Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Handsomezz

VIP Member
An engagement moon 😐 I've just mentioned it to my hubby and this is how it went...

"We never went on an engagement moon did we?"
"What the fuck is one of them?"
"Like a honeymoon after getting engaged."
"Well where would we have gone? I'd just bought a ring, we had a mortgage to pay, we had a wedding to plan. Where could we go? Burger King?"
"What about the Seychelles?"
"Hahahhahahahhahahahah, are you on crack?!"

I won't be getting a delayed engagement moon then. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I had to come on here to cheer myself up after a real eye opener of a morning. Saint Zowf of Maldon should have been out with me, she of the 4K rug, 2 luxury brand cars, ‘engagement moon’ total wastrel, chucking away perfectly good stuff.
I’ve been delivering food hampers to families whose children don’t get a decent meal in the school holidays and I have seen poverty that truly shocked me. I have not led a sheltered life by any means but I cried when I got back to the depot. I can’t believe in this day and age that people have to or choose to bring their children up in such squalor.

The first maisonette I went to, I was greeted by a barking Staffie and three little kids, around 10, 7 and 3. They were as pale as anything with matted hair and the place was in total darkness and stank of urine and fags. If you’d seen their little faces when I put the box of food and craft stuff on the step, they were positively beaming. Cue mother pulling on her dressing gown at the top of the stairs yelling ‘what do you fucking want’
It didn’t get much better. Sorry for the rant but to use a Yorkshire phrase, it’s really knocked my duck off.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

kittymamaxo

I feel awful for saying this, and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like her story/grid post about Ronnie finally taking his “first steps” and how “proud” they are and how some babies develop slower than others is just an outlet for her to get more attention.

I’m no expert, so please disregard if this sounds ignorant, but I don’t feel like Ronnie is developing slowly on his own - I think it’s her that made him that way. Keeping him behind the couch all the time, no sensory stimulation, no time spent playing with other children; All he knows is being sat and having a phone in his face. I think Hinch fucked up his growth out of her own selfishness and is now trying to gain sympathy and make it appear that Ronnie has special needs of some sort.

It just disgusts me all around.

• Wow
Reactions: 74

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

chlophia2505

A fucking engagement moon to the SEYCHELLES. Why do all these average working mums think she’s relatable I DONT GET IT

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Loopy83

VIP Member
Erm who takes their child in the garden at 6.30!!!!

Surely you just grab a cuppa and sit on the sofa watching paw patrol.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Sabrina9458

I feel awful for saying this, and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like her story/grid post about Ronnie finally taking his “first steps” and how “proud” they are and how some babies develop slower than others is just an outlet for her to get more attention.

I’m no expert, so please disregard if this sounds ignorant, but I don’t feel like Ronnie is developing slowly on his own - I think it’s her that made him that way. Keeping him behind the couch all the time, no sensory stimulation, no time spent playing with other children; All he knows is being sat and having a phone in his face. I think Hinch fucked up his growth out of her own selfishness and is now trying to gain sympathy and make it appear that Ronnie has special needs of some sort.

It just disgusts me all around.
Ronnie isn’t delayed in walking, yes some babies do it at 9 months, but others more like 15 months and it’s not considered an issue until 18 months.

I appreciate this thread is here to critique Hinch but sometimes comments feel so baseless, it’s just not factual that he’s delayed and seems a bit much from my perspective to be so negative about a child who didn’t choose to be online

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Gio

Am I a horrible person, or does anyone else find the dancing to Whitney really tedious? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Virtron

I'm sorry has she started using comic sans on her stories? I didn't think she could possibly piss me off more, but there she goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 54