Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And those are 1ml syringes that I doubt are sterile.....so probs not for her crotchfruit.
They come in sterile packets I had to do the same before my daughter was born as was having c section under general anaesthetic so they needed to give her something if I didn’t wake up quickly or her glucose was low. Mine was also the same colour but I didn’t sell mine to pervs online!

Ive been a lurker on this amazing thread for so long...but had to break my silence to say...my arse is that colostrum in those syringes!! Looks like baby gravy from Chaz!! 🤢
Not to defend our bewful yung girl but mine was exactly the same looking at 36 weeks but I only did it for a week and was having c section at 37 weeks so is it proof she’s further along then she says 🤔

In no world (or in any species) is that colostrum.
COLOSTRUM IS bleeping YELLOW!
Not always it is just before your milk
Comes in after birth but mine was exactly like this at 36 weeks. She’s supposed to
Put the syringes in a clean container and in freezer though not a shot glass!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m already imagining it. She’ll slowly strip off her jumpsuit (sexeh style) with a gormless expression on her face right next to the sink where Charles is grunting away doing his...well, never mind.
Washing up Jake? 🤣🤣 After her burnt offerings I reckon he needs to get some elbow grease round them pots man, before he even thinks about doing owt in the sink 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Washing up Jake? 🤣🤣 After her burnt offerings I reckon he needs to get some elbow grease round them pots man, before he even thinks about doing owt in the sink 🤣🤣
Yes, washing up! That’s what I was going to say :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread Queen crown goes to @Blowup80 👑 well done you 👏 and to the other entrants don’t worry because there’ll be another chance very soon.

This thread is moving faster than Big Loz and Ch’Arg at the opening of an all-you-can-eat buffet and we have had an influx of new members - from lurkers to people coming back to Tattle - welcome to the Scrunchie family 🤗

In case you weren’t aware Big Loz is pregnant! And boy is she milking it (literally) by trying to titillate (pun intended) her OF creeps and pregnancy fetishists posting photos of syringes allegedly containing colostrum extracted on the advice of her non-medical-advice-giving midwife who lives the other side of the world.

Scrunchies experienced in such matters say that this isn’t standard advice and may point towards an underlying health condition, and what she’s photographed isn’t is as it seems. Big Loz faking on Instagram?! Never.

Yungel has revealed a new skill of football punditry and Ch’Arg looks enraptured by it. Is there nothing she can’t do?! Don’t answer that or you’ll still be talking beyond Jultember.

They were back to trolling us with their food offerings - Oddbod produced a ‘homemade’ egg mayo baguette and photographed this meal - year’s supply of Scrunchies to anyone who can correctly identify everything on the plate.

She is showing no signs of slowing down on the eating front now scoffing 2 courses of brown sewer water and salmon with what exactly? And look at this ‘elfy breakfast full of goodness for baybeh. @annabelle_bronstein finally worked out the condundrum of what they were making 😆

The cameras were back in Big Loz’s gaff possibly to film the fake water birth or for her upcoming appearance on Steph’s Packed Lunch to talk about her anixtey and when people jel haters point out she lies and photoshops all her photos troll her for being a bewful yungel, or maybe to film more adverts of her flogging unbranded tat. More exciting is the news Charlie may soon be starting his own TV career!

Now she’s given up on botching Essex yungels lips, she’s back flogging her fake goods now with 20% off on L&C wardrobe. These boots were missing some of their soul 😂 and were almost the same price as new.

Will she make enough money before baybeh Laulié arrives or will she have to do as @minnietheminx suggests and reach for the superglue? #bewfulbeefcurtains just for you @Jersey Girl 😘

She’s promoted her birthing pool company and told us that she got an Olympic swimming pool-sized regular-sized one and Ch’Arg will be going in with her. Parts of Essex are now on standby with a tsunami warning in place.

Apparently birthing pool paddling has become a family activity 😳 Moleman may yet sell tickets to the local maieusophoria club - @mrbusiness broadening our vocabulary on this occasion.

My gold stars ⭐ for excellent content this thread go to:
@Blowup80 who blew us all away with my favourite reversioning of a song since the threads began.
@bignellie discovering Big Loz’s ancestry and now everything makes sense.
@Badirene who brought us the Loz prayer 🙏.
And @Pom Bear who made some more exceptionally funny artwork - pesky toy fire engine that caused yungel to have a nose job, some new Big Loz merchandise, and this reworking of a Pepsi ad.
@Clickbait Thanks for the thread recap.. excellent as always and thanks for the compliments 💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

@Blowup80 great title 💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

For @Katie8ee A Pom pic below to make you smile I found online and Pom hugs to you
after your stressful day ❤💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

@Facehugger ..Hope your doing well my friend 🥰🤗❤😘💖💕🐾 I forgot on that pic I made..that made me laugh 😄😄😄🥰🤗❤😘💖🐾 xx

Resizer_16255284950710.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They come in sterile packets I had to do the same before my daughter was born as was having c section under general anaesthetic so they needed to give her something if I didn’t wake up quickly or her glucose was low. Mine was also the same colour but I didn’t sell mine to pervs online!

Not to defend our bewful yung girl but mine was exactly the same looking at 36 weeks but I only did it for a week and was having c section at 37 weeks so is it proof she’s further along then she says 🤔

Not always it is just before your milk
Comes in after birth but mine was exactly like this at 36 weeks. She’s supposed to
Put the syringes in a clean container and in freezer though not a shot glass!
Thanks for the info; she mentioned and unfort we know she’s been ‘leaking’ for a while… so you reckon this is another sign she’s further along? (Never been pregnant so I don’t know about these things) 🙂

Yeah course you have Lozza… if Chaz is at work today he’ll get the piss ripped out of him for your stupid photoshopping and ridonculous teeny arms

This is grim; yesterday she had 150 posts and 190 media now there’s one more on each so she’s posted something else recently (possibly 11pm last night then) please don’t let it be this expressing thing 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@Clickbait Thanks for the thread recap.. excellent as always and thanks for the compliments 💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

@Blowup80 great title 💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

For @Katie8ee A Pom pic below to make you smile I found online and Pom hugs to you
after your stressful day ❤💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

@Facehugger ..Hope your doing well my friend 🥰🤗❤😘💖💕🐾 I forgot on that pic I made..that made me laugh 😄😄😄🥰🤗❤😘💖🐾 xx

View attachment 649780
Aw Pommie thank you! I love this picture so much it's definitely going in my favourites file ☺😙❤ had a great sleep so definitely feeling a bit better xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The contents of those syringes make me feel ill! Makes me want to chug back a bottle of aptamil asap!

Poor lil Laulie being forced to drink that jizz juice :(

How dated is her photoshopped look please?

She looks like Lil Kim!
I was thinking more like Kim Il Jung..............................

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the info; she mentioned and unfort we know she’s been ‘leaking’ for a while… so you reckon this is another sign she’s further along? (Never been pregnant so I don’t know about these things) 🙂

Yeah course you have Lozza… if Chaz is at work today he’ll get the piss ripped out of him for your stupid photoshopping and ridonculous teeny arms

This is grim; yesterday she had 150 posts and 190 media now there’s one more on each so she’s posted something else recently (possibly 11pm last night then) please don’t let it be this expressing thing 🤢
Big Loz is as see through as a window and there is no doubt in my mind that the naked bump photo is for the Only Fans mob. It's the same with the breast milk as that's an absolute fetish. What gets me is that she thinks she is so clever and she really isn't.

Jeez what a pair of Rockys! What about this new bint though complete with fake-hair, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows, fake tan, fake nails (which are EWWWWWWW btw) and undoubtedly fake whangers too. Awful :(
What's a rocky? I want to call people Rocky's!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big Loz is as see through as a window and there is no some doubt in my mind that the naked bump photo is for the Only Fans mob. It's the same with the breast milk as that's an absolute fetish. What gets me is that she thinks she is so clever and she really isn't.

What's a rocky? I want to call people Rocky's!
Its a Rocky Horror :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Speaking of new faces and I know this is lardy’s thread but duck me sideways

1.) lovely face app filter
4.) Katie looks dead but Woody’s “teef” 🤮🤮
Jeeezzzz. Owww, ow, ow. Why would you do that if not a life threatening reason?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yes, Lozza you made it and well done!! 👏👏👏 now read the comments once you stop admiring yourself- imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of a woman who lives near me, she was a single lady with a son, she worked but claimed the extra benefits, nothing wrong with that she is a single mam working and is entitled but as soon as the child turned 18 she was pregnant again within 6 month at mid 40's and had another kid. She even told people I'll lose too much money and have to work more hours. Her son is lovely but makes me sad he was born for money purposes. Lozza is doing the same, she will milk this baybeh just like that Goodman sister did! Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Just caught up from the old thread so just need to address a couple of things before I go about my day.

That family birthing pool picture, the kids are wearing goggles which makes me think they are going be told to submerge themselves to see the baby leave the vagina 🤮 Why inflict that image onto your child?

The latest bump photo 🙈
One word Lauren: Hideous.

Morning all hope we all have a great day except you Lauren you are a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.