Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I don't know how herself and Jamie can spend so much time together. I honestly don't think it's healthy for couples to be together that much.
If my husband and I had to be together 24/7, one of us would be under the patio by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Fuck my fucking life. My sister has just turned up for a visit and bought me a present with her.

Grinchs’ Little Book Of Lists.
Does she not like me??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Essjay123

no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.
I agree. Who would let him have his first steps on concrete? And vestlife didn’t even acknowledge him. What a set up? The first steps she recorded were obviously not insta perfect 🙄

Reactions: 47

Pandoraspalace

I can tell you He has not just taken his first few steps! Sorry all you dopey Hinchers, who believe this was his first steps, but they aren’t! She is just so bloody stupid, sucking them in again! She said watch it Closely, she knew he could do it because he’s done it before! It was like the grand opening of the bloody pergola! All done for show!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Eh Soph actually, while I don’t agree with many comments on here about Ronnie’s development, it’s actually often you reinforcing that he’s “behind” or whatever. You just said in that lovely video that he’s “getting there”. No he’s not getting there. He’s walking and what an achievement for him or any baby who is able. Why the getting there? It’s not good enough for you? You want him to walk from the womb like a baby giraffe? Why can’t you just be happy? He walked. He’s walking. Put your phone down and try again on a soft surface at home tonight so he’s free to fall and pick himself up again.

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
Emptying the dust on the kitchen worktop? 🤢
I know the kitchen roll is there, but it’s still gross and unnecessary. I don’t want to see the inside of my own hoover let alone anyone else’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 46

LaTela

Chatty Member
Blimey - the smallest of those rugs at 114cm x 175cm is £699!!! And they go up to £4,299!! FFS - so relatable! (Looks motheaten to me!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Andioooop

VIP Member
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ
Probably filmed that in december 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Hoatsandboes

Who gets bingo on the Shark coming out of retirement? Although it is only her handheld one again. She hasn’t marked it as an ad either so maybe they aren’t bothering with her any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lynseyp

VIP Member
SS has posted about Beirut so cue Hinch’s insincere message about it in the next hour, even though she couldn’t point it out on a map.
Can imagine the conversation 🤦‍♀️

Soph: "Oh Jamie, its awful what's happened in beetroot".

Jamie: "Babes, whatcha talkin about?"

Soph: "Staceeeyyyyyy has put it on her stories about beetroot"

Jamie goes off and check Staceys account

Jamie: " Babes, you mean Beirut, not beetroot".

Soph: " Oh darlin Im gettin confused aint i?"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mejustme

VIP Member
As if you'd clean your garage door with a brand new white cloth 😂, actually I'll rephrase that ......as if you'd clean your garage door.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Emma3663

I’ve never commented on a Hinch thread as to be honest, I neither like her nor dislike her. HOWEVER, the time has come. How fucking DISRESPECTFUL to be out in your garden from half 6 when Ronnie is squealing/screaming like that. My toddlers squeals carry down the street in the middle of the afternoon never mind at half 7 in the morning. Just because she doesn’t work 9-5 doesn’t mean other people aren’t. I’m sure her neighbours LOVE her this morning. Also, where’s Jamie?! I’m sure it’s been said before but she always posts stuff like ‘Rons been awake since 5:30 I’m exhausted’ right, so leave him with Jamie and go back to bed! Clearly she lets Jamie have a lie in, which I’d wholeheartedly agree with if he worked, but he’s taken time out of work so.... but yeah, why you out in the fucking garden at half 6, do what most of us do if he’s been awake since the crack of dawn, get him some breakfast and let him play in the house until a respectable time 🙄 my toddler doesn’t play outside until after 10!

Reactions: 41

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I’m not a Mum so I might be wrong but is that not an awful lot of food (if you can call it that 😝) to give a small Child for it’s lunch? Should he not be using a wee child’s fork and have different textures to try?
I also wouldn’t want to be the one changing his Nappy after Cauli Rice or whatever that muck is 🤢
For any fellow nurses here....

STOMA!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40