Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep lying and expect to get away with it.Why?
She tells absolute stonking lies and feels no remorse, but sometimes its over really trivial things..no need for it.....like why even lie over some of the things she does 🤷‍♀️she just has a big problem doesn’t she, she just can’t tell the truth about anything.

Reactions: 9
She tells absolute stonking lies and feels no remorse, but sometimes its over really trivial things..no need for it.....like why even lie over some of the things she does 🤷‍♀️she just has a big problem doesn’t she, she just can’t tell the truth about anything.
And for a liar she has an appalling memory.
Trust a thief,never a liar......oh,hold on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like making a list of all these companies that gift Hinch stuff and making sure I never use them .

A thief 🤔
Only in the sense that she practically thieves off her army in sucking them in x

Reactions: 2
why doesn’t she just make Ronnie a sandwich? and why doesn’t she ever show what he has for his dinner? She really is strange
And why do we never see him having a drink? There's never a sippy cup or bottle at the side of his bamboo plate..

Reactions: 11
Seen this from 1 of the insta accounts that I follow think soon needs to take a lesson from this lassie this is how you protect your kids👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻❤❤
I’m exactly the same with my business account. It’s very rare I share and if I do it’s on stories. Safety first

Reactions: 2
So she has used Ruby Jasmine 3 times and now needs to buy a new bottle. That she might not use.
The waste is strong with this one...

• Haha
These comments shouldn't be in the least bit amusing but .....🤣
Just watching updates about Beirut. It’s unbelievably horrific

But it is laughable for Hinch to mention it the way she does. It’s just a token copycat gesture. She has never shown empathy about anything. I think we want her to address what’s happening in the world and every time it’s so infuriating cos she just don’t care mate!

What could she possibly say that she meant?

Oh can you guuuys dig into your pockets cos yeah something bad happened ... you know pray for them and yeah I’ll be washing at 30 Here is the swipe up .... hope that helps

Reactions: 8
He does buggar all at the minute 😀. He used to be in Sales and thats where he met Soph, rumours were he left his partner to get with high maintenance Soph. I believe it was him that pushed her to get where she is now, so highly unlikely he'll ever return to work.
If the Hinchers can buy a blank note book for £9 then sure she will release another one when all the pages are filled and they will live off the swipe ups and "book" sales.
He was her boss. He was in a relationship and had an affair with Soph 10 years younger than him. She “left” to become a hairdresser because boning the boss was frowned upon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was starting to think we weren’t even going to get the prerecorded cleaning montage today guyzzz! If it wasn’t for the bot buying I’m sure she’d be losing followers. Her content has changed so much, & anyone who only follows her for the cleaning/home decor stuff probably won’t be interested in Ronnie & what he’s having for lunch.

Reactions: 7
Why is it Ronnie seems to have a bulging nappy in alot of pics she posts if him. I'd it just me who thinks this?
Because it says they last 12 hours, so that's how often she changes it..bit like the clothes she bought 12 months doesn't matter if they fit or not, that's how old he is 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Only in the sense that she practically thieves off her army in sucking them in x
At least Robin Hood wore a mask! 🤣

Reactions: 4

But it is laughable for Hinch to mention it the way she does. It’s just a token copycat gesture. She has never shown empathy about anything. I think we want her to address what’s happening in the world and every time it’s so infuriating cos she just don’t care mate!

Oh can you guuuys dig into your pockets cos yeah something bad happened ... you know pray for them and yeah I’ll be washing at 30 Here is the swipe up .... hope that helps
She doesn't understand empathy,she was never taught it.Imho it's the most important quality to have.I honestly think a lack of it makes a person almost uneducated.

At least Robin Hood wore a mask! 🤣
At least he stole from the rich.I think she's more of a duck turpin🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion
”pre recorded content, pre Rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty”

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Narcissists don’t show empathy 😏

Reactions: 14
That's what I mean though she cant portray 'real family life' saying she hasnt had the time to have a shower when her fella is home all day everyday. Of course she has had time to shower. She would be more relatable if Jamie went back to pissing work but fat chance of that happening 😂
And sorry but I’d choose showering over cleaning an already clean toilet or sink! Jamie showers,I assume, so I’m guessing The Mrs. has time to shower as well!

Reactions: 4
Hi guyzzzzz
I’ve been flitting in and out for the last few days and I’m trying to keep up.
Im pretty sure that she showed us her penguin books award a couple of weeks ago on her stories 🤔 she was saying that she needed to find a place to put it.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't understand empathy,she was never taught it.Imho it's the most important quality to have.I honestly think a lack of it makes a person almost uneducated.

At least he stole from the rich.I think she's more of a duck turpin🤣
🦆Turpin -he was a pet of Dick's

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.