Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Amazingly, I have won my first ever thread title! 🥳 Will it be the one where baybeh is finally born?! Before I start the round-up this is for @265 😡 - now I’ve dropped the angry face you won’t have to 😘

As we were finishing the last thread our BYG released some more pregnancy photos which didn’t appear anatomically correct and she forgot to give herself two Disney Princess hands.

The lack of colour matching made me think of an orange muppet arm.

0AB76318-1C64-4437-B934-609F31E34E14.jpeg

She’s so desperate for cash she’s started namedropping Mark Wright again 🙄 @SATCGOSS has read the article in Closer and shared the content with us. More drivel.

She put up a photo of her enjoying a relaxing massage but the street rat paps must have sabotaged her using “effnic whitening cream” because it drew comparisons to a bewful yun’sumo.

Ch’Arg is scraping the barrel with his OF offerings and he won’t be happy mum Loz forgot to photoshop his moobs out again.

@Thetruth123 was the first to alert us to her video for Polly - appearing to be a life insurance company aimed at guilting mothers into signing up that passes details onto brokers who may harass you all day long. Seems she’s not bothered to check the company out: the lure of the cash was too much yet again. Also, as @roseturntupnose stated they didn’t really consider her suitability to be preaching to others about what is best for baby.

It came time for BL to plug the #gifted #basicbitch pram she hates and she showed off some lovely photos now that she’s pimped Laulie’s ride to make it looks like a muff. This may be a recurring incident.

Some Scrunchies endured watched ‘Steph’s Packed Lunch’ in order to see a 5 min segment where yungel droned on about TOWIE and her anixtey again. Obviously unedited/unfiltered Loz was quite a sight to behold (pictures start on page 24). If you can’t bear to watch @fluffyglitterbug did a summary.

Some of us recorded it and needed to quickly delete the evidence and scrub ourselves down with bleach and wire wool.

We had a Friday night full of sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ and polishing our tin foil hats 😂 There may have been some drinking involved. I loved the use of tuna canoe to rhyme.

Honourable mentions this time go to:
@Rita Chevrolet who taught us a new slang term - Big Loz and Ch’Arg are a pair of rockys;
@Silly-old-Slapper wrote @geordiegirl a very eloquent sick note so she can be on the forums when babygel arrives;
@Liarliar gave us a beautiful verse to be sung to the tune of ‘Get Lucky’;
@Chi4 cottoned on what BYG’s plate-face reminded us of:
1B3F90DB-A64A-419F-85C7-54189F440EBB.jpeg

And @Blond3g1rl what her lips did;
@Pom Bear found some more bling for the pram - bewful, classy and understated Pommie 😘;
@Sunnydaze101 gave us chapter 1 of a bedtime story which is sure to be a best seller!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

#36 She's gone nude, we've all spewed, we all know Chaz just wants a dude.

Thats my effort for today, god you lot have killed me now I've caught up 🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

whoops!

I really wish baby shops etc wouldn’t give free stuff to influencers. There are so so many parents who have nothing, so many babies who may be in unsafe cribs, old mattresses, second hand car seats yet they give away to the privileged, mothers who have left abusive homes with just the clothes on their backs. It’s shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Crowbag

VIP Member
How now, big fat cow
Cake's sake, dunno how to bake
He bike, rides a trike,
Me ball, roundest of them all.

Fairest of them all
Me is ball
Punctured.

Effnic me, yung gel see,
Wind machine bleached ma knee
Dress ma dorter like a pauper
Socks and frocks, like mr hanky
Beggy brown stuff, some fink wanky

Fairest of them all
Me is ball
Punctured.

Bewful face, effnic race,
From Button Moon, look like a spoon
Furry pram look like ma minge,
Seen ma minge? Got effnic tinge.

Fairest of them all
Me is ball
Punctured.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Hmmmm .... " Made her into football? "... abit like " He bike " ..... Im sorry, my education was not at " Fucking Illiterate Dim Wit ... skank University "... could anyone decipher, and explain to me, what this means? :unsure: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... there must be someone out there, who understands ` goodger utter gibberish ` and can translate for us who don't :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It’s simple. He bike. She football. Page cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Caw1982

VIP Member
On that note, a treat for those that like this sort of thing...plus nearing new thread and we don't want this muck on there 😂

Omfg haha, where do I start???
A) the cheap polyester tracksuit?
B) the grunting, God the grunting
C) the sweaty trainner socks
D) he seems to be struggling to stand to attention, Loz has scared him
E) the bum slaps. Oh fucking hell the bum slaps

I'm off to bastard bed. I feel violated hahahhahhahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She a football, he a bike 😆😆😆

She’ll try any angle (including racism) to further her own cause to get places like here and DM comments censored or banned completely. Bottom line is no one makes her read here or DM comments, she chooses to but whines when she doesn’t like what she chooses to read 🤬
She a football, he a bike Looooooool 😄❤🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16261111533960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Intoxicating

Chatty Member

Isn't that where she speaks from???
On that note, a treat for those that like this sort of thing...plus nearing new thread and we don't want this muck on there 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Do you think BYG has this packed in her hospital bag (the one she'll need for the "dramatic" birth story where she nearly died cos a water main burst and they couldn't fill the paddling pool in time)

It'll need a scrunchie on each side of course (the hair tie not one of us lot!)

1626077892173.png

1626077951681.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Blowup80

VIP Member
Goodger Dictionary. Platinum edition.

Bewful- Beautiful
Ormones -Hormones
Pregacy- Pregnancy
Gravey- Gravy
Captin - Captain
Gel - Girl
Yung- Young
Baybeh- Baby
Ball -Lozza
Bike- Chaz.
Cake - Page

eg. " My pregacy is best as I have strong ormones as I am bewful yung gel. He a bike and me a ball we like gravey then we get cake from Page she cake. We watch Captin he a ball too"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've added the correct name of the restaurant on the chalkboard as I think it's more truthful of the food they serve 😄🤭 x.

Resizer_16260256076800.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Amazingly, I have won my first ever thread title! 🥳 Will it be the one where baybeh is finally born?! Before I start the round-up this is for @265 😡 - now I’ve dropped the angry face you won’t have to 😘

As we were finishing the last thread our BYG released some more pregnancy photos which didn’t appear anatomically correct and she forgot to give herself two Disney Princess hands.

The lack of colour matching made me think of an orange muppet arm.

View attachment 656374

She’s so desperate for cash she’s started namedropping Mark Wright again 🙄 @SATCGOSS has read the article in Closer and shared the content with us. More drivel.

She put up a photo of her enjoying a relaxing massage but the street rat paps must have sabotaged her using “effnic whitening cream” because it drew comparisons to a bewful yun’sumo.

Ch’Arg is scraping the barrel with his OF offerings and he won’t be happy mum Loz forgot to photoshop his moobs out again.

@Thetruth123 was the first to alert us to her video for Polly - appearing to be a life insurance company aimed at guilting mothers into signing up that passes details onto brokers who may harass you all day long. Seems she’s not bothered to check the company out: the lure of the cash was too much yet again. Also, as @roseturntupnose stated they didn’t really consider her suitability to be preaching to others about what is best for baby.

It came time for BL to plug the #gifted #basicbitch pram she hates and she showed off some lovely photos now that she’s pimped Laulie’s ride to make it looks like a muff. This may be a recurring incident.

Some Scrunchies endured watched ‘Steph’s Packed Lunch’ in order to see a 5 min segment where yungel droned on about TOWIE and her anixtey again. Obviously unedited/unfiltered Loz was quite a sight to behold (pictures start on page 24). If you can’t bear to watch @fluffyglitterbug did a summary.

Some of us recorded it and needed to quickly delete the evidence and scrub ourselves down with bleach and wire wool.

We had a Friday night full of sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ and polishing our tin foil hats 😂 There may have been some drinking involved. I loved the use of tuna canoe to rhyme.

Honourable mentions this time go to:
@Rita Chevrolet who taught us a new slang term - Big Loz and Ch’Arg are a pair of rockys;
@Silly-old-Slapper wrote @geordiegirl a very eloquent sick note so she can be on the forums when babygel arrives;
@Liarliar gave us a beautiful verse to be sung to the tune of ‘Get Lucky’;
@Chi4 cottoned on what BYG’s plate-face reminded us of:
View attachment 656382

And @Blond3g1rl what her lips did;
@Pom Bear found some more bling for the pram - bewful, classy and understated Pommie 😘;
@Sunnydaze101 gave us chapter 1 of a bedtime story which is sure to be a best seller!
Thanks for the thread recap. I always enjoy them and thanks for the mention 🥰💖❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I haven't got Face tune so made my own 😄😄 x

Resizer_16259377103500.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She says off anything until she gets a massive backlash and changes it too "a neva sed that media twist ma words" Thick cunt
Yep. And that magazine or newspaper had to retract and apologize but they also said we did see her live and she did say what we reported but we didn’t save down the evidence. Goodger is such a bitch for denying things she said but then keeps saying the same message weeks later. Dumbest bitch in town

She’s angry

C4C740A7-93A5-426F-BDF2-2CC6050B7499.png

I’m angry I had to witness that monster

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
OMG it gets worst:

“I’m always naked, my boobs have dropped, I’m very comfortable, there’s not nothing he hasn’t seen.

“And obviously when we first got together I was all brown and skinny with big boobs and now I’m pregnant but he still loves me and I really feel that and he can’t wait for this baby.”

How now brown cow 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

MunHun

VIP Member
Bewfel yungel maykes very importent pointz about raycizmm in football and the captin.

Loz, seriously, log off and go to some adult literacy classes. Not only are you as thick as shit, you are embarrassing yourself equating knuckle dragging racists with people like us who call you out on your catfishing and desperation to be 'faymous' at any cost. Seriously, I'm terrified for your unborn child who has got such gibbering fuckwits for parents. I'm not even sure that Chaz is sure that you're preggers or you've just eaten too much sweetcorn.
Shes just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to change the narrative to suit herself. Lauren black people have a long and sad history of been oppressed, treated like subhumans and had their god given rights taken away from them. I am in the same age bracket as you and I can remember the police brutality that used to be shown on the news in LA and apartheid in South Africa. Black people are still being oppressed to this day and casual racism just makes it easier to ignore.

You are not black. You are not oppressed. You cannot relate.

You are white. You had a privileged upbringing while under your fathers roof. You do not know how it feels to be made to feel like a second class citizen in your own country unless you have an awareness of misogyny which I highly doubt.

People slagging your off over your Instagram photographs is a FIRST world problem.

GET OVER YOURSELF you bring your trolling on yourself you clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
She is so eager to be seen as this irresistible sex symbol, when she couldnt be further from it.

Sometimes you’re just not “it”

when she looks in her full length mirror she must see something from the zoo and nuts era of sexy women, everyone else sees heather from east Enders.

• Haha
  • Wow