Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel awful for saying this, and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like her story/grid post about Ronnie finally taking his “first steps” and how “proud” they are and how some babies develop slower than others is just an outlet for her to get more attention.

I’m no expert, so please disregard if this sounds ignorant, but I don’t feel like Ronnie is developing slowly on his own - I think it’s her that made him that way. Keeping him behind the couch all the time, no sensory stimulation, no time spent playing with other children; All he knows is being sat and having a phone in his face. I think Hinch fucked up his growth out of her own selfishness and is now trying to gain sympathy and make it appear that Ronnie has special needs of some sort.

It just disgusts me all around.
And if this is her his very first step then why isn’t vestlife turning round and on his knees cheering for him........?

Me, in Scotland as it doesn’t stop raining. X
but According to her it’s been a lovely day as she’s been out and about so why not just leave it out in the garden then take it in later on the day .....?

Reactions: 9
This made me chuckle..
Reported to the bot police, I wonder if they know about Hinch and her penchant for buying bots..
She'll have to block that one now, and that's a couple of quid down the drain Soph - be careful what you buy next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is it Jamie looks like ? I can’t put my finger on it . Everytime I see him he reminds me of someone ??

Reactions: 4
I agree. Who would let him have his first steps on concrete? And vestlife didn’t even acknowledge him. What a set up? The first steps she recorded were obviously not insta perfect 🙄
Or maybe for once she was actually present for his first steps and not recording, which is what we’d want for Ronnie. She has to put a story on for the gram though. 🙄

Reactions: 6
This is the kind of 'followers' she has commenting on pictures she posts of her child. When will she stop buying bots AND remove her child off social media?? Disgusting.
Blimey, look how many likes that comment has got aswell 😯

This is the kind of 'followers' she has commenting on pictures she posts of her child. When will she stop buying bots AND remove her child off social media?? Disgusting.
Sorry to quote myself but that comment had over 100 likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Definitely not his 1st steps, Jamie didn't even turn around

and why say no negative comments, why would anyone say anything bad about him walking?

If she left Ronnie alone maybe he’d do things sooner! If his not in his high chair or pram his in their arms!
Let him move and do as he pleases!

It’s sad that he’ll not be free in that house!

Reactions: 12
I feel awful for saying this, and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like her story/grid post about Ronnie finally taking his “first steps” and how “proud” they are and how some babies develop slower than others is just an outlet for her to get more attention.

I’m no expert, so please disregard if this sounds ignorant, but I don’t feel like Ronnie is developing slowly on his own - I think it’s her that made him that way. Keeping him behind the couch all the time, no sensory stimulation, no time spent playing with other children; All he knows is being sat and having a phone in his face. I think Hinch fucked up his growth out of her own selfishness and is now trying to gain sympathy and make it appear that Ronnie has special needs of some sort.

It just disgusts me all around.
Ronnie isn’t delayed in walking, yes some babies do it at 9 months, but others more like 15 months and it’s not considered an issue until 18 months.

I appreciate this thread is here to critique Hinch but sometimes comments feel so baseless, it’s just not factual that he’s delayed and seems a bit much from my perspective to be so negative about a child who didn’t choose to be online

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Blimey, look how many likes that comment has got aswell 😯
You beat me to it, so many likes. Wanted to see what kind of accounts liked that comment but was deleted as quick as you can say carefulllll its mummaaaazzz

Reactions: 3
So true. It was like he was used to feeling his little hands creep up on him. She’s such a dick. Why lie about everything. Weren't he “getting there” a little while back? 🙄

and that please no negative comments caption 🙄 it just proves to me my all her grid posts are to do with Ronnie because that’s what gets the least negativity.

she said she was gonna be posting more home posts since saying that not one has been posted. All to do with Ronnie.
it’s getting way to boring
Wait till tomorrow. She will treat us now

And if this is her his very first step then why isn’t vestlife turning round and on his knees cheering for him........?

but According to her it’s been a lovely day as she’s been out and about so why not just leave it out in the garden then take it in later on the day .....?
Shouting "go on my son"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t see this being hung in hinch towers, Doesn’t conform to the colour schhhkkeemme why do businesses waste their time falling over themselves to send her their wares.
Prob in the bottom of that skip... along with the teepee someone’s asking if she’s received a message about them sending it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m asking so nicely Hinch. Please learn how to use apostrophes. Cheers luv.
Seriously her SpAG has actually gotten worse the last few weeks.

Reactions: 12
More free stuff. How long till we see that on her stories. Another plate to fill full of her slop and Random pastries
Did you see the comment with someone saying to check her DM’s as they wanted to send her a handmade teepee

Yea course just let go of his hand on a hard concrete ground expecting him to take his first steps. Clearly has took steps before now coz no way would I be letting mine go out on a hard ground like that having never walked on his own before. Yes they were close by but to say they were his first steps is bleeping bullshit. She has sneakily made it look like that just for a reason to do a grid post. Her bestie Solomon posted one yesterday so hinch has to try steal the limelight. She thrives on constant attention and adoration. She makes me bleeping sick

Reactions: 30
no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.
This! Why would you make his dad miss his first steps? All for the gram, as ever. Just so self-centred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.