Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
online papers have a lot to answer for ??

they pay for your takeaways you fat turd

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hmmmm .... " Made her into football? "... abit like " He bike " ..... Im sorry, my education was not at " bleeping Illiterate Dim Wit ... skank University "... could anyone decipher, and explain to me, what this means? :unsure: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... there must be someone out there, who understands ` goodger utter gibberish ` and can translate for us who don't :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It’s simple. He bike. She football. Page cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hmmmm .... " Made her into football? "... abit like " He bike " ..... Im sorry, my education was not at " bleeping Illiterate Dim Wit ... skank University "... could anyone decipher, and explain to me, what this means? :unsure: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... there must be someone out there, who understands ` goodger utter gibberish ` and can translate for us who don't :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Holy duck. She really is barely literate! Also, extremely nasty.

Her dad has a bit of cash. Given his garden (albeit astroturf) in THAT location.

They're hardly poor.

My money is on a bit of a family disagreement last night.

With dad saying she had opportunities.

Just speculation!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So true. We have to be accountable whilst they are unaccountable and able to peddle their lies, #ads and desperately altered pics for likes and income.
Exactly, they have the cheek to pretend they’re victims in the world of SM when they’re what is wrong with it. If BYG actually had a career (outside of appearing on a tv show years ago) she wouldn’t have the time to be reading DM comments about herself etc. Notice how actual famous people don’t moan about this stuff or even delete comments on IG. That’s because they aren’t Billy-no-mates hiding from media in their flat, too much time on hands so they use it looking for a reason to pick a fight to get on sidebar of shame 😆

Reactions: 17
Somebody should respond suggesting a petition to stop idiots presenting a false version of themselves on social media which damages young girls when they believe it's real and aspire to it. Yes, you Lozza!! Also, I'm sure the England team feel so much better now they know they "Made me into football " . FFS.
She’s biting the hand that feeds her - there is only ever one or two ‘nice’ comments on her pics in the online papers so she’d be dkint the stupid fick witch 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
online papers have a lot to answer for ??

they pay for your takeaways you fat turd
Yeah because her purpose of being online/SM is for .... world peace, to end hunger and poverty .. to raise awareness, with serious issues, to help put things in the spotlight, where others take notice, and help the less fortunate, supporting a multitude of charities out there ..... the list is endless ... why are online papers, harassing this selfless queen of hearts, that ONLY EVER puts others first :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yeah because her purpose of being online/SM is for .... world peace, to end hunger and poverty .. to raise awareness, with serious issues, to help put things in the spotlight, where others take notice, and help the less fortunate, supporting a multitude of charities out there ..... the list is endless ... why are online papers, harassing this selfless queen of hearts, that ONLY EVER puts others first :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And this is why these threads move fast, her delusions are next level 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to work from home today and can't stop looking at this thread! Absolutely hilarious as always but today is just sublime :love: :love: :love: 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
The fuckin profile on that! Eddie the Eagle could win gold skiing off that nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly ... I can't keep up at times :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know right 😆 It’s no wonder we all question whether she is trolling us and posting this tit on purpose because it’s hard to believe anyone could be that clueless on so many levels but then she’s not that talented (or even talented at all) to be pulling a Joey Essex

• Haha
The fuckin profile on that! Eddie the Eagle could win gold skiing off that nose!
Looks like she got a good smack in the mush by a frying pan!! .... never noticed it was this flat before .... not ashamed to admit, I was truly flabbergasted on seeing this pic :oops: :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know right 😆 It’s no wonder we all question whether she is trolling us and posting this tit on purpose because it’s hard to believe anyone could be that clueless on so many levels but then she’s not that talented (or even talented at all) to be pulling a Joey Essex
I agree, she is honestly as thick as mince, she makes Joey look like Einstein ... trust me, this new baby, poor mite will be her biggest money maker, and she will abuse to the max

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am howling at she a football. Never a dull moment with you lot! :ROFLMAO:❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.