Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that details of the birth will be on show outside Kensington Palace as it is so important?
Printed notification put in a plastic ring binder pocket and taped to a lamppost in her favourite car park?

ETA: 19th July was the date she gave early on as her due date. Obviously she has subsequently given many more. All we know for certain is it will be in Jultember. I canā€™t understand why she was leaking milk so early if sheā€™s still not due for almost 2 more weeks still.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just seen something on twitter where she has said that she wants to invite Mark Wright and family to the baby's christening....she must really be skint to stoop that low, she knows full well that they wouldnt go, just bouncing off the connection for the 654th time..I think that what we have here is Essex's very own Norma Desmond....at least that character had had lengthy fame to start with! The girls a complete nutjob
I canā€™t see this on Twitter ? :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sad desperate loser seeking attention

I canā€™t see this on Twitter ? :(

6B4AAD56-BE86-4BAB-9B70-48F3A5AB3313.png

I've just seen something on twitter where she has said that she wants to invite Mark Wright and family to the baby's christening....she must really be skint to stoop that low, she knows full well that they wouldnt go, just bouncing off the connection for the 654th time..I think that what we have here is Essex's very own Norma Desmond....at least that character had had lengthy fame to start with! The girls a complete nutjob
Good spot!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've had to look at these pregacy photos so many times. I can't work out what makes them so weird! Her neck has disappeared, she's umpteen shades of orange and she has t-rex arms. They're just so bizarre! Not at all flattering - clearly trying to sexualise her pregacy :sick:

And don't even get me started on all this talk about boob leakage and expressing. She always just takes that one step too far between decency and over-exposure. Where's the rest of the baby prep? There's slightly more to it than dumping some questionable colostrum into some syringes to flog on your OF, Lozza.

Even Mrs Hinch did a better job of showing her pre-birth prep!
Lauren calls it crostrum and I have no reason to disbelieve this expert in all things pregacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Basically this is Lozza having a dig at Mark & Michelle - look at me Iā€™ve moved on and living my happily ever after with a baby before you.

Sheā€™ll then drag it out at how hurt and heartbroken she is that they declined (didnā€™t reply more likely).
Sheā€™s extremely predictable and has the demented bunny boiler act perfected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We all knew that one kid being hauled out of assemblies over the shoulder of the school caretaker.

Laulies destiny is this.

Not due to any genuine neurological issue, but a parental neglect resulting in problematic behaviours

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What face is this ?
She recommends it for women to have some ā€œme timeā€ā€¦because she is so active and relentlessly on the go that she needs to find time to sit on her fat ass and do nothing for another 30 mins of the day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Eh????????????????????????????????????????? More illiterate nonsense :(
What does this mean?!?!?!?! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© What is ā€œfront on roundā€ šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œFront on roundā€ itā€™s a baby bump, what does she expect it to be? Back on square?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
ā€œFront on roundā€ itā€™s a baby bump, what does she expect it to be? Back on square?
Don't people normally say they are all front or round. Like old people can tell you are having a girl or boy by how you carry your bump. You know because they have seen hundreds of bumps in their time! Front on round sounds like directions to a house near a roundabout!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair her arse is ā€˜back on squareā€™ so maybe she genuinely is surprised her bump isnā€™t šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She recommends it for women to have some ā€œme timeā€ā€¦because she is so active and relentlessly on the go that she needs to find time to sit on her fat ass and do nothing for another 30 mins of the day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

What does this mean?!?!?!?! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© What is ā€œfront on roundā€ šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
Me time? Has she ever had anything else? So far.....there's a whirlwind a coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Me time? Has she ever had anything else? So far.....there's a whirlwind a coming
I hope this baby turns into a Tasmanian Devil toddler that can run like the wind and doesn't sleep. Then she'll know what needing me time is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My bump was most active at 8pm each night. When he was born, surprise surprise he became active at the same time each evening. She is going to be up a lot in the nights I'm guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.