Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh!!! I can’t STAND the fact she is showing off about 1 million sales and there hasn’t even been a mention of what happened in Beirut today. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Me, me, me as per bleeping usual!!!
She doesn't strike me as the type to watch the news and keeping up to date on current affairs. She will probably pick up on Beirut on here or her 'management' team will say something As a grown women its rather sad

Reactions: 16
1 million sheeple have contributed to her pergollaaaaaaa and fancy ass rug. I can't wait until Ronnieblesshim gets felt tip all over everything. Or projectile vomits on it at some point (not wishing him ill, but every mum knows how much children can vomit.. it happens)
My brand new carpets - that I’d had to save up for and they still didn’t cost as much as that rug - had been down for a week when my youngest son did exactly that. Still got the same carpets 20 years later because I live in the real world and can’t buy new stuff just like that!

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much money she’s raked in from her one million book sales 🤦‍♀️ It’s not exactly a big an achievement as she’s made out. It’s not one million people who bought a novel, it’s one million sales; a mixture of hinch yourself happy (bought by a lot of people when the hinch hype was high) and the activity book and hinch list books are probably bought over and over by the barmy army.

Reactions: 10
You know the over pronunciation of certain words/letters that she does, knowing a lot of folk here comment on it and it grates.- hence doing it more and more, well I laugh at her when she’s does it because My friend’s daughter really worshipped hinch, bought all the grey shite, etc however now she can’t watch her stories as her voice has changed so much that it grates On Her like nails down a chalkboard 😂. See Zoph, you are losing out by being our puppet ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is truly blessed to have such an amazing army of hinchers.
2A10098E-F98E-4F1C-B9D6-4E0D2949383B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I'm sorry but what the frig is her table manners? I feel physically sick looking at her. At first I thought it was a chopstick she was using but is she just pummeling chow mein into her gob with her hands? Or is it a chip? Either way my stomach turned like jesus christ soph at this point are you not ashamed you utter trollop? 🤢

Also from the b&m haul.. "I like the colour of this, I think it's really different." What, mint green? There are other colours apart from grey and accents of duck egg blue, try not to be too amazed by the other colours available 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Comic Sans is the font a year 6 pupil uses on their IT power point about their dog 😂
I know a Headteacher that uses it and I've actually told her it looks unprofessional. She disagreed and said it looks "relatable" ...must be related to Hinch. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh!!! I can’t STAND the fact she is showing off about 1 million sales and there hasn’t even been a mention of what happened in Beirut today. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Me, me, me as per bleeping usual!!!
This is when I find her the most unbearable. When she’s gloating and showing off. Her insincere thank you speeches are nauseating. It’s obscene. She has no social awareness whatsoever. Vapid, childish woman.

Reactions: 11
So she’s posted in that we love Mrs Hinch group and I know we always say it here about the comments from the barmy army but my god would you be well to be writing the tit they do to someone they’ve never met. Constantly telling her how fabulous she is. FOR WHAT? I’d be mortified if anyone saw me writing tripe like that to a stranger.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 5
Very kate to the party guysss because you know I live in the real world and have to go out to actual work.

Apologies if things have been mentioned I didn’t even catch up with the last thread properly.

That rug is awful. It literally looks like a lawn mower has gone across it.

Why use a product on the garage door when it was literally just dust. Could have just used the cloth.

Yet again out and about buying more tat. Makes me laugh how she’s like ‘only £4, only £12, only £3’ only for you, you twit. That adds up to us and a lot of people have lost their job so ‘only £4’ could get them dinner not a bleeping lunch bag.

Glad to see little Ron is allowed on the sofa now. ATV xxx

Reactions: 15
A couple of other "home" accounts have already copied or been gifted that gawd awful rug, no originality...the berks would cover tit in glitter and say they jussstT love it guyzzzz 🙈

Reactions: 6
The ones where she has glasses on definitely look old. Her hair isn’t long enough to scrape it all up so high then loop over like that!
Def not. But the one with Ron is recent. So inconsistent it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
More evidence of pre records? Cake company posted this yesterday?View attachment 202166
Hahahaha she just can't keep up with her lies!!! Which is surprising seeing as she does sweet duck nothing all day.

She should put her little book of lists to good use and use it to keep track of her lies. Little book of lies has a much better ring to it anyway 😂🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
One million books sold = one million Hinch cult members donating to their leader. Why are to the other 2.5 million followers buying books??? Cos bots don’t buy books???

Reactions: 5
So she’s posted in that we love Mrs Hinch group and I know we always say it here about the comments from the barmy army but my god would you be well to be writing the tit they do to someone they’ve never met. Constantly telling her how fabulous she is. FOR WHAT? I’d be mortified if anyone saw me writing tripe like that to a stranger.
The comment from one grincher saying she was crying at Ronniehandsomemanzz and felt like he was one of her own!!........wtaf? If some stranger said that about my child id freak tf out.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.