Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 million copies of her “books” sold. There’s 4 books. Which makes it 250,000 copies sold per “book”. Not to be sniffed at but nowhere near the size of the self proclaimed army. A lot of the die hards bought two copies at least as well. One to use and one for show so actual individuals buying is even less than that. Not to mention the amount she’s bought herself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair some of us live in flats and don't have access to an outside washing line. Me, I'm talking about me. I don't have a garden.
I have a garden, but I don't dry much outside. I hate it. Its one thing I don't mind paying g extra for is the electric used for drier. I do full loads tho

Reactions: 8
Am I a horrible person, or does anyone else find the dancing to Whitney really tedious? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Guyzzzzz I meant to say my little old garage is aktuallyyyyy a tardis time machine. Get in the bin, she must have been dying to share those pics but may have been told to spread out the bragging....

Also for the love of jesus will she do some french plaits or a sock bun, anything that isn't a messy bun! I know I'm just a mean hater for suggesting this as she's a busy mum and I should be kond guyz but she has enough hair to do any of those 5 minute plaits on YouTube. ATV.
She also had the ratty bun/dark roots in the video of her cuddling with Ronnie yesterday 🧐

Reactions: 8
Going back to ronnietuftymanz not so first steps isn’t it strange that mr Hinch hasn’t put this on his story or grid? For such a big milestone most parents would be shouting about it

Reactions: 14
A quick google shows that standard royalties are 10% of rrp for a hardback book. As all of her books are hardback if they sold at a tenner each she would make £1 a book. She would have to pay back any advances before she gets the cash but a million books sold is a nice little earner for her. I don't think she will be on insta much longer, her bank balance is growing by the day - she must be getting close to them being set up for life

Reactions: 9
A quick google shows that standard royalties are 10% of rrp for a hardback book. As all of her books are hardback if they sold at a tenner each she would make £1 a book. She would have to pay back any advances before she gets the cash but a million books sold is a nice little earner for her. I don't think she will be on insta much longer, her bank balance is growing by the day - she must be getting close to them being set up for life
She is greedy as duck though, I can't see her stopping any time soon. She will keep rinsing her shoppers as long as she can. Nothing is ever enough for her, she gets what she wants and then straight on to the next thing. She had the bus stop sleepers put in, straight away on to the pergola. When that's finished it will be something else, then something different. She wants it all, all at once.

Reactions: 13
I cannot explain the rage I feel when I hear her shrieking at her child. Just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be on Instagram until the end. She’s being paid £40k every Ad post that she does. She will not give that up anytime soon when there is sheep out there following her every move and buying whatever she advertises.

Reactions: 10
Tbh i think she will never go off IG. She has definetely dimmed it down though and I think she will stay that way. When she was at her peak she would put tonnnnss of stories on. Of every little detail. Now she just dabbles in and out of some sort of cleaning, and 'updates' on what she is doing. I think she thinks she is famous enough to do that now. Odd ad and gift story. Mainly just what she is up to and being a parent now. Just the odd cleaning story to keep the actual cleaning fans interested. I reckon once her mem-wah is out she will dim it down even more because she will have raked in enough dosh. Never leave insta though, will just keep sharing the same boring content now, what the boring family are doing now, what Ronnies eating for lunch, him dancing and the odd day out that is the most special day

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.