Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lostcat

Chatty Member
What a rip off top! 775 aussie dollars 😱
It looks absurd too - the sort of thing you'd wear once on a night out and then never again because the metal bits poked you every time you tried to sit down or dance, or do anything but stand very still whilst wearing it.

And then a drunk guy would not get that it's supposed to be asymmetric, and ask if you'd fastened it up wrong, and then your granny would ask if you'd tried to sew it yourself because it looked so wonky...and you'd decide you just could be bothered with the hassle anymore and shove it to the back of your wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

dyannnna

shes done it again 😂 she’s just building the same house over and over
Again! I haven’t seen it yet, but I bet she furnished it with a brown kitchen, a basegame rug and that plastic looking couch.
Oh, and in the kidsroom she uses that bear and nothing else to play with. Just some wild guesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

tropicanaorange

Aww, why would you delete James' Batuu aspiration? It's one of the cuter long-running jokes on James' own channel that he adores the Build/Buy stuff from that pack (despite acknowledging the crapitude of the pack itself) and will sneak it into his builds at every opportunity.
aww Batuu!! Yeah!!

• Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Are the trainers prices really 175AU$ PER WEEK?! Thats truly extortionate. I have a online trainer that costs 20AU$ more than that A MONTH.
I don’t know much about her trainer but from what I’ve seen from Deli’s vids it a lot of floor exercises that you can easily replicate from a YouTube video, or one you’ve done it for a month will know how to do it moving forward (same with nutrition)?
I understand maybe wanting accountability but those prices have actually blown me off my feet!
Her trainer is mainly on Instagram and is called Ashley Clarke.

On her website, it says that she is a "qualified personal trainer, certified online trainer & PN L1 Nutrition coach", but I personally find it weird not having "proof" of that, and I wouldn't feel comfortable finding a trainer on Instagram like that.

On her website, it says her program gives you access to :
- A training program ; doesn't say if there are daily videos or classes, it says "training tutorial ebook"
- Recipe ebooks, older recipes and new added recipes during the program. No meal plan or counting calories...
- You can message the trainer everyday on Whatsapp for any question about your workouts (posture etc), "daily problems" and "nutrition accountability"
- A private facebook group :rolleyes: with live workouts sessions (doesn't say how many/how often)
- The trainer's private instagram 🤭 where you can see what she eats everyday etc and "access to her life"
- FB community & group support, so pretty much the private facebook group but rewritten differently because she needed to fill up her columns 🤭

So she's pretty much a friend you pay money for 💀 I'm sorry I find it a bit ridiculous... Nowadays you have tons of fitness youtubers with tons of videos and they do lives and they have online communities too. You can find the recipes online as well, it's not even complicated recipes, from what I've seen posted by Deli, it's a lot of salads and smoothie bowls and oats... Of course you'll have to spend some time finding the content, but it's also nice looking for new recipes, it's kind of fun, and it's not like Deli is super busy... She could have found a community online and a couple friends too... 4000 euros... 😨

• Wow

RJF

VIP Member
OH MY GOD!

I know we’re not really supposed to discuss civilians on Tattle but, if you Google the woman who made the comment above, there is a news article about her having parts of her brain removed.

I think that says it all about Pixelade and his fanbase lmao.

• Haha
  • Wow

earlgrey

VIP Member
I’m all for normalising periods, but I hear more about Delis periods than my own! Mine are painful and I like to baby myself a bit when I’m on but I don’t make it the world’s problem.

mermaidish

I may not know everything (even though she shares pretty much everything), but seriously, what is she anxious about?
In all fairness to Deli, some people are just anxious. I’ve always been stressed and anxious myself, even when things are fine and there is nothing tangible causing me stress. It sucks a lot. True, it’s a bit hard to reconcile Deli always being stressed and anxious when she presents a perfect life to the world, but I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt (for once) because I know what constantly being on edge is like and how easy it is to fake it on social media.

But that being said, it’s definitely a little aggravating that she doesn’t seem to recognize that the average person can’t just go for a walk or exercise or take a day off when we’re not feeling it. Prioritizing your health, physical and/or mental, is awesome and important, but most of us just can’t afford to do it at the drop of a hat.

• Heart

RJF

VIP Member
Can I officially call bullshit on Plumbella‘s claim that she has been playing The Sims since the year 2000?

I genuinely do not believe that a four-year-old was sat taking a pool ladder away from Bob and Betty Newbie. Just can’t see that happening.

Do I believe that the game was in her household, owned by her older siblings, from the year 2000? Yes. Do I believe that she started playing the Sims during the Sims 1 era (ie at any point before the 14th of September 2004)? Yes. But I do not believe that she was playing it in 2000.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
30F3C6AC-62A8-4634-A0F9-80A04E07E14D.jpeg
782BCDAC-EDF2-41F9-9E99-BA1230E3CE1A.jpeg

“Content creation is hard.”
Proceeds to ask for ideas every few months, actually receives a lot of helpful feedback and then does nothing with it. Repeats it all in a few months time.

• Haha

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I really enjoyed plumbellas early videos her history of series was great. They were well thought out and presented calmly and professionally. Now plumbellas videos are chaotic full of memes and random emotional outbursts. I totally support Jessie being her authentic self and being able to make the content she feels comfortable with. I just don't like it it's not for me. I'm from the North East a bit lower down from Jessie in North lincolnshire im proud of being northern but it honestly doesn't need to be a personality trait.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
BB7EA74D-5821-446E-97FA-DFE114781B4A.jpeg

When your subscribers are more knowledgeable about and interested in your content than you are.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
I don’t know if I mentioned it on here but I finally unsubscribed to lilsimsie. I realised that I hasn’t been entertained by any of her videos in absolutely ages and couldn’t stand her constant histrionics a moment longer.

My absolute least favourite genre of video from her were the ones where she’d show off custom content packs. Every single one would involve…

- her mentioning that the CC had been made by “a friend”
- her placing each an every item individually in an empty room
- her saying “ooh, I like this!” or “we don’t really have anything like this in the game” or “this has so many swatches!” about every single item
- her creating a room out of the items at the end (to drag the video out to 10 minutes for midroll ads)
- her ending the video by saying how wonderful this CC is and that everyone should download it
- her never ever mentioning or using this CC ever again

DE615-AB2-736-A-408-E-A514-3-D8766-D57796.jpg

• Haha

VibingintheGarden

You know, it is fun to do £20K for 8 Sims when there's a new pack out like Tiny Living or Werewolves, with new crappy cheap beds or undersized furniture, but...come on, she must have done this a dozen times over. There ain't any new pack, and even from that thumbnail, it's the same American Generica style house as ever. Shake it up a bit! Do a Mexican-style casita, or a Swiss chalet, or an Arabic villa around a central courtyard. You have ALL the packs, girl, you can do it!
It's too much work. There's a popular venn diagram that encompasses Good, Fast or Cheap. In content creation, let's change it to Good, Fast or Easy. You can't have all three, you can only have two. Good + Fast means it isn't easy. Easy + Good means it isn't fast. Fast + Easy means it isn't good.

Lilsimsie is on a perpetual content creation hamster wheel. She posts every single day, so whatever she makes has to be Fast and Easy. She picks her ideas on whatever she can slap together the fastest. Why learn a whole new style of building when you can just make the same house a thousand times? That's the problem with most big simmers, it's all about Fast + Easy and to hell with Good. "I only want to work 20 - 30 minutes a day and make thousands of dollars." That's why everyone is bored, no one wants to make anything worthwhile.

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
This is a bit off topic but all this period talk has got me wondering if anyone else can see periods being a feature in Sims 5? Especially with the new body hair updates I wouldn't be surprised if it's something they include. Not seeing this as a positive or a negative just curious
Gunna be honest I don’t even see a Sims 5 on the horizon personally. They can barely string a pack together for Sims 4 😂

VibingintheGarden

Sticking to her “health journey” is starting to come across as obsessive at this point, and all snark aside, I hope it’s not turning into something damaging.
Just my thoughts but sometimes people latch onto something that they can control, when their life is out of control. Deli's life is shifting. She can't control her job/money/audience, the government, the price of everything etc. You know what she can control? Her diet and exercise regime.

SPECULATION:
- She's obsessed with her healthy because that's all she has going for her.
- She's afraid to eat normal food because she thinks she'll gain weight again.
- None of this is healthy.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I responded to her a few months back when she created her vlog channel and was asking for video ideas. I asked for cooking and gardening videos. I wasn't expecting gardening bits of her saying she has no idea what she's doing and doing the dumbest shit while spending 600$ on a gardening pots.

I don't know if this a boring question but do you guys remember when Deligracy or any sims youtuber started to get under your nerves ? I'm guessing that for most of us started watching them and enjoying them, right ? What changed for you guys ?

Personally, for Deligracy, I had never really watched a lot of her videos except for sims news once in a while. Then one day last year I was bored and started watching her videos and thought she seemed nice and natural (I actually thought the fact that she'd talk about periods or poop issues was a nice change of all the fakeness of usual youtubers), and later on I could relate to her because she had gained weight because of the pandemic and so did I. I also live a similar "lifestyle" to hers (I don't go out much). James and her both seemed relatable and simple people. I wasn't a fan of her sims videos because I'm not really a youtube watcher for LPs etc, but I did enjoy her vlogs, even though I knew they were pretty boring content wise, it was like a "friend" you could watch. 🤭
This was around February 2021 and later, they were still living in their old flat. Then they got their house and it was still simple and fun at the beginning.
I remember I think one of the first times I thought she was dumb is when she was looking up a chair to buy for decoration for her background and she looked up 600$ chairs... Then I started noticing more dumb decisions and spendings lol (like that time where she bought for 400$ of swimwear and nothing fit and she hadn't looked up the brand's policy before ordering, and she couldn't get a refund ; also she was saying she ordered from them because they were inclusive with their models and sizes, but then when I checked them they had the usual superrrr thin models and had sizes up to L ??). Or that time where she spent an enormous amount of money on white/basic kitchen stuff and then realized later on that spending 50$ each on both white salt and pepper shakers was a bad idea because you can't tell which shaker is what....
I think this is the time I realized she wasn't relatable at all anymore. I know that people can spend their money however they want but I thought she was really not smart with her money and not making great decisions... I also realized that she was so super privileged but kept complaining all the time.
I also used to watch her lives but I didn't like them much because they were soooo slow (but I'm not a twitch fan either lol). She'd play like an hour of gameplay for a 3 hour stream. She also made one cooking vlog and said more would come but they never did... Then she went on a 8 month hiatus lol...
I still liked the vlogs though because it was very interesting for me to see her new healthier lifestyle, it was a bit motivational, seeing her stock her fridge with healthy veggies etc. I thought even though it was expensive it was a good idea to do that fitness program because it seemed to be really working for her, and I'm all for people bettering themselves (I don't know if bettering is a word).
I think by the time she had her new vlog channel I was way too annoyed lol, and that's when I found you guys. 🤭 Now all I can see is her ugly personality and work ethics and laziness.

Oof, I hope at least one person reads this message 😂💀
Deligracy has always pissed me off. I don’t know if it’s the ignorance she displays, how far up EA’s backside she is or just how irritating she is as a person. She has no clue about a game she plays for a living.

I think I went off Plumbella during the lockdown. Or whenever it was she was posting pictures of herself lying on the floor crying. That was the start. Then her editing style started being a bit more chaotic, there was lots of accents she was injecting in and autism became her main personality trait. And I’m someone who’s awaiting an autism diagnosis. It’s not something I run around shouting from the rooftops. It’s not something to be ashamed of but I don’t need to remind everyone every five minutes and plumbella does.

• Heart

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Seriously, AGAIN?
You know, it is fun to do £20K for 8 Sims when there's a new pack out like Tiny Living or Werewolves, with new crappy cheap beds or undersized furniture, but...come on, she must have done this a dozen times over. There ain't any new pack, and even from that thumbnail, it's the same American Generica style house as ever. Shake it up a bit! Do a Mexican-style casita, or a Swiss chalet, or an Arabic villa around a central courtyard. You have ALL the packs, girl, you can do it!