Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love pegging my washing out, I’ve done 3 loads of washing today, she is so pissing bone idle silly moo!
Me too, and my own personal level of ocd is having matching pegs and making it all look ok on the line or I have to change it, almost like proper anxiety...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aw no, don't compare poor Johnny Vegas to Vestie.
I met Johnny in my cabin crew days and he was an absolute gentleman. Probably one of the nicest people I ever met while in that job.
Not to derail, but ivw always thought Johnny Vegas would be a proper laugh and a decent guy. I quite like him when he appears on QI etc.
But you can't deny that whoever pointed out the facial similarities- Jamie Vegas is definitely a thing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate how she’s implied that he’s ‘behind’ with his walking. He’s about the average age to start walking. Just because he wasn’t able to hurdle on his first birthday, she’s acting like he’s miles off. All kids are different. My brother didn’t walk until he was 18 months. My little tit of a son started walking at 8 and a half months, the same day his sister started full time school so I didn’t even get 1 day off not having to follow a child around the house 😂😂
She goes on about others comparing him when it’s her who’s doing the comparing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean she should be impressed that she just let go of his hand and he decided to take those steps himself confidently... unless he has already been doing that and again lying for the gram. If that was my baby walking id be screaming for my husband to turn around surely?

Reactions: 14
Not to derail, but ivw always thought Johnny Vegas would be a proper laugh and a decent guy. I quite like him when he appears on QI etc.
But you can't deny that whoever pointed out the facial similarities- Jamie Vegas is definitely a thing! 😂
Johnny Vestus

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ
I use my drier in the summer. The new A rated ones dont use much energy. Great for towels as we only use them once since covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Had to come on after the walking hoo-ha she has concocted.

Hurrah Ronnie! Run for the hills!!

But if they're really the first steps then why the duck is she making him do them on concrete 😂 I have noticed recently her videos of DoRon tend to abruptly end when he lets go of the cushion play thing / taxidermy dog / overpriced play kitchen so I think he has been taking a couple of steps alone for a week or two but they weren't Instagram worthy enough for her awful little world so she has waited until he can do a few more!

Also have I missed it or has his plastic monstrosity kitchen not been seen for ages? Calling a bingo if he's "serving burgers" tomorrow!!

Reactions: 25
Wow.. all this is ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️ That pathetic post about no negative comments 🤮 if you didn’t put every aspect of your little boy’s life on the internet BECAUSE YOURE A CLEANING ACCOUNT no one would be able to make observations!!

If I could be bothered, I’d scroll back through the threads to find out just when she posted to claim he was nearly walking.. This was when we’d never even seen him crawl and she stated he was standing up. Anyone else remember?

Ok so now I actually watched the video. If that was real, there’s no way she wouldn’t be screaming at Jamie to turn round and see it. He just puts his hand out without even turning round? Why can’t people she she’s an absolute fraud?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Let's not forget how this has come out just as the stories are timing out of her, vestie and wonsomes not wearing life jackets in a boat, on a river...

Deflect and distract.

Tbf she could just jangle her house keys infront of the hinchers & they'd be mystified and humbled by her digital presence!
I was going to say the same thing. It's so obvious after her screw up yesterday, Hinch is using Ronnie Roo yet again to get likes on her grid post and garner sympathy. She'll make her $$ today and tomorrow will be a phone in the drawer day.

Reactions: 16
Christ she even had to claw at him while he was walking - leave poor tufterzzz alone you bloody idiot, balancing on little feet like that he’s lucky her swipe didn’t topple him right over 🥴
Also, he’s a little cutie and while I’ll come for her because she’s just a giant bellend it’s sad she had to put a disclaimer for people not to slag off her son. Although maybe she shouldn’t be whoring him out for content and she could have avoided any nastiness that way 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a suggestion.

Reactions: 10
So now she's trying to control social media? If she didn't want any negative comments don't put his whole life out their for everyone to see!!!

And what comments did she expect? Everyone knows kids start walking anywhere from 10ish months to 18months. Silly cow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why she’s so self conscious of Ronnie’s walking? She almost sounds embarrassed he’s not properly walking yet. He’s only about 13 months isn’t he?! My son didn’t walk until 14 months and there’s nothing wrong with that. She’ll be having her sheep all worried that their baby is behind now because of her dramatics.

Reactions: 16
The way she has to control opinions I get it no one likes the negatives but you can’t actually Stop people having an opinion! If you don’t like people having an opinion don’t flaunt yourself on the tit show!

I agree damage limitation video probably had to release the news earlier than planned! Run Ronnie run 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.