Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a lint roller her black trousers are covered in oose 🙄

Reactions: 4
I've lived in this tiny village of Maldon for a long time and,it being a teeny weeny hamlet,everyone knows everyone🤗
Freda the interferer🤣I assume you know her well too?😉
I wish!! I'd give zero fucks and spew tea until I had exhausted all the tea🤣🤣
I just get that impression that's all after being here for almost 200 threads😂

Tumble dryer, bloody electric airer. Can’t wait for summer and washing on the line to save some bloody money! Yeah ok, I soften the towels for half an hr. mind you didn’t she have the line where her raised tit pits are now?
Controversial I know, but I love a rough towel!! Summer drying is just the best!
I stuck a load out at about half 4, and its almost dry, its never even occurred to me to use the tumble dryer... but then even at her age I was actually adulting. So we should probably forgive her as shes a princess and is just learning guuuyyyzzzz and winging iTTT 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn't she say Ronnie was walking a few months ago? Or am I imagining that?

The kid was walking to his dad but she still had to claw at him 🙄

Reactions: 32
Why the hell is she using a tumble dryer for onslows pants? Put them on the washing line ffs. Towels I would understand but pants do not need to be tumble dried. Does she not realise the affect on the environment? I purposely didn't get a tumble dryer for that reason. Her carbon footprint must be HUGE
🙋‍♀️.... but only for underwear .... I point blank refuse to hang underwear out!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.
I agree. Who would let him have his first steps on concrete? And vestlife didn’t even acknowledge him. What a set up? The first steps she recorded were obviously not insta perfect 🙄

Reactions: 47
I can tell you He has not just taken his first few steps! Sorry all you dopey Hinchers, who believe this was his first steps, but they aren’t! She is just so bloody stupid, sucking them in again! She said watch it Closely, she knew he could do it because he’s done it before! It was like the grand opening of the bloody pergola! All done for show!

Reactions: 47
No negative ...comments lol as if!!!
Except to say if you had let him go out of the claw he would of been walking ages ago!

Reactions: 16
Zoph needs to stop worrying about tattle & be concerned by her own ‘fans’ ... big yikes
I saw this And thought ‘ psycho!’ 😂 god people get a bloody life! She doesn’t care about you, she just cares about the money, does she reply? No!

Reactions: 11
The first steps thing is bollocks. Those are not wobbly first steps. Jamie doesn’t even look fussed. Those weren’t his first steps. She’s probably spent days trying to get him to “walk to her” and set up the perfect “first steps” video. But has settled for this.
she doesn’t have to and quitefrankly shouldn’t share his first steps with the “world”. It’s a special moment. She can just say “he walked the other day. We are really proud but we are keepingthat just for us”. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 35
No way was that the first time he’s walked! As if you wouldn’t tell his dad to turn around and watch!!

Reactions: 33
Anyone else notice she's slipping in mild swears here and there? She never, ever used to say anything vaguely resembling a swear word, now she says she "bloody loves" things and used "crap" here. Is this the new management trying to crack her Mary Poppins persona?
She's been slipping swears for a while lol the real Zoph isn't whiter than white. I'd respect her more if she was actually acting like a normal human

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Me! After I hang the clothes out "to finish them", my Mum does the same too! It might only be on for 15 mins. I cant put clothes away straight from the line, a habit my mum gave me 🙈
Clothes fresh from the line are the best!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.