Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks insane
Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 20-17-50 Abonnements - YouTube.png

This reminds me of how annoying she is playing videogames being super excited like it's the best game in the world and then never plays it again.
Examples : Ooblets, she said it was the best game ever and only made 2 or 3 videos on it (I do recommend that game btw, it's veryyy cute). The Last of Us, she was playing it on her streams but was doing 1 session every 3 months and she never finished it.

Reactions: 5
i don’t mean this in a horrible way just genuinely always been curious. is there a reason clare chooses to wear fake cheap looking wigs? she obviously makes good money along with her partner, why doesn’t she invest in one (or a few) that look real and good quality? i don’t watch her stuff so i don’t know if she’s actually ever spoke about it
Her wigs are actually far from cheap. She said in a video once they're real human hair and cost thousands of pounds. Seem like a styling issue

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She literally looks insane
View attachment 1448463
This reminds me of how annoying she is playing videogames being super excited like it's the best game in the world and then never plays it again.
Examples : Ooblets, she said it was the best game ever and only made 2 or 3 videos on it (I do recommend that game btw, it's veryyy cute). The Last of Us, she was playing it on her streams but was doing 1 session every 3 months and she never finished it.
Didn't realise she plays other games, she always mentions how she gets motion sickness??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i don’t mean this in a horrible way just genuinely always been curious. is there a reason clare chooses to wear fake cheap looking wigs? she obviously makes good money along with her partner, why doesn’t she invest in one (or a few) that look real and good quality? i don’t watch her stuff so i don’t know if she’s actually ever spoke about it
I forget what it's called, but she has a condition where she compulsivly plucks at her hair and pulls it out. She talked about it awhile ago in a video.

But I do agree, her wigs look so fake. I think it's bc they are TOO thick ontop and no ones head looks like that. You would think, after years, she'd know how to wear them but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It was her chaotic editing that's made me stop watching, same with Steph0Sims, it literally gives me a headache
I have to admit that jesse has quite good comedic timing and her edits kinda tie in with that but it can be too much sometimes, as someone with adhd her videos are the only ones I can watch tho lol. But Steph0Sims on the other hand literally tries so hard to be funny it’s cringe. It’s just full on from start to finish

Reactions: 6
Decided to check in on steph0sims's patreon and after 2 months all that's posted for members is a paranormal video that may or may not be finished (not paying to find out) and a love island villa which is unclear if available to download (again not paying to find out). Definitely worth $4.50 compared to cc creators that are actually consistent or other video creators with way more exclusive content and benefits. Also I just remembered she already has a membership option on YouTube, this makes the patreon feel like even more of a cashgrab
Screenshot 2022-07-26 215013.png
Screenshot 2022-07-26 215040.png
Screenshot 2022-07-26 215558.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Off topic - this didn’t remind me of plumbella but it did remind me of Amberlynn Reid if any of you are members of “haydur nation” 😂
Oh no, the water splashing and the over reaction is 100% how dainty gorl Amber would react. She just needed to add "naaaa" to the end of every sentence in a fake valley girl accent "OMG why is it literally brownaaaaa"

I forget what it's called, but she has a condition where she compulsivly plucks at her hair and pulls it out. She talked about it awhile ago in a video.

But I do agree, her wigs look so fake. I think it's bc they are TOO thick ontop and no ones head looks like that. You would think, after years, she'd know how to wear them but 🤷‍♀️
trichotillomania (I have it too, it sucks!!) I think her most recent wigs look way better than they used to. It might also be because she pulls them quite far forward because she was insecure about having a big forehead or something

Reactions: 7
Decided to check in on steph0sims's patreon
Is this a joke ? 5$ per month for stickers and badges ?? And people pay for that ?

Didn't realise she plays other games, she always mentions how she gets motion sickness??
She'll try out a new game once every year and will play it only once or twice, most likely a paid partnership or at least a free game (doesn't seem like Deli's services are expensive ; translation : she will accept anything as long as it's free)

Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 07-59-46 Deligracy - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 08-00-13 Deligracy - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 08-00-21 Deligracy - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 08-01-09 Deligracy - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 08-01-40 Deligracy - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Decided to check in on steph0sims's patreon and after 2 months all that's posted for members is a paranormal video that may or may not be finished (not paying to find out) and a love island villa which is unclear if available to download (again not paying to find out). Definitely worth $4.50 compared to cc creators that are actually consistent or other video creators with way more exclusive content and benefits. Also I just remembered she already has a membership option on YouTube, this makes the patreon feel like even more of a cashgrabView attachment 1449421View attachment 1449422View attachment 1449423
Why has she written cummed out instead of came out? 🤢

• Sick
Today simmers who are part of the EA creator network have early access to the high school pack. And to no surprise, Vixella hasn’t streamed it at all yet, and is either late to stream, or is just not even streaming on her scheduled day to stream all without posting in her discord that it’s cancelled/will be late.
To me, having early access is a day that you. HAVE to stream. You will get a ton of views, people will be subscribing, and it’s easy new content for you to post. Yet once again, she can’t even let her viewers know that she is going to be late. I can’t get over how lazy of a simmer she is, yet she obviously makes a lot of money.

Reactions: 3
Today simmers who are part of the EA creator network have early access to the high school pack. And to no surprise, Vixella hasn’t streamed it at all yet, and is either late to stream, or is just not even streaming on her scheduled day to stream all without posting in her discord that it’s cancelled/will be late.
To me, having early access is a day that you. HAVE to stream. You will get a ton of views, people will be subscribing, and it’s easy new content for you to post. Yet once again, she can’t even let her viewers know that she is going to be late. I can’t get over how lazy of a simmer she is, yet she obviously makes a lot of money.
Update… she’s going live. But she’s playing Stardew valley. LOL SERIOUSLY?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A lot of game changers don’t play or stream on release or when the embargo ends. I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t. But I suspect many of them don’t enjoy the game quite as much as they claim!

Deligracy is really pissing me off. I think part of why it's annoying me so much is that for me if I'm following people online it's for it to be a positive and fun experience you know ? I'm not saying it should all be HAPPYHAPPY but... Deligracy has really turned her whole personality into "self care" of "mental health" and I feel like 80% of it is crying and saying she's tired or emotional. She's reminding me of Plumbella right now with her face still full of mascara running down her face. 100% she kept that tit on purpose for the videos to show that she was indeed crying, this is so cringy. And oh my goddd does she get her periods once every 2 weeks ?? And then 2 weeks of being emotional ? Dude just go to the doctor....

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 08-20-39 Stories • Instagram.png
Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 08-20-49 Stories • Instagram.png

Does that mean we're gonna get content ? No, because "I can't fully relax when I'm recording"
Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 08-20-58 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.