Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sorry to hear that. Most good anglers know to leave only foot prints . I won't even leave a fag paper behind. Consideration for others and the environment or don't fish
I know, we fish too (sea) but retrieve anything we've used and take it home. That's why I'm so mad I think! Thank you šŸ‘
sitting in the car by myself howling at thisā€¦ literal tears in my eyes!
Well I'm pleased I've cheered somebody up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā¤

What on earth was that green thing madam was wearing in that picture? I can't decide if she looks more like an over ripe watermelon or a bloody stuffed marrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Scrunchies, Iā€™ve just remembered that sheā€™s on SPL tomorrow! #anixetyawareness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh, thank god I'll be at work šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Weā€™ve heard it all before anyway. Itā€™ll just be the usual ā€œerm *hair touch* so yeah, i have suffad from anixety for about 8 yeas now *hair flick*. Am here to raise awareness on the subject so bewful yungels know that they arenā€™t alone, so erm, yeah... *pout*ā€.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Weā€™ve heard it all before anyway. Itā€™ll just be the usual ā€œerm *hair touch* so yeah, i have suffad from anixety for about 8 yeas now *hair flick*. Am here to raise awareness on the subject so bewful yungels know that they arenā€™t alone, so erm, yeah... *pout*ā€.
Oh aye, the anixety. If she suffered with anything like any of that she wouldn't have been going out with half her bleeping breakfast hanging out like she has for the last decade would she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh aye, the anixety. If she suffered with anything like any of that she wouldn't have been going out with half her bleeping breakfast hanging out like she has for the last decade would she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Absolutely not but itā€™s Lauren and if there is a bandwagon she will park her arse right on it. She will do anything for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wiv loadsa lip smacking and tripping over them horse teef.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wiv loadsa lip smacking and tripping over them horse teef.
How could I forget the bloody lip smack?

ā€œMy anixety has been through the roof as Iā€™ve been...erm, *lip smack* plainning my dream laybah and baby Brian isnā€™t helping at all. Erm, *hair flick* a need fairy loights, canduws, and a want to get me hair done too *hair touch*. Am going to give birth looking prefect For me laybah selfies *pout*.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In half time I checked the twitter of Stephs Packed Lunch show. It mentions a couple of items for tomorrow but no BIG LOZ. She may get bumped depending on the match

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is basically a Flat pancake face
Like those potato smiley faces
Kids could use that face as a frisbie. Bet she gives cracking hugs with those jugs though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.