Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do not understand either the perGOALa Prince and princess or those totally mad people that dote on her! Who has pictures of people they don’t know in their house? Who cries over watching a baby walk that they don’t know, and tell their mum they love her little mans? And why would she put that on her stories asking for no negative comments? And as has already been said, there is no way any sane person would let their baby take their ‘first’ steps on concrete without telling their other half to look round. That whole thing was so staged and those comments on the post are unreal. I’ll calm down now...

Reactions: 18
Eh Soph actually, while I don’t agree with many comments on here about Ronnie’s development, it’s actually often you reinforcing that he’s “behind” or whatever. You just said in that lovely video that he’s “getting there”. No he’s not getting there. He’s walking and what an achievement for him or any baby who is able. Why the getting there? It’s not good enough for you? You want him to walk from the womb like a baby giraffe? Why can’t you just be happy? He walked. He’s walking. Put your phone down and try again on a soft surface at home tonight so he’s free to fall and pick himself up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She probably doesn’t want people to think he’s walked before as it would have meant he was even more at risk without that life jacket on, propped up against the side of that boat yesterday!

Reactions: 10
Let's not forget how this has come out just as the stories are timing out of her, vestie and wonsomes not wearing life jackets in a boat, on a river...

Deflect and distract.

Tbf she could just jangle her house keys infront of the hinchers & they'd be mystified and humbled by her digital presence!

Reactions: 29
No way that’s Ronnie’s first steps. He’ll have done it before and she had refilmed it for the gram. On a concrete patio with him right behind an adult who doesn’t seem aware that he is there. So safe!!

Reactions: 10
I sadly just googled “mother cuddling toddler” in google images. Because I wanted to show that even staged internet photos look more natural and comfortable that any photo she shares of her “cuddling” Ronnie. She just can’t connect with him. It’s very sad. 😕

Reactions: 12
Why did she have to say ‘I’m asking so nicely, no negativity’? It’s like she herself thinks he’s ‘behind’ in terms of the milestones (which I personally think are a load of crap- my son is 7 months old and not crawling yet, he will do it when he’s ready) and brings attention to it!! The poor little lad. And not only does she say that but then sticks that grid post on for more attention...I can’t cope she needs to remove her son from the equation and go back to having a home account end of x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also sorry what in the name of duck is she on about? All babies develop at different rates? True but he’s what, 14 months?! That’s not a late walker at all!!! Is that what she thinks? Is that why she’s begging people to #bekond? Confirms my long standing suspicions that he’s not the big show baby she wanted. Said it before - she wanted a Tommy from Rugrats type baby. She got “little manz” who is quiet, stoic, does things in his own time and won’t play up to the camera and I don’t think she’s happy

Reactions: 33
Aw no, don't compare poor Johnny Vegas to Vestie.
I met Johnny in my cabin crew days and he was an absolute gentleman. Probably one of the nicest people I ever met while in that job.

Reactions: 22
This made me chuckle..
Reported to the bot police, I wonder if they know about Hinch and her penchant for buying bots..
So pleased u got a screen shot of this, I saw it and then my crotch goblin demanded some attention and when I went back to it, it was gone! She’s got no idea who her followers are and who has access to her content

Reactions: 4
I'm actually quite scared of Hinchers 😬🤢
Wait, someone else has those photos in their house?!
If I was Sophie, I’d be so freaked out by that!

It is really cute that Ronnie is walking - well done dude! To be honest, I have no idea when babies are supposed to do things but I know they all do them at their own pace. It’s a huge moment but rather than celebrate it for Ronnie, it becomes validation on parenting. Yeah people wrongly compare Ronnie and Rex or other babies which isn’t fair but like, it happens all the time in the “real world” even from one child to the next. It doesn’t stop parents enjoying these moments so rather than seeking something from strangers on the internet, enjoy your child for who he is because they grow up too quick and before you know it, you’ve missed it

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.