Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elbow grease isn't cruelty free, neither is fabulous( their bunny is not registered) or p&g her biggest wage earner is say...dog has own room but she uses products tested on animal or somewhere along the line of production...she actually makes me sick.

Reactions: 25
And there we go with the 1 million book sales story the reason we got to see little old Ron do a few steps our sweet lovely mate Soph she’s only sold a million guyssss she deserves it 🥱 🥱 she really is the master manipulator she could of shared that news yesterday but had to soften the audience up claiming Ron is judged for his development

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Next she'll be telling us tufters can tell Alexa to play Whitney on his own ...

Reactions: 10
Thereare 1 million confirmed idiots in this world to buy the book .. i don't think so

Reactions: 13
I actually sobbed when I finished my ironing, I threw it all over the room so I could do it again.
Who on earth gets sad because they've nearly completed a job?🤷‍♀️
I see she took our advice about using her table as a desk.🙄
But where’s that table? That isn’t her dining room table.

Reactions: 2
Oh god more and more z listers are now saying hope that helps 🙄😴 f#ck off with that sh#t hope that helps 🤪

Reactions: 11
I actually sobbed when I finished my ironing, I threw it all over the room so I could do it again.
Who on earth gets sad because they've nearly completed a job?🤷‍♀️
I see she took our advice about using her table as a desk.🙄
I’m surprised they don’t have a proper office in their castle, all the other influenzas do, or is she hiding that with the hot tub/ bbq/ trace in the loft?
I hope the ghost writer is getting a decent salary out of this & comes on here soon 😉

Reactions: 18
Ohhhh the Ching ching of the tills Book sales has made her giggle today! It shows what makes her tick!
‘Il never stop saying thank you’
(Thank you for your money.)

Who puts the tumble dryer on in this weather?
Obviously got money to burn! And we know she had no consideration whatsoever for her environmental impact! 1000s of sheeple will now be using their tumble dryers because she does!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Elbow grease isn't cruelty free, neither is fabulous( their bunny is not registered) or p&g her biggest wage earner is say...dog has own room but she uses products tested on animal or somewhere along the line of production...she actually makes me sick.
She’s not squeaky clean, she never addresses these issues.

Reactions: 4
And wait till he’s fighting not to go in the buggy! My eldest as soon as she was on her feet point blank refused, oh they were fun times 😂
Oh yeah, the joys of trying to get your child into the push chair they don’t want to go in. How is they can make themselves so rigid it feels like you have to ‘bend’ them or they decide instead they’ll find incredibly limp & floppy do you can’t even pick them up. Yeah I enjoyed those days 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t get why she has to use Elbow Grease to clean a dusty metal door when a bucket of hot soapy water would suffice.

Reactions: 11
So how much is she going to make from 1 million sales??? Omg surely an absolutely mint? They are living the dream arnt they. Poor Sophie

Reactions: 5
So how much is she going to make from 1 million sales??? Omg surely an absolutely mint? They are living the dream arnt they. Poor Sophie
Oh yes, but it’s a million over all the books not just the latest? Or have i got that wrong?

Reactions: 8
Why is her hair suddenly so long when it's tied up and got a tit ton of roots showing when she supposedly recently went to the hairdressers and got it all chopped?
Her time machine is back. She’s gone back to when her hair was longer with dark roots 😂

Guyzzzzz I meant to say my little old garage is aktuallyyyyy a tardis time machine. Get in the bin, she must have been dying to share those pics but may have been told to spread out the bragging....

Also for the love of jesus will she do some french plaits or a sock bun, anything that isn't a messy bun! I know I'm just a mean hater for suggesting this as she's a busy mum and I should be kond guyz but she has enough hair to do any of those 5 minute plaits on YouTube. ATV.

Reactions: 5
AMEN! This is my biggest issue with her, its the hypocrisy and the lack of looking into companies she is working with/for. This has been highlighted lots to her (and we know she reads here) yet she still uses them. There are lots of CRUELTY FREE products on the market, but that would mean her buying them herself and not being gifted them. She has such a platform to do good, its a shame she doesn't highlight this issue.

Reactions: 12
Grinch, you’re asking yourself why you’ve never cleaned that shite on the garage door??? Cos you’re not a natural cleaner, you’re all top show, you only clean what your sheep can see, what about the top of cupboards, top of door frames, ceiling light fittings, behind the washer, I could go on and on, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you’re all fur coat and no knickers 😡

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.