Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be on Instagram until the end. She’s being paid £40k every Ad post that she does. She will not give that up anytime soon when there is sheep out there following her every move and buying whatever she advertises.
40K 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had to come on here to cheer myself up after a real eye opener of a morning. Saint Zowf of Maldon should have been out with me, she of the 4K rug, 2 luxury brand cars, ‘engagement moon’ total wastrel, chucking away perfectly good stuff.
I’ve been delivering food hampers to families whose children don’t get a decent meal in the school holidays and I have seen poverty that truly shocked me. I have not led a sheltered life by any means but I cried when I got back to the depot. I can’t believe in this day and age that people have to or choose to bring their children up in such squalor.

The first maisonette I went to, I was greeted by a barking Staffie and three little kids, around 10, 7 and 3. They were as pale as anything with matted hair and the place was in total darkness and stank of urine and fags. If you’d seen their little faces when I put the box of food and craft stuff on the step, they were positively beaming. Cue mother pulling on her dressing gown at the top of the stairs yelling ‘what do you bleeping want’
It didn’t get much better. Sorry for the rant but to use a Yorkshire phrase, it’s really knocked my duck off.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Just rewatched Ronnies first steps and it really bothers the way she touches him as he's walking, whys she always gotta touch him and stroke him like a bleeping dog 🙄
She's got used to it with her first born, it's only right she treats them both the same 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A quick google shows that standard royalties are 10% of rrp for a hardback book. As all of her books are hardback if they sold at a tenner each she would make £1 a book. She would have to pay back any advances before she gets the cash but a million books sold is a nice little earner for her. I don't think she will be on insta much longer, her bank balance is growing by the day - she must be getting close to them being set up for life
She'll stay as long as the money keeps rolling in. Enough will never be enough for that greedy cow.

Reactions: 9
Haha that story about her peppers growing made me howl. It looks like a pair of balls, she has finally taken Jamie or whatever his name is balls and hung them on the pepper tree thing for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just rewatched Ronnies first steps and it really bothers the way she touches him as he's walking, whys she always gotta touch him and stroke him like a bleeping dog 🙄
Someone In my family does this now, films herself stroking her new born and puts it on Instagram, she has shown hinches book of lists too and the piss sticks for new newborns bedroom 😳 scary how people seem to immitate her every waking move for Instagram! 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s quite obvious she’s screwing her followers over to make money for herself without caring about their mental health and keeping up with her excessive posts.

Reactions: 10
Plants have grown my ass they have...she's been back at the garden centre and bought plants that are fruiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know this is really sad but I am a maths geek and I checked SS and hinch following, both are at 3.6 million and worked out based on daily bought followers who would get to 3.7million first!
Hinch is on track to do it in 11 days and SS in 12 days....imagine the meltdown hinch would have if stacey overtook her and got there first! Maybe reporting these bots and getting them deleted is finally working and her numbers are falling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The stair basket is invisible to anyone but her.. who is she expecting to take it up, Ron and Hen joining forces to hold the stuff and run up there?
Just say you think Jamie is lazy and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“It seems the stair basket is invisible to anyone but me “
Jamie ...it’s invisible to Jamie,unless she’s expecting Ron or Hen to go and put the stuff away for her?? 🤣🤣

The stair basket is invisible to anyone but her.. who is she expecting to take it up, Ron and Hen joining forces to hold the stuff and run up there?
Just say you think Jamie is lazy and be done with it.
Literally just put the same thing haha!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to come on here to cheer myself up after a real eye opener of a morning. Saint Zowf of Maldon should have been out with me, she of the 4K rug, 2 luxury brand cars, ‘engagement moon’ total wastrel, chucking away perfectly good stuff.
I’ve been delivering food hampers to families whose children don’t get a decent meal in the school holidays and I have seen poverty that truly shocked me. I have not led a sheltered life by any means but I cried when I got back to the depot. I can’t believe in this day and age that people have to or choose to bring their children up in such squalor.

The first maisonette I went to, I was greeted by a barking Staffie and three little kids, around 10, 7 and 3. They were as pale as anything with matted hair and the place was in total darkness and stank of urine and fags. If you’d seen their little faces when I put the box of food and craft stuff on the step, they were positively beaming. Cue mother pulling on her dressing gown at the top of the stairs yelling ‘what do you bleeping want’
It didn’t get much better. Sorry for the rant but to use a Yorkshire phrase, it’s really knocked my duck off.
This really annoys me that they put their cigs and booze before feeding their kids 😡 SCUM 😡

• Sad
Top selling author omg are Penguin that desperate. Think is this deluded 🐄 really thinks she is an author, fgs she can hardly string a sentence together,Her pea sized brain is melted with the amount of Zoflora and other killer chemicals she sprays!! Takes her kid on a boat without a life jacket, calm that intelligent or a responsible mother, the equally middle aged non working husband also went along with this very dang trip on the water!!!as for the deluded idiots who have purchased this tripe book, most only got it to sit on their coffee table so the can post pics on this equally deluded bunch that are called the Hinch Army . All madness and a total mockery of ever decent genuine intelligent author out there. Penguin you are a big fat joke
But she’s wearing glasses so she *must* be a learned author now! 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.