Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so random but just been to see my friend with the kids for a couple of hours and it was lunchtime, her 1 year old baby boy was sat in his high chair eating.. shock horror.. a ham sandwich and a pack of quavers šŸ˜±
We had the conversation of grinch, like seriously can u be arsed making two warm meals a day?? Like what does Ronnie have at teatime??! Pre cooked nachos?? Or does she give him a sandwich for his tea?? Sorry Iā€™m sure itā€™s been said many times before šŸ˜‚
Those pouches... unhealthy n full of sugar n processed crap is my guess! Not the remaining mesls are much better tumeric n egg overdose with pasta or pasrty n sweet potato or tuna. ..

Reactions: 3
Well, a dirty nappy is probably affecting the air quality a lot more than the moss is!

Having been diagnosed with pre eclampsia today and am now in hospital until as and when they deliver my baby I have been extremely grateful for the Tattle distraction. Thank you all, you know not what you do ā¤
I've been there! Baby will soon be here safe and sound ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Those pouches... unhealthy n full of sugar n processed crap is my guess! Not the remaining mesls are much better tumeric n egg overdose with pasta or pasrty.
I said to my friend, just add a dash of turmeric and youā€™ll be right šŸ˜‚ she said it donā€™t even know what turmeric isā€™šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to come on here to cheer myself up after a real eye opener of a morning. Saint Zowf of Maldon should have been out with me, she of the 4K rug, 2 luxury brand cars, ā€˜engagement moonā€™ total wastrel, chucking away perfectly good stuff.
Iā€™ve been delivering food hampers to families whose children donā€™t get a decent meal in the school holidays and I have seen poverty that truly shocked me. I have not led a sheltered life by any means but I cried when I got back to the depot. I canā€™t believe in this day and age that people have to or choose to bring their children up in such squalor.

The first maisonette I went to, I was greeted by a barking Staffie and three little kids, around 10, 7 and 3. They were as pale as anything with matted hair and the place was in total darkness and stank of urine and fags. If youā€™d seen their little faces when I put the box of food and craft stuff on the step, they were positively beaming. Cue mother pulling on her dressing gown at the top of the stairs yelling ā€˜what do you bleeping wantā€™
It didnā€™t get much better. Sorry for the rant but to use a Yorkshire phrase, itā€™s really knocked my duck off.
Itā€™s awful isnā€™t it? It really plays on your mind afterwards too. Always report to your councils safeguarding team too. X

I've been there! Baby will soon be here safe and sound ā¤
I feel a lot more calm now theyā€™ve got my blood pressure back under control, was so ill this morning. I am running off about 40mins broken nap sleep and being 23 hours nil by mouth though as they were really concerned theyā€™d have to deliver today (34+5 šŸ˜¬) growth scan suggests a powerhouse weight of 5lb 15oz currently so hopefully all will be well. Just sucks you canā€™t have any visitors.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That video and post about RonnieBlessImā€˜s ā€œ1stā€ steps yesterday left me feeling really uncomfortable. This weird lying is leaving a very odd taste in my mouth. I canā€™t really explain it. It used to be that sheā€™d mess up and weā€™d all have a good laugh about it but this is all so strange. Iā€™m probably not wording this very well. I hope you know what I mean.
Iā€™m thrilled RonnieBlessIm is up, up and away - I just feel queasy about the way she is dealing with it all.
Sorry if this sounds bollocks - I know what I mean! šŸ™ƒ
I know what you mean... that baby is innocent n cute... n i wish him well .. but it was so staged... camera ready .. n dad was facing the other way n caught his hand like no big deal. .. could have just said he walked n then shown a vid done differently. ..

Reactions: 4
I feel a lot more calm now theyā€™ve got my blood pressure back under control, was so ill this morning. I am running off about 40mins broken nap sleep and being 23 hours nil by mouth though as they were really concerned theyā€™d have to deliver today (34+5 šŸ˜¬) growth scan suggests a powerhouse weight of 5lb 15oz currently so hopefully all will be well. Just sucks you canā€™t have any visitors.
We will be your visitors! Good luck

Reactions: 5
She is a minger.

Why show yourself picking up a dirty nappy you put on the coffee table and then not cleaning the said coffee table.

Admittedly I have done that, mostly put on the floor, but then please show your followers you cleaned that spot - eww disgusting.

and as to the minkiie she put away after using it, put it in the wash., you have a few to rotate around

She is the most useless cleaning account out there.

Itā€™s awful isnā€™t it? It really plays on your mind afterwards too. Always report to your councils safeguarding team too. X
It certainly does, canā€™t stop thinking about them, especially the little one who was smiling at me as if I was a fairy godmother. These families are generally under some kind of safeguarding but it is on my mind, hopefully I can do next weeks drop to them too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ugh. Iā€™m gonna do it guys. Iā€™m gonna do it. I AM GOING TO DEFEND SOPH. Scroll by if you donā€™t like it. OR JUST BE KOND TO ME?!

Basically, sheā€™s blasted for never showing reality on the gram. Never showing what itā€™s like to look after a baby. Maybe he had a tumeric based explosion and she had to get it changed pronto then he crawled off to pull over one of her many urns while screaming for a snack then Henry was whining to go outside for a tit and it all got a bit wild. Suddenly she realises duck that nappy is still on the table!!! Now itā€™s tit content. Literal tit. However she did show it. She did show a bit of reality and ok it may be fabricated but she showed it. I donā€™t think sheā€™ll ever win on here but I suppose...thatā€™s the point. Itā€™s a place for people who dislike certain influencers and why would you let them win?

Reactions: 17
Why are we talking about centre* parks? Iā€™ve not heard her mention it, so what have I missed??

Reactions: 1
Ugh. Iā€™m gonna do it guys. Iā€™m gonna do it. I AM GOING TO DEFEND SOPH. Scroll by if you donā€™t like it. OR JUST BE KOND TO ME?!

Basically, sheā€™s blasted for never showing reality on the gram. Never showing what itā€™s like to look after a baby. Maybe he had a tumeric based explosion and she had to get it changed pronto then he crawled off to pull over one of her many urns while screaming for a snack then Henry was whining to go outside for a tit and it all got a bit wild. Suddenly she realises duck that nappy is still on the table!!! Now itā€™s tit content. Literal tit. However she did show it. She did show a bit of reality and ok it may be fabricated but she showed it. I donā€™t think sheā€™ll ever win on here but I suppose...thatā€™s the point. Itā€™s a place for people who dislike certain influencers and why would you let them win?
My gut feeling is she deliberately put the nappy there so she could film herself picking it up to prove she is just like everyone else. Everything, absolutely everything, is completely staged I dont believe a single thing I see.

Reactions: 24
Having one of those canā€™t even be arsed to watch her to tattle sheā€™s so boring I had a dream last night though that she renamed her book tittle tattle šŸ˜‚
I had a dream about her last night as well!
Vestie was dressed as Stickman from the kids book - really random.and kind of more of a nightmare

• Haha

but did she show it as it was or did she stage it??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.