Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think that Deligracy likes to appear more stupid than she really is. Most of the time I hope it for her ... and James. Then she uploads the stories from today and I loose hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, it's sooo boringggg... I'm watching Deli's LP just to comment on it here lol.

First of all, why is the group of the popular girls called The Plastics ? :rolleyes:

We're at minute 10 and so far nothing has happened, which makes sense since it's the beginning of the LP. But all of a sudden Deli gets excited and is like "waiiiit a minuuuute" and starts going "oh my goddddd this sim isn't even sitting with her brother for lunchhh, tea time ???". 💀 It was such an overreaction to literally nothing happening.

Also, the sims are so awkward. It's supposed to be lunch break but the sims just sit there for a few minutes. I hate how unnatural sims are. :(
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 19-38-47 Welcome to Mossdale High - #1.png

Does anyone know what this is ? I haven't played the game in a while (the phone icons)
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 19-45-03 Welcome to Mossdale High - #1.png

Aurora is supposed to be a mean girl (The Plastics thingie) but since the sims have no personality, Selena is trying to become best friends with Deli's sim (she's playing the new girl in town, the one who's a bit on the "poorer" side) and Deli is like "mmmmh that's weird that she's trying to become her friend, I feel like there's something under there". 🤭

Why is Deligracy's voice so high pitched ?? I feel like it wasn't that bad before, it's kind of killing me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
First of all, why is the group of the popular girls called The Plastics ? :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what this is ? I haven't played the game in a while (the phone icons)
View attachment 1483020
The Plastics was the name given to the bitchy, popular group of schoolgirls in the film Mean Girls (go watch, is truly excellent, best thing Lindsay Lohan ever did).

All the phone icons have been updated to look more like an up to date iPhone/Android, with the big button icons for camera, call, travel, shop, Trendi (the thrifting thing) etc, etc.

Reactions: 4
Wait what

So now she's playing the mean girl, and apparently her rich/snobby parents told her to become friends with the new girl because she is very smart and she could help with her grades. "she could help you get your grades up and maybe give her a little make over and be more inclusive" ??? First of all, it's been one day of school, how would they know if the new girl is smart ? Second of all, Deli said the parents are snobby and very mean, why would they care about their daughter being friends with the poor girl in class ? This doesn't make any sense to me. And why throw the word inclusive ?

The Plastics was the name given to the bitchy, popular group of schoolgirls in the film Mean Girls (go watch, is truly excellent, best thing Lindsay Lohan ever did).
Is she copying the movie ? They're 3 mean girls and she said "of course they're a trio" and then she mentioned the "poor girl" and said they should give her a makeover. I feel like this is what you guys said about Deli never having her own ideas and copying movies etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was watching the lp too and her trailer in the beginning just made it seem so boring. I wish she would just do something more than narrate the characters personality's if she was going to make an entire trailer for it. She also mentioned she might have a teen pregnancy/ teen adult relationship which seems like a convenient way to get demonetized and cancel the series. She just makes the game seem so much boring than it is. Everyone else I see makes the game look fun and I actually want the high school pack in spite of the bugs (I only buy packs on sale).

Also about her laundry tile thing from earlier, isn't it weird how she's all about being sustainable yet wants to rip out fairly new looking tiles and replace them with something else in a laundry room when she will barely look at it. I have a laundry room in an unfinished part of my basement and I barely ever look at my surroundings and just focus on the machines and getting the clothes sorted out. If I had any sort of dedicated laundry nook I would never complain about the tiles even if it wasn't the most modern tiles. Doesn't the rest of her house need more work than her laundry space anyway?

Is she copying the movie ? They're 3 mean girls and she said "of course they're a trio" and then she mentioned the "poor girl" and said they should give her a makeover. I feel like this is what you guys said about Deli never having her own ideas and copying movies etc
Yes - the start of the movie is the three "Plastics" deciding to befriend the socially awkward homeschooled girl and give her a makeover so she can fit in. It's a fairly common highschool trope though: the same thing happens in Clueless, The Breakfast Club, She's All That, even Grease!

Oh gosh, I might have to have High School Makeover Movie weekend, I haven't watched Clueless or Mean Girls in years and they are so good!

Reactions: 1
You know, it was on me for not realizing she was just going to copy Mean Girls and other high school movies. I wanted to watch the LP as a laugh but I really don’t want support her ripping off someone else’s IP for the millionth time while people in the comments praise her for being sooo creative

Edit: not sure what the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing is! I meant intellectual property, not ip addresses 👀

Last edited:
did deli replace the gay cheerleader Sydney with a straight footballer? or do they just happen to have the same sister?

I was watching the lp too and her trailer in the beginning just made it seem so boring. I wish she would just do something more than narrate the characters personality's if she was going to make an entire trailer for it. She just makes the game seem so much boring than it is. Everyone else I see makes the game look fun and I actually want the high school pack in spite of the bugs (I only buy packs on sale).
She's so boring. She doesn't have that fun personality that makes you enjoy an LP, she doesn't know how to be natural and throw jokes or have fun situations with her sims. Instead, she makes it "serious" by making it like an actual movie/storyline, and personally I don't like that. I also find the fake discussions between the sims SO cringe and fake...

Also about her laundry tile thing from earlier, isn't it weird how she's all about being sustainable yet wants to rip out fairly new looking tiles and replace them with something else in a laundry room when she will barely look at it.
Where is she substainable ? When she says she won't buy any more leather except for important pieces ? When she buys organic food without looking at where the ingredients come from (hello garlic from China) ? When she throws out new curtains in the trash ? When she buys expensive clothes every other day while throwing the random word "organic" in there ? Or do you mean the free compostable bags she received as a gift ? 🤭 WHEN ? TELL ME WHEN 😂 She's also replaced her bedroom closet even though it looked great. She's so fake it hurts ma soul. :rolleyes:

I actually love those tiles she has, love the colours, and they look really new. If they were worn out I could understand but... I feel like all she likes is plain colours and white and beige, ugh... She's so boring and plain, everything about her is so boring. 💀

Reactions: 3
The problem with her LPs is that she wants the sims to reflect and do stuff that they are just not capable of. She wants perfect narrative for her lame storytelling but when, for example, a sim drops down and gives it 10 press ups she can’t make a joke about it and almost acts like they’re weird… other simmers make comedic commentary with things like that. James is great at it, yes his storytelling is different but it makes it really fun. Her narration of sims thoughts or conversations is so cringe to me. Like a child playing with dolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her narration of sims thoughts or conversations is so cringe to me. Like a child playing with dolls.
THIS. I remember watching her Barbie LP and she was narrating Barbie’s conversation with one of the kids, pretending they weren’t getting along when in reality, they were getting double green pluses over their heads. It totally hit me in that moment that I was literally watching a grown woman play with her Barbie dolls 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say! Its like a kid playing. I remember when I was a kid I used to play titanic and Romeo and Juliet with my toys. Except even then! I hadn't seen titanic, I hadn't read Romeo and Juliet, I just knew the gist - the titanic sinks, Romeo and Juliet die haha. Her just straight doing mean girls and calling her Sims the plastics is like the most boring, basic thing you could do. It's like the first idea that would come to mind with a HS pack

did deli replace the gay cheerleader Sydney with a straight footballer? or do they just happen to have the same sister?
Deli created a whole new family for her LP that just happens to look like the sims that came in the pack, but with a slightly lighter skin tone and hair color. She also gave the girl the same name. Apparently the name being the same was pointed out and she said she might change the name but apparently decided not to.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad y’all are watching it cos I can’t bring myself to sit through one of her vids even to make fun of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The problem with her LPs is that she wants the sims to reflect and do stuff that they are just not capable of. She wants perfect narrative for her lame storytelling but when, for example, a sim drops down and gives it 10 press ups she can’t make a joke about it and almost acts like they’re weird… other simmers make comedic commentary with things like that. James is great at it, yes his storytelling is different but it makes it really fun. Her narration of sims thoughts or conversations is so cringe to me. Like a child playing with dolls.
You explained it perfectly !!

So why show us? 🤷🏻
She's so weird man 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think delis problem is that she is trying to make her sims recreate a storyline that's in her imagination and by imagination I mean totally stolen from the person who created mean girls amd every other teen movie ever. The thing is sims don't work like that the best way to tell a sims story is to let things happen and come up with a storyline on the fly something that james seems to be good at. Deli isn't quick thinking enough to do that and she certainly hasn't got the imagination to come up with jokes or dramatic stories on the spur of the moment. Plus she tells people what her characters are doing and why they are doing it rather than letting the audience see for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I The thing is sims don't work like that the best way to tell a sims story is to let things happen and come up with a storyline on the fly something that james seems to be good at
I still cry with laughter every time I think about that Let's Play he did where he threw a party to celebrate New Year in his Tiny Home, and everyone burned to death because it was too hot and not all the guests could fit inside the tiny home.

Which then rather wonderfully led to a whole side plot in the main story where he had to create Ambrosia to return them to life, seduce Death and make a cloning machine via SCIENCE. None of it in the original storyline of going to uni and paying student debt, but funny, memorable and inventive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Same as James every lot challenge challenge it developed into a story about a family trying to achieve things against the odds.

it’s been 10 days since a deli vlog upload so i’m feeling one is coming soon. who wants to take guesses on the interesting content this week 😅 my guess is her touching some of her plants/crops while talking about them but giving no useful advice or interesting information about them (because she doesn’t have a clue). maybe a few minutes of her infront of the camera talking about being run down and taking a break and self care blah blah blah. and then bonus content might be some bragging/unpacking some expensive items that look like the most basic things ever. possibly some awkward footage of her in her kitchen preparing a salad while constantly looking at herself on the front screen of her camera. idk i just based my guess off how every single one of her other vlogs go 😁
✔awkward plant touching while giving ZERO useful advice or information
D2194A77-ADCD-4772-B898-720D3168DFF3.png

✔ awkward looking at herself on the front camera while talking about her period
BE86926B-6ED1-4005-B32D-1E75EC05D5E2.png

✔awkward looking at herself on the front camera while she whines about her ‘budget’ running out and not being able to afford a new car port or a kitchen or ‘proper’ built in planters for the garden 😭 cause the $600+ ones just aren’t good enough for an ameteur
DCC92D1D-B515-4270-A562-E5E38DFB2DC1.png

✔ bragging about basic looking items that she ‘splurged’ on. they also came from NZ how sustainable of her
C5B4943C-F460-4C22-954A-558C5203D5A4.png

✔ mostly boring reno footage of her replacing her door handles and painting everything white because that’s interesting enough for half of a vlog when every single one of her other vlogs have been EXACTLY the same

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.