Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a Mum so I might be wrong but is that not an awful lot of food (if you can call it that 😝) to give a small Child for it’s lunch? Should he not be using a wee child’s fork and have different textures to try?
I also wouldn’t want to be the one changing his Nappy after Cauli Rice or whatever that muck is 🤢
It’s not a massive plate tbh, most of it they wear anyway lol

Reactions: 7
I’m not a Mum so I might be wrong but is that not an awful lot of food (if you can call it that 😝) to give a small Child for it’s lunch? Should he not be using a wee child’s fork and have different textures to try?
I also wouldn’t want to be the one changing his Nappy after Cauli Rice or whatever that muck is 🤢
Tbf I can’t imagine that what’s in the nappy will look all that different to what’s on the plate 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ

Reactions: 38
Using a tumble dryer when the weather has been like it has 🙄 this woman doesn't have a clue.
She's like me when I was a teenager! Thought my mum was being a nag telling me to hang washing out on a dry day... now as a functioning adult I understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why the hell is she using a tumble dryer for onslows pants? Put them on the washing line ffs. Towels I would understand but pants do not need to be tumble dried. Does she not realise the affect on the environment? I purposely didn't get a tumble dryer for that reason. Her carbon footprint must be HUGE

Reactions: 30
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ
Probably filmed that in december 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 45
An engagement moon 😐 I've just mentioned it to my hubby and this is how it went...

"We never went on an engagement moon did we?"
"What the duck is one of them?"
"Like a honeymoon after getting engaged."
"Well where would we have gone? I'd just bought a ring, we had a mortgage to pay, we had a wedding to plan. Where could we go? Burger King?"
"What about the Seychelles?"
"Hahahhahahahhahahahah, are you on crack?!"

I won't be getting a delayed engagement moon then. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Tumble dryer, bloody electric airer. Can’t wait for summer and washing on the line to save some bloody money! Yeah ok, I soften the towels for half an hr. mind you didn’t she have the line where her raised tit pits are now?

Reactions: 22
Tumble dryer, bloody electric airer. Can’t wait for summer and washing on the line to save some bloody money! Yeah ok, I soften the towels for half an hr. mind you didn’t she have the line where her raised tit pits are now?
I thought she just loved her washing line? Where is it now?!

Reactions: 15
Why the hell is she using a tumble dryer for onslows pants? Put them on the washing line ffs. Towels I would understand but pants do not need to be tumble dried. Does she not realise the affect on the environment? I purposely didn't get a tumble dryer for that reason. Her carbon footprint must be HUGE
Probably a size 8 😏

Reactions: 4
I thought she just loved her washing line? Where is it now?!
It disappeared to make way for the £1000 plastic hanging baskets ...which have now also disappeared to make way for some MORE solar lights f'in gardens like Gatwick on steroids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If you don't want the neighbours to pap Vesties undercrackers then put then on the airer love, no need for the dryer to be used.

and such an aggressive slam of the door - I bet she was a right scrapper when younger. ( and you can also swap that for slapper lol)

Reactions: 5
For any fellow nurses here....

STOMA!!!!!
Now you’ve said it 🤮🤮🤮

Be fair I mean she’s still learning you know guyzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me! After I hang the clothes out "to finish them", my Mum does the same too! It might only be on for 15 mins. I cant put clothes away straight from the line, a habit my mum gave me 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.