Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she alway so angry! She karate chops her cushions, slams the doors, speaks so aggressively, that is not a sign of a nice gentle person

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Actually laughed out loud at the no negative comments 🤣 😂
Like that's allowed anyway!!
I'll bet my last quid that wasn't his first steps. She let go if his hand far too easily. As predicted she saved his 'first steps' until they were confident first steps.

My ex was like her, lied for the sake of lying. He'd swear the sky was purple, and make you feel bad for disagreeing. Hes lied to my kids about milestones because his head is so full of bullshit that he can't tell truth from reality. Then I have to subtlety correct the information
That will be her with Ronnie... he'll ask how old he was when he walked, and she'll consult the Gram. When the actual date was weeks before, so do him an injustice.
FYI Soph... it fucks your kids up when a parent does this to their kids believe me!

Reactions: 32
I feel awful for saying this, and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like her story/grid post about Ronnie finally taking his “first steps” and how “proud” they are and how some babies develop slower than others is just an outlet for her to get more attention.

I’m no expert, so please disregard if this sounds ignorant, but I don’t feel like Ronnie is developing slowly on his own - I think it’s her that made him that way. Keeping him behind the couch all the time, no sensory stimulation, no time spent playing with other children; All he knows is being sat and having a phone in his face. I think Hinch fucked up his growth out of her own selfishness and is now trying to gain sympathy and make it appear that Ronnie has special needs of some sort.

It just disgusts me all around.

• Wow
Reactions: 74
no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.
Exactly! And he could have been walking ages ago if they’d just spent the time and encouraged him..

Reactions: 17
no,no,no. Not having that.If they were his first steps why was dadadolookgoodinavest not watching and reached out for him without turning round.
Billy bollocks.
Came here to say this!! Why lie?! And why not put a video on of him walking to someone who's actually smiling at him cheering him on. Poor baby 😭 she could have shared the video and been proud of how confident he is getting without making it into something fake.

Reactions: 18
Clothes fresh from the line are the best!!
They do smell lovely and tbf the tumble drier doesn't take away from it. My mum always used to put clothes in her airing cupboard after taking them in and before putting them away, think the tumble drier is her way of doing that now and she's instilled it into me. Much less ironing, if any, too. I'd never put a load into the drier straight from the washing machine particularly on a good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She didn't even bother setting it up on the grass, if he hadn't made it to his dad, he'd have had two sore knees ..stupid thick bint 😡

Reactions: 15
Why lie about your child’s first steps? Surely if it was then why wasn’t Jamie turning around to see it too? we all know how she squawks and screams at the most mundane things so I’m sure to god she’d be shouting Jamie to turn around, very, very strange people!

Reactions: 30
Billy bollocks.
So true. It was like he was used to feeling his little hands creep up on him. She’s such a dick. Why lie about everything. Weren't he “getting there” a little while back? 🙄

and that please no negative comments caption 🙄 it just proves to me my all her grid posts are to do with Ronnie because that’s what gets the least negativity.

she said she was gonna be posting more home posts since saying that not one has been posted. All to do with Ronnie.
it’s getting way to boring

Reactions: 14
That’s not even a load in the tumble dryer what a waste of electric and if it’s that nice and she’s been out all day so why can’t she have them hanged outside smelling nice and fresh like what a normal citizen would do.....oh wait she can’t because it will ruin her garden 😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
SO strange. Ronnie walking away from her too. Such weird people
He was probably trying to run away from her!! Wonder how many times they tried to film him walking to mummaz before they gave up and filmed him walking to vestie - his main parent

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ
Me, in Scotland as it doesn’t stop raining. X

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.