Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry has she started using comic sans on her stories? I didn't think she could possibly piss me off more, but there she goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
just as i thought hinchy’s stories couldn’t get any more naff, she starts using comic sans...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did she really just put a minky back in the space tidy after cleaning her bathroom instead of putting it through the wash?
Dirty cow, no wonder her minkeys haven't fallen to pieces, she doesn't wash them

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Did you notice the subtle use of dove soap there....hoping to also be their brand ambassador!!
Also the stairs basket appears to be full of only her stuff....why should anyone else take it upstairs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry has she started using comic sans on her stories? I didn't think she could possibly piss me off more, but there she goes!
They’ve changed all the fonts today! Don’t know why but there are no good ones anymore, fuming!

Reactions: 5
That video and post about RonnieBlessIm‘s “1st” steps yesterday left me feeling really uncomfortable. This weird lying is leaving a very odd taste in my mouth. I can’t really explain it. It used to be that she’d mess up and we’d all have a good laugh about it but this is all so strange. I’m probably not wording this very well. I hope you know what I mean.
I’m thrilled RonnieBlessIm is up, up and away - I just feel queasy about the way she is dealing with it all.
Sorry if this sounds bollocks - I know what I mean! 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I do have to say it is a lot better reading her captions, especially for people who have difficulty - like me.

Reactions: 6
If Jamie started putting stuff away & picking it up she won’t have any content left 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.