Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of ladyboys, the editing has done her no justice whatsoever. She looks like Ting Tong's long lost twin.
They’re so so bad. She’s taken the Sex out of Sexy and just got me wondering Y

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's nothing, seen Katie Price in the DM? NOW that's tragic!
It’s an improvement, she‘s never had so much skin covered before :ROFLMAO:

L’arge was apparently touting for sales on his OF over the weekend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s dawned on me all of a sudden who she reminds me of in these latest cgi mutant pics.

Now hear me out….

big Ed. 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I bet he is, he'll be touting little syringes of his own soon 🤣 if he's not already.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Question, silly question, why was lozza in jeans for the photoshoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

We’ll at least the little girl can tell her class her parents both help wank off other guys for money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just can't stop looking at the pics. Manly lady boy face, half her bump is missing, the wind machine she hates so much blowing her hair all over the place and she looks like she has a a small child on her back and they are holding on to her boobs so they don't fall off. That is NOT a normal/adult arm. It's so bleeping weird!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just can't stop looking at the pics. Manly lady boy face, half her bump is missing, the wind machine she hates so much blowing her hair all over the place and she looks like she has a a small child on her back and they are holding on to her boobs so they don't fall off. That is NOT a normal/adult arm. It's so bleeping weird!
Same. I keep going back to look. Surely she knows how horrible she looks in them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We’ll at least the little girl can tell her class her parents both help wank off other guys for money.
I can't!!! I am howling at this 😂😂 joint content is coming I'm telling you! Imagine how horrific it will be.

Congrats @Blowup80 love the thread title ❤ and as always @Clickbait your recap is fantastical! @265 the bubble bath did wonders thank you lovely! I'm going to sleep like a log tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.