Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Why does she say she can't have her nails done yet? Nail techs have been able to work for a good few weeks now. I've had mine done twice since they reopened 🤔

Reactions: 39
I've added it to her list as Soph had forgotten.🤦‍♀️🤭
I've just noticed that 'garage door' is on her list, but I thought that was a random spur of the moment clean? 🤔 unless she added after she did it, in which case shouldn't it have gone on her ta-da list or whatever it is! She makes no sense.

• Haha
  • Wow

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
She does look different in every pic..do you know she reminds me of a really bitchy girl at school who people tiptoed around and she had a bunch of cronies. Pretty much hinch in a nutshell. I think she’s just nasty and the nicey nice act is wearing so bloody thin
She definitely looked like the really bitchy kid at school!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mejustme

VIP Member
I thought she just loved her washing line? Where is it now?!
It disappeared to make way for the £1000 plastic hanging baskets ...which have now also disappeared to make way for some MORE solar lights f'in gardens like Gatwick on steroids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ

AllieBee

VIP Member
What, in the name of all that's holy, did she give that poor child for lunch today? It said on the board it was a stir fry? It looked nothing like any stir fry I have ever eaten but it definitely looked like something my cat sicked up. Utterly revolting, I really feel for her poor kid having to eat that absolute shite every day.

• Sick

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I hate how she’s implied that he’s ‘behind’ with his walking. He’s about the average age to start walking. Just because he wasn’t able to hurdle on his first birthday, she’s acting like he’s miles off. All kids are different. My brother didn’t walk until he was 18 months. My little shit of a son started walking at 8 and a half months, the same day his sister started full time school so I didn’t even get 1 day off not having to follow a child around the house 😂😂
She goes on about others comparing him when it’s her who’s doing the comparing.

• Haha

EJM20

I cannot stand small children that scream for no reason and parents who don’t nip it in the bud early. And I say this as a parent!

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.
Do you work for her management team?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Hi
I've lurked on this Mrs Hinch thread for about a week and decided to join.
I have recently stopped following her, after reading these threads I can see her for what she is...a total roaster of a woman. Anyway, just thought I'd say 'Hi Guys, i just love iTTTTTTT. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ShazzaB

New thread title

Zoph wanted to show us that it’s not always happy,
So she showed us a staged vid of Ron’s shitty nappy!

Reactions: 36

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The first steps thing is bollocks. Those are not wobbly first steps. Jamie doesn’t even look fussed. Those weren’t his first steps. She’s probably spent days trying to get him to “walk to her” and set up the perfect “first steps” video. But has settled for this.
she doesn’t have to and quitefrankly shouldn’t share his first steps with the “world”. It’s a special moment. She can just say “he walked the other day. We are really proud but we are keepingthat just for us”. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 35

LaTela

Chatty Member
Ssshh, it’s still early darlin’, people are asleep.
please don’t scream.

OHHH! IT’S HENRY! YES! SAY MORNIN’ EVERYONE!!!!

Sure the neighbours appreciated that. As my Granny would have said: ‘she’s got a mouth like Bournemouth!’

• Haha

Nparker92

Using a tumble dryer when the weather has been like it has 🙄 this woman doesn't have a clue.
She's like me when I was a teenager! Thought my mum was being a nag telling me to hang washing out on a dry day... now as a functioning adult I understand!

• Haha