Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they pay for the television segment? Because I am totally shocked she allowed her real self to be filmed. She has completely destroyed her face and looks horrible.

Reactions: 25
[QUOTE="MunHun, post: 5531477, member: 135341
So proud of how she’s done during this pregnancy. 🙄🙈

He’s one stupid fucker.
I know I bang on about this but his comments make me feel a bit sick. What 24 yr old male writes that drivel?!!! I swear she writes them herself.
[/QUOTE]

If my partner wrote anything like that on a public profile I’d kick him into the next county!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally thinks she’s better than others now just because she’s managed to convince a man to have a baby with her. Hence wanting to invite Mark’s family to the christening, it’s almost like “this is what you could’ve had” 🙄
that's exactly her mentality. She wants her Bullseye moment 'here's what you could have won' but she doesn't realise Mark would probably rather shag Jim Bowen than even think about getting with her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You guys over there are supposed to be getting this (bloody insufferable) heatwave we have had for the past week (and through next week too🥵🥵🥵) by the last week of July, that poor baby dressed in that nylon tit and stuffed in a fur lines pram is going to be sweltering!!
Ooh she'll be on the beg then. Anyone no any fan suppliers Essex area. Baybee gel gone all red in her furry pram. Can't pick her up cos too much static #polyester#nylon hair bows. DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
that's exactly her mentality. She wants her Bullseye moment 'here's what you could have won' but she doesn't realise Mark would probably rather shag Jim Bowen than even think about getting with her again.
I also still believe she ‘trapped’ him (though I accept he had a responsibility for using protection himself, I’m yet to hear of a man who will if he thinks he can get away without it).

He said he was shocked at first but then happy as he had wanted kids one day anyway. Those words are a man who certainly wasn’t planning or considering babies anytime soon even though she claims they had already discussed babies.

At 23 he was an adult and should have been responsible enough but you can see how immature he is and I think she exploited that because she wanted a baby so much, it’s all she has talked about for YEARS. As unpleasant as it is and sexist too, it’s generally the woman’s role to manage contraception and at 34 she knew exactly the risks she would be taking (especially as according to her she’s been pregnant at least 3 times before).

I think deep down he knows this which is why he doesn’t seem to be in love with her and I also think when the baby comes and the true reality hits, he’ll actually start to resent her as he’ll feel trapped.

Whatever the circumstances of Mark and Michelle, I can believe there is not one part of them that would trade places with her life, everyone can see Lozza is not going to end up with the ‘happy ever after’. This baby won’t make Lozza happy, it will only make her miserable life worse because she can’t even cope with pregnancy when her life is still her own and Chaz is still about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else hope she goes into labour Sunday so Chaz has to decide whether to watch his (not his) baby being born or whether to watch the football! Lol. I know what I would choose if I were him! One will give him joy for the rest of his life…..and one will bring him a daughter with Lozaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched Big Lozza's segment on that show and boy is she big. They showed her massively filtered insta pic of her and dim boy with the scans and she actually looks like her own mother. If you didn't know you would think she was late 40s and she looks 18 in her version of herself

Reactions: 20
Just watched Big Lozza's segment on that show and boy is she big. They showed her massively filtered insta pic of her and dim boy with the scans and she actually looks like her own mother. If you didn't know you would think she was late 40s and she looks 18 in her version of herself
I don’t think the obesity shocked me after the Daily Mirror/Mail pictures but her actual face did 😱 There is zero femininity there and you’re right, she looks at least ten years older than her true age. The sleepless nights will only make that worse and clearly surgery/cosmetic procedures don’t do her any favours. The SHADE of those TOWIE throwback clip and filtered snaps against her true self though 😆😆😆 It seems a LOT of people are out to expose her in the industry including her own manager

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4829FE5A-F8A3-4326-B63B-5897D454EB98.jpeg

Soz if this has already been posted but I saw this advert today on my Insta and duck me, who the duck is that 🥴🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I also still believe she ‘trapped’ him (though I accept he had a responsibility for using protection himself, I’m yet to hear of a man who will if he thinks he can get away without it).

He said he was shocked at first but then happy as he had wanted kids one day anyway. Those words are a man who certainly wasn’t planning or considering babies anytime soon even though she claims they had already discussed babies.

At 23 he was an adult and should have been responsible enough but you can see how immature he is and I think she exploited that because she wanted a baby so much, it’s all she has talked about for YEARS. As unpleasant as it is and sexist too, it’s generally the woman’s role to manage contraception and at 34 she knew exactly the risks she would be taking (especially as according to her she’s been pregnant at least 3 times before).

I think deep down he knows this which is why he doesn’t seem to be in love with her and I also think when the baby comes and the true reality hits, he’ll actually start to resent her as he’ll feel trapped.

Whatever the circumstances of Mark and Michelle, I can believe there is not one part of them that would trade places with her life, everyone can see Lozza is not going to end up with the ‘happy ever after’. This baby won’t make Lozza happy, it will only make her miserable life worse because she can’t even cope with pregnancy when her life is still her own and Chaz is still about 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely!
If a woman wants to get pregnant she will, regardless of whether the poor fella wants it or not.
It does our sex no favours that some women are willing to try and trap a bloke by getting pregnant. I firmly believe that men should be able to opt out if their intention was to not have a child, and the woman was supposed to be taking care of birth control.

• Heart
I don’t think the obesity shocked me after the Daily Mirror/Mail pictures but her actual face did 😱 There is zero femininity there and you’re right, she looks at least ten years older than her true age. The sleepless nights will only make that worse and clearly surgery/cosmetic procedures don’t do her any favours. The SHADE of those TOWIE throwback clip and filtered snaps against her true self though 😆😆😆 It seems a LOT of people are out to expose her in the industry including her own manager
Yes!! Her face is soooo masculine and I can't get over the state of her nose. The bridge looks like it's collapsing. What an awful state - I don't even feel bad saying it because she's done it to herself. Oh, and getting free 'elfy meals delivered is not going to help you now Big Loz. You've eaten for ten over the past year and made yourself high risk with absolutely no thought for your child. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok everyone. Wish me luck. I’m going in to watch it again. I had it on record and didn’t listen first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok everyone. Wish me luck. I’m going in to watch it again. I had it on record and didn’t listen first time.
Stupid me - why did I do that? It was 100 times better when I didn’t listen to her speak. She’s just tragic.

• Haha
Stupid me - why did I do that? It was 100 times better when I didn’t listen to her speak. She’s just tragic.
I have to agree. She didn’t reveal anything new, it was just the same old “Mhm, oh, absolutely 100%. My anixety has gotten worse since pregnacy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the lip smacking and lip licking is so annoying. Imagine having to do that with those things on your lips.
Really made me feel sorry for Charlie. But he’s made his bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random fact, the name Laulie..

According to a user from the United Kingdom, the name Laulie is of Arabic origin and means "It's a popular arabic side dish".
That’s gotta be one our scrunchies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I got home late so I've skipped the bullshit of the day, I might review the SPL on the catch up
service if it's raining at the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got home late so I've skipped the bullshit of the day, I might review the SPL on the catch up
service if it's raining at the weekend.
You missed a few pics like this. But you can see them for yourself if u dare watch the segment
5A9F4D3E-B468-4457-A513-72CB114F1D02.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.