgage and organic produce and expensive clothes are all dependant on you making money from the sims…

"I'm so tired"
"I'm so exhausted"
the saddest part about this whole thing is the "James in the back working on the house" part bc, after all the work he's put in filming tit for the new pack - daily uploads and builds that took him hours (I mean, I know they don't have the pack anymore so he's not doing all that now, but still, he did a lot of stuff on that four days) - He deserves a rest but he'll still be doing house tit and working on his website and etc, while Deli is over here fluffing a plant and then saying how tired that bleeping made her. 🙄

View attachment 1443861oooh “that is not a 30 second search 🤣” i forgot how hard her 8 hour of work each week is - couldn’t ask for anything more 😣
Ok... OK... James watched the livestream... But didn't they have the pack BEFORE that happened? His first video came out the second the livestream ended. Which says they had the pack before it... So how the duck could he have seen the livestream, and then GONE BACK IN TIME to comment in his video about who built what lot while touring the world..... This witch will give any bleeping excuse for being lazy AF

This witch will give any bleeping excuse for being lazy AF
Just my thoughts, but I would bet that EA gave them some kind of press release or at least briefed them in their private discord about who made the builds etc. Deli wants to deflect to any reason why she didn't credit the creator, to not look like a sh***y person. Then when she realizes she can't win the argument, she shuts it down. I think someone recently mentioned that video on thread one, the one about Deli, and that her mods shut down any discussion of it. That's the cowards MO, deny, deflect and delete. She could just say "sorry" and I don't know, pin it in the comments or bring the creator onto her channel and talk about the builds, but nope, got to keep that suburban layabout life going.

she deleted this original comment back to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and commented this instead
Both of her comments she's making excuses. Is it that hard to just say "okay sorry I'll do better next time" and NOTHING ELSE ???

Also thank you for telling her what we're all thinking here 🤭

----

This is from James' video from the 15th. He actually put the creators' names in the descriptions and in the names of the sections of the video. Just for comparison... ;)

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 08-04-25 The Sims 4 High School Years World Overview - YouTube.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
D86BCB0E-8792-42A8-9969-754741859A97.png
D610A992-DD5B-48E3-B4FF-645EA8FB06DC.png

How many times is she going to ask for LP ideas that she has no intention of taking into consideration? Judging by her past LPs, an LP focused on her own high school experience would fare worse than a fictional drama, since people have been asking for drama for years. From a business perspective, it's very clear what she should do.
What does it mean that she needs to be more delicate with storytelling? I remember when she abruptly ended her Hampton Falls LP because it was too much for her and she said she may revisit the characters in her book. Who does she think she is, the new Fitzgerald? As a translator, I dread to think about the vocabulary and spelling mistakes that would have to be proofread in a novel written by Deligracy.

Attachments

• Haha
How many times is she going to ask for LP ideas that she has no intention of taking into consideration?
A few months ago she posted on her Instagram asking for ideas for her vlogging channel and she posted some of the answers she got, NONE of those ideas ever made it to her channel, even though most of the comments had similar answers. It also feels like she'll "gloss over" a subject but never commit to making a full video/subject out of it. Like people asking her for cooking videos and instead of doing an actual video with the recipe and measurements she'll just add a 1 min bit of her randomly making oat meal to a full video.

She keeps posting pictures of those salads she eats but we've never seen recipes for them yet. It feels like she's very dense lol. Or she'll post a video titled "we are renovating" when 10 minutes of it is actually about gardening. Just separate the damn video and make a whole video about gardening like people asked you, and maybe you'll bring people who are into gardening !!! 💀

Problem is that she pretty much has nothing to say or show because she doesn't have any particular knowledge about anything (cooking, gardening...) and she won't research the subject either, so the segment ends up being a bunch of "I don't know what I'm doing"/"I have no idea how this works" etc. It's less noticable in a video with other things I guess, but it couldn't make for a full video... AGAIN she doesn't want to put in the work... (if you can call it work, because anyone who gets into gardening will research things about it instead of just going "LOL I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS ILL JUST SPEND 200£ ON POTS AND DO WHATEVER HIHI SO QUIRKY"). Oooooof sorry I went on a full rant.

My husband's point of view (doesn't know anything about the sims or youtubers) : I was watching the beginning of her latest video called "I tried building a boho teen bedroom! (The Sims 4 Highschool Years)" and he said "how is this supposed to be interesting ? building a bedroom ? this is so bleeping lazy, no wonder she has 3000 views on it" (okay it's gone up to 30k now haha but it's still a sad number).

What does it mean that she needs to be more delicate with storytelling? I remember when she abruptly ended her Hampton Falls LP because it was too much for her
I have no clue what it means, I don't know what that LP was. Maybe she was uneducated and made poor decisions once again ?? So weird... Someone here who knows more about this LP ??
Edit : so I went to check out the videos for this LP. First of all, wow she was so different, even her voice is not the same at all. I'm pretty sure she stopped this LP because it was too much work 🤭 If I understand it correctly, she was playing multiple households of a neighborhood and making stories for each of them. Nowadays she can barely play one sim for more than 10 videos lol. I haven't seen anyone complain in the comments of the couple videos I checked out. Maybe she's just saying this because she's read people complaining about some of her choices (like pretending to be inclusive but mixing up pronouns etc) ? Or is she saying that nowadays you have to be more careful with what you say ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.