Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an overgrown child. She couldn’t make it much more obvious she reads on here. People keep asking about the font do they? 🤨 People call out Tattlers but just how sad do you have to be to go onto the website and read about yourself? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After that vacuous “well done me me me me me” demonstration tonight, I just don’t know if I can be arsed watching her stories anymore. She already lost my follow months and months ago, but I don’t think I’ll even give her the actual view anymore either. It’s just SO BORING! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t actually think there is a word in the English dictionary to describe what a cretinous little vile being/tit stain on society she actually is. I physically loathe (as I can’t post H8 apparently...) her.
And on that cheery note, I’ll bid you all goodnight. ATFV ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the devoted sheep that pre ordered and paid for her new book I hope they realise they have all contributed to buying her 4k rug. Now let that sink in 4 fooking k for a scabby rug.

Because SS 'forgot' to empty hers the other week. 🙄
Who doesn't empty their bath after using it, the mind boggles. It's an accident waiting to happen. Filthy witch leaving it in. Perhaps she should write 'Pull the plug out in bath after use' on her hinch list..

Last edited:
  • Haha
JUST been spending the day together as a family hey? When was the Penguin BUSINESS meeting then?!

Also, so anxious about Covid that not only does she go out, she eats out and then comes home and doesn’t shower!

And sign her up to be a bake off judge, she can tell how good a cake tastes before she’s eaten it!

LIESSSZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just back from a 12 hour shift with other front liners where during our brief break we talked about not being able to have a holiday this year and probably not being able to afford one next year.
And this absolute fucknugget is bragging about an engagement-moon and her book ‘achievement’ being celebrated with a massive, expensive cake being delivered.
What the duck is happening to the world? I’m unfollowing her, she’s bad for my mental health.
100% this.
I'm also a frontliner. I'm home less than an hour catching up and she really rips my knitten.
No holiday for me or my family this year or even the next. My husband and daughter are also key workers so we've all been bursting our arses since March. My youngest who's 8 hasn't had much opportunity to have the luxury of having us all home and spending proper time as a family.
And here we have this arse gadget, wasting money, buying whatever the duck she likes, spraying chemicals everywhere, bragging about her engagement honeymoon and just all out lack of self awareness. She lives in a Doris Day movie.
Her life isn't relatable at all.
Sorry for the rant, but i'm pissed off.
ATV

Reactions: 22
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ
I use mine everyday 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Who even cuts cake that way?

Jesus. What a waste. A wee tiny sliver of cake...

I'd be slicing in from the edge, straight down, into big slices.

It's a sacrilege how she's cutting it!!

Reactions: 13
All the devoted sheep that pre ordered and paid for her new book I hope they realise they have all contributed to buying her 4k rug. Now let that sink in 4 fooking k for a scabby rug.

Who doesn't empty their bath after using it, the mind boggles. It's an accident waiting to happen. Filthy witch leaving it in. Perhaps she should write 'Pull the plug out in bath after use' on her hinch list..
4k on that horrid rug... it looks like it has dirty marks all over it

Reactions: 6
What happened to the pointless wooden cage for her bins? Thought she just loved themmm guyzzz. Remember she put stickers on and everything. Maybe they were more trouble than they were worth, like we said they would be when she got them. It’s ok though, she’s just learning and she will never stop saying thank you for funding her wasteful life.
32AB3114-0206-404F-BBA9-E7B0CBC76D1B.jpeg

Reactions: 19
One million books sold = one million Hinch cult members donating to their leader. Why are to the other 2.5 million followers buying books??? Cos bots don’t buy books???
It’s not even 1,000,000 people buying - it’s 1,000,000 sales across all books. Bear in mind many of the barmy army would have bought multiples of the lists and dot to dot books so it’s probs more like 200,000-300,000 people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on her stories from today, the post about her needing a shower and to change her clothes 🙈 if you don’t shower or change your clothes hinch your just a woman. Because it’s not like you don’t have the time. You don’t work, you have your carer home with you 24/7 and you barely leave your house! Try being on your own all day with a clingy baby who screams whenever your out of sight!! How about when your son has a nap HAVE A SHOWER! instead of cleaning things that are already clean!
Haha this is me (ie on my own all day with a clingy baby who screams when I'm out of sight... Husband is a key worker, I'm on mat leave!). The only way I can get a shower during the day is to have my baby in his bath seat at the other end of the bath while I shower. Fortunately it seems he finds this very entertaining :LOL:

Grinch has no excuse, the slattern. Go and have a wash!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Love the fact she had to stop filming Ron this morning as he was about to take a few steps on his own and she couldn’t possibly show that come on Ron stick to the script...

Awaits the dancing.

“Ron please don’t scream people are sleeping”...

she then SCREAMS ITSSSS HENRYYYYYY.

FFS WOMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tells the doronron not to scream then does it herself absolute twit

No wonder he doesn't sleep when she's getting him up and outside to play at 6.30am if your going to do that dont moan about them being awake early

Erm who takes their child in the garden at 6.30!!!!

Surely you just grab a cuppa and sit on the sofa watching paw patrol.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Haha 😂 I predicted that yesterday too!! So blow me down slap my arse and call me Tonto guess who brings out the Shark she was gifted 🥳
Or was it because as you watch stories, it goes from low battery (light flashing) to solid light (fully charge) so I'm guessing some pre records in there somewhere 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm who takes their child in the garden at 6.30!!!!

Surely you just grab a cuppa and sit on the sofa watching paw patrol.
Not happening for Ron I'm afraid, you can't see the telly from behind the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ron isn’t allowed in the house now he can walk. He’ll be gifted a caged run to go in the garden soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.