Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screenshotted this the other day.

I honestly think this post was purely for attention from the sycophantic “luv urself bestie xoxox” crew. Missing “a couple” of uploads means that she has uploaded five videos over the course of seven days.

That’s fine? And I’m sure that she has missed days before but not felt the need to issue a statement.

47596614-AF94-4749-9-A8-D-A64-E3-C91944-C.jpg

Reactions: 1

I honestly think this post was purely for attention from the sycophantic “luv urself bestie xoxox” crew. Missing “a couple” of uploads means that she has uploaded five videos over the course of seven days.

That’s fine? And I’m sure that she has missed days before but not felt the need to issue a statement.

View attachment 1394462
Sorry but what is it with simtubers and crying about their periods? I get horrendous periods bimonthly but still turn up to work and get the job done, I’d give anything if I could just sit and play sims during.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sympathy, a convenient excuse when they don't want to work etc. Take your pick. She managed to stream though... Which is weird, if you have so much period pain, a 20 minute video would be easier than 3-6 hours on stream. Something doesn't add up. 🤔

Reactions: 12
Lilsimsie has just uploaded a video of teaching Safiya Nygaard on how to play the sims - a welcome change to her normal videos in my opinion. She is getting on my nerves interrupting Saf though 😩

View attachment 1394462
I mean in her defence she hammers videos out every day and streams on time. I can excuse her missing a few days as she’s consistent, unlike some (*cough* deli) We do have sick days in our normal line of work.
But yes, agreed - period issues seem to be common amongst the sims community!

Reactions: 8
I actually appreciated that she posted an update why there weren't videos. She posts videos everyday and says that she uploads everyday so when she doesn't, and doesn't give a reason, that seems more irresposible. And that's what she typically does, especially for someone who only follows her on YT and not twitter, discord or twitch. If she wants to take a day off - fine by me. But since this is her job, I can't just not do my work if I'm feeling ill. I have to tell someone that I'm taking a sick day or whatever.

Now, I don't typically take days off because of the typical sims period issues, but I do appreciate the acknowledgment.

I just found the last thread a few days ago and have been trying to catch up but I'm loving the space to vent without getting shot down by mindless followers!

View attachment 1394462
I understand what you’re saying but I genuinely don’t think she posted this for attention. I watch her twitch streams and even when she does post a video sims kids will ask “why didn’t you post a video today?” I actually think she bit herself in the ass by doing daily videos because kids literally expect it from her. God forbid something come up/ she goes on vacation.

Simmers bother me with their lack of effort they put into their jobs (except lilsimsie she puts out a ton of content). But sims kids should not have accounts they can make comments on/chat in livestreams. It’s crazy how entitled they can be with expecting daily videos and such. I was watching lilsimsie’s stream and someone commented how they got a political ad that Kayla doesn’t agree with. Kayla was saying how much that upsets her, but she can’t control the ads that show on her stream and explained it super clearly. Next thing you know, a sims kid said something telling her to just not show those kids of ads and how it upsets her that Kayla doesn’t change the ad. EVEN THOUGH SHE JUST EXPLAINED THAT ITS OUT OF HER CONTROL.

Reactions: 6
Lilsimsie has just uploaded a video of teaching Safiya Nygaard on how to play the sims - a welcome change to her normal videos in my opinion. She is getting on my nerves interrupting Saf though 😩

I mean in her defence she hammers videos out every day and streams on time. I can excuse her missing a few days as she’s consistent, unlike some (*cough* deli) We do have sick days in our normal line of work.
But yes, agreed - period issues seem to be common amongst the sims community!
Wish I could have a week off when I get my period like Deli does 😂

Lil Simsie I don’t think has to explain if she took a few days off as my understanding is she’s very consistent. (I only watch her dlc reviews, not her regular content) Its nice that she does but I wonder if this is out of pressure from her fans.

I think if it was solely attention she would have added the obligatory crying photo with no context.

Reactions: 2
I don't think Kayla would post about her period to get sympathy or attention I think its more likely to be in the name of being honest and transparent with why she hasn't made a couple of videos. Lilsimsie is annoying in numerous ways but I don't get attention seeking vibes from her.
It's funny watching simstubers trying and failing to drag out werewolf gameplay.

Reactions: 3
Speaking of attention seeking: Jovan from the Sims Community is continuing to criticise EA. Claims community management is “the hardest job in the world” and claims He’s having to manage the sims community.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If EA had any sense, they’d severely limit the number of people who get early access to these packs.

I’d say that most people watch numerous Simmers and don’t just follow lilsimsie or read The Sims Community of like James Turner. They don’t all need exclusive access for EA to spread the word about a new pack.

Call their bluff and give early access to the next pack to 10 people. I guarantee there’d be the same number of eyeballs on the new content but with significantly less entitlement and drama.

Speaking of attention seeking: Jovan from the Sims Community is continuing to criticise EA. Claims community management is “the hardest job in the world” and claims He’s having to manage the sims community.

I literally just screenshotted this and was going to post it too 🤣 this guy is NUTS. His huge article he wrote a month or so ago was just plain crazy. He literally thinks EA OWES him an apology. It’s so bizarre. Why would they ever apologize? He created a career off of them. He should be thankful they are putting out content! I found this response funny though and totally spot on.
1B4A760D-AB25-4E20-A6BC-2C637B13A26A.png

Reactions: 10
That response Is perfect. He really seems to think he’s an employee of theirs and is owed something. When he was posting about the curved wall leak, he made a dig at EA. He said in his first post when all this went down, that EA weren’t happy he posted an article on an expansion leak. So, I don’t know, maybe don‘t do it!?

As far as I can see he’s still in the programme, so for all his moaning he still wants the perks. I have no love for EA but I really wish SG Frost would kick him off the programme.

That guy is crazy. I don't know the whole story but I remember him writing a bleeping book on his website to say he wanted 100k from EA blablabla. All that aside, how can you think it's a good idea to say being a whatever MANAGER is the HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD. How can you think you're not gonna get backlash from that dumb statement ?

I didn't even know this guy was on EA's programme but was he even a manager or does he just think he is ? Dude no one cares about you, people just come for news on your website, it's not that deep.... :oops:

EDIT : I told my husband about this guy and he wants a link to his long ass article, does anyone have it on hand ??

-------

Also, about Deli : do you guys know why she stopped her streams ?? She didn't give a reason for cancelling everytime, and when people thought it was because of anxiety/mental health she said that they were just busy in Sydney, but now she's decided to cancel all of them for now. Sooooooo what's her reason ? Is the job too hard ? 🥺 She's done this last year actually, she had stopped streaming for months and then came back... for three months lol. My bitchy side tells me that maybe she thinks since she can stop streaming for a while and still get money, why even bother streaming in the first place ? Like people who love her and give her money will most likely stay subscribed sooooo... easy money... And when the subscribers count drops, she'll come back 🤗 BUSINESS WOMAN 👏

I think Delis main two problems are that she really doesn't like playing the sims but she's too lazy to go find something else to do as a career. So like vixells she manages to do the bare minimum to get a few video views or does an occasional stream to keep the fans happy. It's the same for a lot of them.

Reactions: 9
That guy is crazy. I don't know the whole story but I remember him writing a bleeping book on his website to say he wanted 100k from EA blablabla. All that aside, how can you think it's a good idea to say being a whatever MANAGER is the HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD. How can you think you're not gonna get backlash from that dumb statement ?

I didn't even know this guy was on EA's programme but was he even a manager or does he just think he is ? Dude no one cares about you, people just come for news on your website, it's not that deep.... :oops:

EDIT : I told my husband about this guy and he wants a link to his long ass article, does anyone have it on hand ??

-------

Also, about Deli : do you guys know why she stopped her streams ?? She didn't give a reason for cancelling everytime, and when people thought it was because of anxiety/mental health she said that they were just busy in Sydney, but now she's decided to cancel all of them for now. Sooooooo what's her reason ? Is the job too hard ? 🥺 She's done this last year actually, she had stopped streaming for months and then came back... for three months lol. My bitchy side tells me that maybe she thinks since she can stop streaming for a while and still get money, why even bother streaming in the first place ? Like people who love her and give her money will most likely stay subscribed sooooo... easy money... And when the subscribers count drops, she'll come back 🤗 BUSINESS WOMAN 👏
This is the original article:

He went on to make a video which he deleted but apparently was the article in video form. He’s not a community manager for EA, he’s not employed by them, he runs a fan site and rights questionable click bait articles.

I think with Deli she doesn’t need the money. If she did she would keep streaming, I agree, I don’t think she enjoys playing the sims 4. Not as her career anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally just screenshotted this and was going to post it too 🤣 this guy is NUTS. His huge article he wrote a month or so ago was just plain crazy. He literally thinks EA OWES him an apology. It’s so bizarre. Why would they ever apologize? He created a career off of them. He should be thankful they are putting out content! I found this response funny though and totally spot on. View attachment 1395589
LMMFAO 🤣
I had to Unfollow Sims community bc I just bleeping can't anymore. I could get passed that tyraid he went on bc he snapped. Like, ok, I don't think we should excuse that behavior, but I also don't think we should abandoned people who have breakdowns, you know?
But like, Jovan didn't bleeping learn. He didn't take time off and come back like "wow I overreacted and I'm sorry for my public insanity" - nope, he doubled the duck down and keeps playing this pity game and.... Jesus...
Like, sometimes you can't help having a little snap in public if you're not taking care of your mental health, but you ABSOLUTELY can stop it from continuing to happen....

This is the original article:
Thank you very much !

Didn't she make one of those videos ages ago ? The game has been out for bleeping 80 years, do players really need those anymore ?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 16-00-59 Abonnements - YouTube.png

(Yes I'm bitching just to witch okay, there hasn't been a lot of content lately)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Didn't she make one of those videos ages ago?
Yep, about a year ago and then 2 years before that. Have the building tools changed that much, that we need tutorials every single year? Isn't that the point of house builds, to watch someone create and talk about how they got certain features? I've noticed a lot of simmers recycling ideas. Lilsimsie, Plumbella and now Deli. The content well must be empty.

So she needed to pre-record a couple of videos and thought "What could I record that is easy and fast? Oh yes, a very basic build tutorial for this 8 year-old game! I can show them how to put walls up and down and go over all the basic options that people can easily find themselves and bam, that's 20 min of content!"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.