Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I log on here I expect to see the claxon going off and “THIS IS NOT A DRILL!” But alas still duck all to see with the highly anticipated birf 😔

That bump shoot! Warwick Davis arms and she looks disabled has done me 😂😂😂

The top 3 most highly skilled professions:

1) Brain surgeon
2) Pilot
3) Backgrid photoshopper

And @wrongturn I look at your profile pic and think I know that fella but can’t put my finger on it - amazing work!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Every time I log on here I expect to see the claxon going off and “THIS IS NOT A DRILL!” But alas still duck all to see with the highly anticipated birf 😔

1) Brain surgeon
2) Pilot
3) Backgrid photoshopper

And @wrongturn I look at your profile pic and think I know that fella but can’t put my finger on it - amazing work!
I think the highly skilled backgrid photographer must've been on a day off that day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the highly skilled backgrid photographer must've been on a day off that day
It looks like a student on work experience was given loads of Lozza pics at Back grid and cut them all up and made a new picture! Nothing on the pictures match!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks like a student on work experience was given loads of Lozza pics at Back grid and cut them all up and made a new picture! Nothing on the pictures match!
Maybe she owes them for her last car park 'photoshoot'. Looks like they're taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Lozza eaten recently or did she get the bleeping message?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

1) Brain surgeon
2) Pilot
3) Backgrid photoshopper

I'm scared I'm going to miss something as I'm back to work full time! Can you imagine when the 16th Jultember finally is here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Talking of car parks….L’arge uploaded this to his OF today, must of been in a hurry and had to get himself started 😐

A586F240-1FD8-4429-A158-612402ACF826.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Hahahah LOVE James Smith, wonder which "washed up towie bleep" he is referring to 🤣 he talks alot of sense though. BYG is PATHETIC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm scared I'm going to miss something as I'm back to work full time! Can you imagine when the 16th Jultember finally is here 😂
I'll write you a note pet:

Please excuse Geordiegirl from work for the forseeable, she is needed for her very important contributions to a forum dedicated to helping a youngel munching on a sweetcorn and egg mayo baguette bring a very bewful, very bouncy, ethnically uncertain babygel into a paddling pool.

Her return to work will be on or around 32nd Jultember when the youngel buggers off to Comfortzone in Turkey to follow in Skankyprice's trottersteps for lipo, bodylift, a dodgy tatt and a greasy burger.

Love n Kisses
Scrunchies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Talking of car parks….L’arge uploaded this to his OF today, must of been in a hurry and had to get himself started 😐

That picture is grim. Is it bad my first thought was that he needs a training bra? Tight trackie tops are not your friend at the moment, L'Arg.

Whenever I see this meme I think of poor, thick as duck Lozza. (She'd probably look at the picture and think, "Why? What's wrong with it?"). 😆 🤔
morans.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’ll hear about it - Tsunami in Essex.

Omg. FML. And who took the picture?. Had to be her 🤢

@Katie8ee tagging you so you don’t miss this one.

He has that look on his face which reads, can’t believe I’m back here groping my dick to pay the rent again and ….hopefully she can photoshop my moobs out this time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'll write you a note pet:

Please excuse Geordiegirl from work for the forseeable, she is needed for her very important contributions to a forum dedicated to helping a youngel munching on a sweetcorn and egg mayo baguette bring a very bewful, very bouncy, ethnically uncertain babygel into a paddling pool.

Her return to work will be on or around 32nd Jultember when the youngel buggers off to Comfortzone in Turkey to follow in Skankyprice's trottersteps for lipo, bodylift, a dodgy tatt and a greasy burger.

Love n Kisses
Scrunchies
Ah thank you SOS! I'll hand it in tomorrow 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeeesssssuuussss!!!!!

I don’t mean that meanly at all!!! .....just you can’t get further from the tripe she posts of herself!!!!
She has a FB page? And she posted that.
Omg. This is such a brilliant day today. We have had so much gold material.

And tomorrow we have Stephs lunch show

Jeeesssssuuussss!!!!!

I don’t mean that meanly at all!!! .....just you can’t get further from the tripe she posts of herself!!!!
Do you have a link. Whenever I look for her I always end up with Kees articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a FB page? And she posted that.
Omg. This is such a brilliant day today. We have had so much gold material.

And tomorrow we have Stephs lunch show

Do you have a link. Whenever I look for her I always end up with Kees articles.
Ooh is bewful girl on telebox tomorrow?? I'm working from home still. I'm gonna make a nice cup of tea and watch the stupid illiterate hair flicking lard arse look NOTHING like her filtered photos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahah LOVE James Smith, wonder which "washed up towie bleep" he is referring to 🤣 he talks alot of sense though. BYG is PATHETIC.
Oh wow. Dunno who this lad is but very good. Will seek him out on insta

Reactions: 13
why is she speculating where her bump is fullest when she literally looks like a space hopper, it’s full everywhere hun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.