Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Why are we talking about centre* parks? I’ve not heard her mention it, so what have I missed??

Reactions: 1

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I was going to say the same thing. It's so obvious after her screw up yesterday, Hinch is using Ronnie Roo yet again to get likes on her grid post and garner sympathy. She'll make her $$ today and tomorrow will be a phone in the drawer day.
Which means a day of filming content 😉

No way on gods green earth is that his first steps. He is wrapped in so much zoflora-soaked cotton wool she wouldn't let him go for the first time on flags. He also looks very confident and walks with purpose to his dad, who is so used to it he doesn't even turn around. Atv.
To be fair..my daughter would only walk holding our hand for about 4 or so months...then one day when we were outside she just took off on her own steady as anything...she just built up her confidence before walking herself. Maybe it's possible Ronnie did the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I've been following Hinch threads on here for a while, but never actually commented. I don't believe for a moment those were R's 4 actual first steps... everything she does is posed beyond belief, she doesn't show anything develop organically. I don't think R is treated any differently, he's going to have his life aired and manipulated for the gram until he's old enough to tell her to pack it in!!

Also, maybe it's just me, but what the fuck is the point in the pergola?? I'm up north and I just feel like 90% of the time, the weather is shite and it would just be a major waste of time? As everyone else said, maybe a lovely play space for R or even a cosy outhouse seeing as money is no issue. But no, a fucking pergola... What's next? Her own vineyard? She bores me
They seem to be the in thing in the influenza world, another that I follow is getting a roof on hers. Didn’t Soph ask her followers what they put on the top of theirs? (How many bots have got pergolas?)

Rh3a

Chatty Member
It was on a photo montage she showed. Her & vestlife 1st holiday, getting engaged, going on engagement moon, then honeymoon. Center parcs was one of them along with the Seychelles & Maldives, keeping it real 🙄
Oh okay I had seen the pics on here so just skipped that story! Thanks atv x