Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to add onto that, is it just me that thinks it’s REALLY unhealthy that she’s NEVER away from Ronnie? Like I said she won’t even go have an hour in bed when she’s clearly exhausted. I mean it may be jealously from me as my partner had three weeks off then that was it I was on my own and my family live 50 miles away 😂😂😂 but I think it’s very damaging for Sophie that she’s NEVER away from him or goes out alone with him
Ahhh noooo I disagree here too! Sorry 🙈🙈. That kid spends a lot of time at Ma Barkers house I’m certain of it. Several nights a week. Even in lockdown. I’m sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just noticed those place mats Zoph bought in her Hinch haul yesterday, are the same as the ones SS made her Stonehenge on. . . . cue another copy!

Reactions: 7
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.

You get my drift.
Do you work for her management team?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

You get my drift.
Spends two hours getting ready and looks like shite😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she make out that she does everything for Ronnie? Like she cleans her kitchen or bathroom ‘just quickly while Ronnie naps’. She makes out she hasn’t had the chance for a shower or change her clothes or when Ronnie has woken up really early she’s ‘exhausted because they have all been up since silly o’clock’. We all know Jamie is at home all day with her and he doesn’t go to work anymore. Why don’t they take it in turns to get up with Ronnie when he wakes up early? Are we all meant to be believe that Jamie doesn’t entertain Ronnie while she gets stuff done around the house or has a shower? Has she ever taken Ronnie anywhere on her own? Popped to the supermarket on her own with him or taken him to the park for an hour?. It’s all just so strange the way they are.

Reactions: 20
Why does she make out that she does everything for Ronnie? Like she cleans her kitchen or bathroom ‘just quickly while Ronnie naps’. She makes out she hasn’t had the chance for a shower or change her clothes or when Ronnie has woken up really early she’s ‘exhausted because they have all been up since silly o’clock’. We all know Jamie is at home all day with her and he doesn’t go to work anymore. Why don’t they take it in turns to get up with Ronnie when he wakes up early? Are we all meant to be believe that Jamie doesn’t entertain Ronnie while she gets stuff done around the house or has a shower? Has she ever taken Ronnie anywhere on her own? Popped to the supermarket on her own with him or taken him to the park for an hour?. It’s all just so strange the way they are.
See this is what I’m saying! I do agree with others that she’ll have help from her mum, but apart from when he’s with her mum, she portrays she’s with him constantly (not saying she is) and that’s not healthy, ive never once seen her (prior to lockdown) take Ronnie out for a little lunch date or just pop to the shops with him just those two, she’s either stuck in the house with him or only ventures out with someone else. I know it’s scary going out with your baby for the first time alone, but he’s 1 now, you’ve got to do it sometime! Even if my husband had the luxury of staying home with me, I’d still want to go off on my own with my child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See this is what I’m saying! I do agree with others that she’ll have help from her mum, but apart from when he’s with her mum, she portrays she’s with him constantly (not saying she is) and that’s not healthy, ive never once seen her (prior to lockdown) take Ronnie out for a little lunch date or just pop to the shops with him just those two, she’s either stuck in the house with him or only ventures out with someone else. I know it’s scary going out with your baby for the first time alone, but he’s 1 now, you’ve got to do it sometime! Even if my husband had the luxury of staying home with me, I’d still want to go off on my own with my child.
Something has happened. I just have a gut feeling that early on in Ronnies life she had a big break down and now she’s not trusted to be alone with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just noticed that 'garage door' is on her list, but I thought that was a random spur of the moment clean? 🤔 unless she added after she did it, in which case shouldn't it have gone on her ta-da list or whatever it is! She makes no sense.
Same with buy fabulosa electrify... didn’t she buy that the other day too but hasn’t ticked it off?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.