Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so random but just been to see my friend with the kids for a couple of hours and it was lunchtime, her 1 year old baby boy was sat in his high chair eating.. shock horror.. a ham sandwich and a pack of quavers 😱
We had the conversation of grinch, like seriously can u be arsed making two warm meals a day?? Like what does Ronnie have at teatime??! Pre cooked nachos?? Or does she give him a sandwich for his tea?? Sorry I’m sure it’s been said many times before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not looking forward to the video she makes of her picking what "she's" grown.

Guarantee she says the word harvest about a million times in that awful way she pronounces her "T"s. It's making my skin crawl already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having one of those can’t even be arsed to watch her to tattle she’s so boring I had a dream last night though that she renamed her book tittle tattle 😂

Reactions: 6
I have a cleaning account showing you how to keep you home clean... stinking nappy on the coffee table whilst leaving her crap on the stairs... haha love it... she trying to be relatable! Oh wait she’s running out of things to do now!

PS wash the minkehs love that’s vial 🧽

Reactions: 8
Top selling author omg are Penguin that desperate. Think is this deluded 🐄 really thinks she is an author, fgs she can hardly string a sentence together,Her pea sized brain is melted with the amount of Zoflora and other killer chemicals she sprays!! Takes her kid on a boat without a life jacket, calm that intelligent or a responsible mother, the equally middle aged non working husband also went along with this very dang trip on the water!!!as for the deluded idiots who have purchased this tripe book, most only got it to sit on their coffee table so the can post pics on this equally deluded bunch that are called the Hinch Army . All madness and a total mockery of ever decent genuine intelligent author out there. Penguin you are a big fat joke
Absolutely agree, so many other really good memoirs coming out at the same time as Hinch’s. I have pre ordered them primarily in the hope they keep her off the top spot & if any bugger buys me hers for Christmas they will be dead to me. I am looking forward to the Tattle review of it, I’ll skim read a few chapters (the Trolls/Tattle one) in the shops but I will not line that woman’s pockets.

hi guyzzz,I'm about to start my own Home Hacks site.
My very first one is,always leave a crappy nappy on your coffee table,I find it is invaluable to keep the flies out of the kitchen.
Hope this helps.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dirty nappy on the coffee table and not emptying a bath! Yeah yeah you stupid bint. You are either lying because you think it’s relatable (it’s actually gross) or you are a skank (and I think it’s the latter)
As for the basket, get your lazy vest wearing sponger to take it upstairs if it bothers you that much. My god you really are bleeping boring

Reactions: 17
This is so random but just been to see my friend with the kids for a couple of hours and it was lunchtime, her 1 year old baby boy was sat in his high chair eating.. shock horror.. a ham sandwich and a pack of quavers 😱
We had the conversation of grinch, like seriously can u be arsed making two warm meals a day?? Like what does Ronnie have at teatime??! Pre cooked nachos?? Or does she give him a sandwich for his tea?? Sorry I’m sure it’s been said many times before 😂
I think she said before that she makes enough to keep portions aside for an evening meal. So essentially whatever she cooks for lunch he gets it another day for dinner... how true that is however we can only guess.

Reactions: 5
I had to come on here to cheer myself up after a real eye opener of a morning. Saint Zowf of Maldon should have been out with me, she of the 4K rug, 2 luxury brand cars, ‘engagement moon’ total wastrel, chucking away perfectly good stuff.
I’ve been delivering food hampers to families whose children don’t get a decent meal in the school holidays and I have seen poverty that truly shocked me. I have not led a sheltered life by any means but I cried when I got back to the depot. I can’t believe in this day and age that people have to or choose to bring their children up in such squalor.

The first maisonette I went to, I was greeted by a barking Staffie and three little kids, around 10, 7 and 3. They were as pale as anything with matted hair and the place was in total darkness and stank of urine and fags. If you’d seen their little faces when I put the box of food and craft stuff on the step, they were positively beaming. Cue mother pulling on her dressing gown at the top of the stairs yelling ‘what do you bleeping want’
It didn’t get much better. Sorry for the rant but to use a Yorkshire phrase, it’s really knocked my duck off.
That’s incredibly sad.

hi guyzzz,I'm about to start my own Home Hacks site.
My very first one is,always leave a crappy nappy on your coffee table,I find it is invaluable to keep the flies out of the kitchen.
Hope this helps.🤭
Do it insta needs a Hinch parody account, or is there one already?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was about to defend her because I leave dirty nappies in various locations while I get the baby sorted 🤣 but they’re always bagged up (sorry turtles and dolphins)

Reactions: 9
As long as your friend made a video montage of it I’d say that’s fine. If in doubt maybe sprinkle some turmeric on the crisps and add some sweet potato to the sandwich? Make sure she has a soundtrack on in the background. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a very weird way of speaking.

She over pronounces the letter 't' in, for example, 'it' or' but' and then she misses it off the word 'pot'

but saying that I think most of it is to wind tattle up lol
Oh the over pronunciation and the Way she emphasises every other word infuriates me 🤣

• Heart
Well, a dirty nappy is probably affecting the air quality a lot more than the moss is!

Having been diagnosed with pre eclampsia today and am now in hospital until as and when they deliver my baby I have been extremely grateful for the Tattle distraction. Thank you all, you know not what you do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.